About Powerbuilder...

Hi group,
I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see
Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right
this?
Thanks in advance
 Michelangelo INGRASSIA

0
Michelangelo
11/16/2001 12:23:59 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1117 Views

There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report
the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the
DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from
http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This
is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been
caused by Windows grabbing DLLs from places you weren't expecting and
didn't update.
Good luck,
On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:23:59 +0100, "Michelangelo Ingrassia"
<mingrassia@abl.it> wrote:
>I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see
>Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right
>this?
Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit.
^ ^
o o
=*=
0