VRML to XAML

Hi there ,
As we know PB12 can take XAML.. , one of my freind has given me a VRML file
and have asked to use in PowerBuilder.

Question is do have any conversion tool from VRML to XAML which can later be
used in PowerBuilder as a presentation ?

I have no idea , does any has ? Please share..

Will that be a useful try ? Just thinking
Thanks ,
VJ

0
VJ

The future of Powerbuilder
I am looking for opinions and viewpoints. I think Powerbuilder has 2 distinct and quite different markets. The small to medium sized software market and corporate IT market. In the software market where results are easy to measure on the bottom line I think PB is doing just fine. The productivity, efficiency and swift development process suites that market just fine. Just keep your customers happy. I am amazed at what I have seen in PB based software packages considering the total lack of documentation. That speaks volume on the capabilities of PB if you just get into it. O...

PowerBuilder future
I wonder what is the future of PB. I have just saw an article which Jhon Chen (Sybase CEO) says the following: According to Chen the company had become over-diversified, and lost sight of its core competencies. "A lot of our businesses were very inefficient," he explains. "I was asking, 'why are you doing this?' You know we had an SAP consulting business - what for? We had a product that competed with Microsoft Visual Basic - what for? I had to get rid of some bits and pieces." In my understanding, the only Sybase product that have competed with VB is...

The future of PowerBuilder...
That subject line should get your attention. <g> I'm very pleased with the participation in this group. We've obviously provided a well for a very thirsty group of developers! As you may or may not know, PB 9 is about to go into Beta and the feature set has pretty much been frozen. I know a lot of these requests are for very useful features and hopefully many will some day be incorporated into PB. I don't know what can be done for PB 9 at this point. Just don't want to falsely get people's hopes up. What I would like to do, is raise the discussion to a h...

POWERBUILDER FUTURE?
i am in Powerbuilder for past 4 Years.....currently i am in india. But my projects are in my last 4 years almost maintenance & migration to advanced techniques...almost zero development and the sad news is ,powerbuilder developers are very less when compared to advance techniques... u know the PB versions are also coming yearly once & introducing new concepts also almost not useful(i discussed with lot of PB developers almost they are not using the advance techniques) so everybody is going slowly out of PB technology... In india last few years Pb usage is re...

The Future of PowerBuilder
Hello! Earlier this year, I came across an article in one of the weekly industry newspapers that stated that Sybase was telling major customers that PowerBuilder will be discontinued after version 8.0. (I can't remember which newspaper had the story and I can't seem locate it by doing a Google search. But I'm not making this up - I really did see it.) At the PowerBuilder Information Site ( www.justpbinfo.com ) I came across the following article: ------------------------------------------------ The Future of PowerBuilder Is there life after PowerBuilder 8? Rum...

Future of Powerbuilder
Hi, Has anyone seen the article in computerworld issue of sep 27th 1999 - The Future of Powerbuilder? Looks like it is time to jump out of the ship! Thanks Bala wrote in message <#AImoYME$GA.270@forums.sybase.com>... >Hi, > >Has anyone seen the article in computerworld issue of sep 27th 1999 - >The Future of Powerbuilder? >Looks like it is time to jump out of the ship! Except you should not believe everything you read. I remember the mutterings after PB 6.5 and currently Sybase is shipping EAS which PB 7.0 forms part of. Again I was at Sybase TechW...

Future of Powerbuilder
Hi, Has anyone seen the article in computerworld issue of sep 27th 1999 - The Future of Powerbuilder? Looks like it is time to jump out of the ship! Thanks ComputerWorld!!! What a piece of .... I haven't read the article, but I don't have to. I had a subscription to ComputerWorld once. ComputerWorld was one of the biggest fans of the Apple is dead movement. Guess they were wrong there... The journalism in that magazine is terrible. Over the course of a year subscription, I read most of the articles for about six months. Then I threw it away until the subscription ...

The Future's bright... the future's XAML!
Nice one Microsoft!I am, of course, referring to the absolutely outstanding job you guys are doing on XAML - in one fell swoop, you're doing away with the hideous botches that are HTML and CSS and replacing them with a technology that truly makes them look like the amateur, Open Farce tools they are!And the best thing about it is this: I don't care that MS is a corporate outfit, wishing to tie people to their brand... the falacy of Open Source is that there's a lot of good folk out their doing stuff for free... Google puts the lie to that. My customer's won't care that they're being tied to ...

Future of Powerbuilder
Hello Every one!!, Could any body tell me for how long the demand for powerbuilder programmer exists... the recent trend shows everything is going on to be web dependendent. I'm bit worried ab't security of my job.. i'm with PB since the release of Ver.4.0.. and bit reluctant to leave PB now. could anybody suggest me whether should i move on to Java or simillar techonologies or should i get along with PB?? Please respond to me... Thanks!! Regards, Dhawan. It never hurts to expand your skillset by picking up new languages. PowerBuilder is still going strong, Syb...

The future of powerbuilder #3
Hi, all I do like powerbuilder, especially the DataWindow, but it seems powerbuilder developer is not popular recent days. I'd like to know what is the future of PowerBuilder? Thanks "Taoge" <luxiaotao@hotmail.com> wrote: > I do like powerbuilder, especially the DataWindow, but it seems > powerbuilder developer is not popular recent days. I'd like to know what > is the future of PowerBuilder? http://www.techno-kitten.com/Changes_to_PowerBuilder/powerbuilder_s_future/powerbuilder_s_future.html Dmitri. Dmitri, do You like the ...

The Future of Powerbuilder #2
I work for a fortune 500 company who is looking at developing a client server software package. It is of course geared to be web enabled as well as normal client server. As a Powerbuilder and Visual Basic programmer for more than 8 years I believe that going with Powerbuilder on this project is a good decision, my colleagues and managers does not. It has been rumored for some time now that Powerbuilder is dying a slow but eminent death and I'm rather saddened by this since I personally feel Powerbuilder is a great tool to work with. I couldn't find any substantial informa...

PowerBuilder futures webcast...
December 11 and 12 http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1022611,00.html?source=newsgroups From the webpage: "Join Dr. Raj Nathan, Senior VP and GM of the Sybase Enterprise Solutions Division, for his Webcast presentation on the future of PowerBuilder! IT executives, directors, managers, and developers won�t want to miss this! Dr. Nathan will discuss the state of the applications market, the industry segments in which PowerBuilder is situated today and will be in the future, and the strategic thrusts for PowerBuilder going forward." Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybas...

Future of PowerBuilder #2
Hi, Can anybody point me to a good documentation or an article about the future or the prospect of PowerBuilder?? Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks AK; There are MANY threads in sybase.public.powerbuilder.futures.discussions NG. Here is a link to a very knowledgeable website: (http://www.techno-kitten.com/Changes_to_PowerBuilder/powerbuilder_s_future2 /powerbuilder_s_future2.html) HTH, Austin <AK> wrote in message news:3f3bf83f.5e1.846930886@sybase.com... > Hi, > Can anybody point me to a good documentation or an article > about the future or t...

JAVA PowerBuilder future
Hi: For Pb 6.0 users How is java been utilized by the new version and do you think a good knowledge in Java will be helpful Thank you ...

Web resources about - VRML to XAML - sybase.powerbuilder.futures

VRML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VRML ( Virtual Reality Modeling Language , pronounced vermal or by its initials, originally—before 1995—known as the Virtual Reality Markup Language) ...

Facebook Finally Delivers On the VRML Dream With Immersive Star Wars Video
... video was made possible with Apple's QuickTime VR in the 1990s, but was hampered by the same technological bottlenecks of the period as VRML. ...

Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients
about dmoz - dmoz blog - suggest URL - update listing - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Internet/Clients Description Top ...

Wave 606 8/16/96
Ultimate 3D Links : Register with 3DLinks.com

3D Model, Software, and Content Search on 3DVIA.com
Find 3D Models, Software, and Applications on the 3DVIA 3D Content Warehouse.

News » Active Investor
NYSE Stocks Diving Today: VRML, PAY, VIP, TLB, STP, LYG, Hot Stocks to Watch: GNOM, PACB, FRO, NEPT, MRGE, RUE,

Antiprism - off2vrml - converts OFF files to VRML format
Usage: off2vrml [options] input_filesConvert files in OFF format to VRML format. If input_files are notgiven the program reads from standard ...

WARNING: 3D Video Hazardous to Your Health
3DS and 3D HDTV health risk. The truth is that prolonged viewing of 3D video may be even more harmful than the consumer electronics industry ...

Download Squad
... videos and downloads. An intersection of digital world with entertainment, fashion and sports. Is 3D the future of the web? Well, if VRML is ...

Optical Localization for Robot Arms, Initial Experiments
If this can be made accurate, anything can Something I have realised is that there are no good open source robot arms in existence. Sure there ...