PowerBuilder - EAServer - Java

Hi All,

Good Morning,

I need some information regarding EAServer. Using EAServer, PB
application communicate with Java Application or is it usefull to
migrate PB to Java? If not, is any way to migrate PB to Java
application?

Could you give me urls for tutorial and EAServer trail version?

Advanced Thanks for yor help.

Chaithu
0
Ms

Please see Mr. Horan's response in sybase.public.powerbuilder.general.

Please try to avoid posting to multiple groups.

--
John Strano - Sybase Technology Evangelist

"Ms. Chaithu" <chaithanya.sw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Good Morning,
>
> I need some information regarding EAServer. Using EAServer, PB
> application communicate with Java Application or is it usefull to
> migrate PB to Java? If not, is any way to migrate PB to Java
> application?
>
> Could you give me urls for tutorial and EAServer trail version?
>
> Advanced Thanks for yor help.
>
> Chaithu

0
John