PB IDE MRU - Add library to the Object MRU

Currently in the MRU for recent objects, you see the object name and the
name of the target, can you add the name of the .PBL where the object is
located?  In my case all of the MRU recent objects show the same taget, but
showing the .PBL would come in handy mroe often.

- Joe Slawsky (NOSPAMFORME_jslawsky@planetdx.com)
www.planetdx.com
Home of PB Link - The FREE PowerBuilder to Palm Interface

0
Joe_Slawsky

MRU
Hi ; I am tring to use MRU and I get an error message when the application opens. The error message comes from the pfc_open event on inv_mru. I only get the error message when debug is set on. The error message reads: The PFC MRU service has been requested but the REQUIRED User registry/INI File attributes have not been set. Use SetUserIniFile on the PFC MRU object to set the attribute. I know that I get this message because the of_load fails. I the ini file for MRU is set. Is this a normal message when debug is set on? Cheers Gerry Whitworth On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 ...

PB Object Browser -- show library where object is located
When viewing objects through the PB Object Browser, display the name of the PBL the object is located in. Speaking of the object browser... why does it have to stay on top? It makes it extremely difficult to switch back and forth between the browser and PB itself. And considering how tight screen real-estate is with PB8, I need my view as unobstructed as possible. "Matthew Chestnut" <NOSPAM_matthew_chestnut@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3c87c0b8.107935673@forums.sybase.com... > When viewing objects through the PB Object Browser, display the name > of th...

PB IDE
In the library, the name, version, mod date, compilation date, size and comment are all resizable but NOT moveable. It would be nice if I could grab a column and move it to where I wanted it. Just like a dw grid. Unlike the dw grid, I would also like PB to remember where I moved it to. I would also like to be able to copy the text as well. So, I can easily copy the name of the object, the comments, whatever. I second your motion and it should be to put to a vote by the membership ;-) Rich Frantz Keane Inc. >>> M. Searer<nospam@nospam.com> 04/22/03 10:42AM &...

Object Library References in PB?
In Visual Basic 5.0 there is an option under the project menu called references which allows you to select an Object library file as a reference in your project. The file usually has an extension of .olb or .dll. The purpose of the reference is to provide information to an automation controller (Like VB or Powerbuilder) about the available objects it defines. For example, once I include a particular reference which includes an object definition foo_object, I can declare variables of type foo_object anywhere in my VB code. This is an incredibly powerful feature that I am determined t...

Compiled Objects Library With PB???
I have to use a DLL (created before from PB) without that I have the PBL. I would want to create the DLL one time and reuse it in some PB application without compiling DLL one more. I have to give a source PB application (PBL) to a customer, but I don't want to give him some objects that I want to put in a DLL. How can I do? Thanks We've done this before with a PBD, I guess the same might be possible with a DLL. You just need to add the PBD to the library search path for the application. The only problem is that you can't use the project painter to generate the ...

Items no longer being added to Project MRU list and File MRU list
Like most people, I get tired of the accumulation of projects in the "Recent Projects" list when I start up Visual Web Developer. Today I went in to the registry and cleared both the project list and file list at the following locations: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\VWDExpress\8.0\ProjectMRUList HKCU\Software\Microsoft\VWDExpress\8.0\FileMRUList I've done this a few times before and it's been fine. However, for some reason this time the lists are broken in some way. When I use VWD, it no longer adds items to either of these lists. It's as if VWD can't (or just won&#...

MRU in PB 5.0.03
Does anyone know of an easy way to add a Most Recently Used (MRU) list to the frame menu in PB 5.0.03? I know that this can be done with the PFC in PB 6.5 and this app will be migrated to PB 6.51 in the future, but in the mean time, I need this feature to work in PB 5. TIA Chris Altvater The most obvious solution is to "borrow" as much as the PFC 6 MRU code as you can...I don't recall if there is any 6.0 specific code in there. The objects that had mru code (or used by) added to them are at least: pfc_w_master (mru events) pfc_n_cst_appmanager (turns on mru) pfc...

PB App. Object/Library lists
All, I use PB 6.5.1. Lately, when I open the application object, all the library lists that I haved save is gone. Every time when I open the application objects I need to put the library lists back. Have any one encounter similar problem? Any advice I appreciated. Thanks. Either your pb.ini file has been blown away or someone changed the location of your libraries. An entry in the pb.ini for an application looks like the one below. In the pb.ini the entry is all on one line. Notice that the path info is stored with the application, so if you change the library location, PB forgets ...

Problem using microsoft word object library 11 object library in asp.net
Hi, i'm using microsoft word object library 11 in my web site, when i'm debugging the aplication works fine, the code its something like this:   undefined path = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("..") + \\Documents\\Letter.doc Word.ApplicationClass WordApp = new Word.ApplicationClass(); object nombreDOC = path; object readOnly = false; object Visible = true; object missing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value; Word.Document doc = WordApp.Documents.Open(ref nombreDOC, ref missing, ref readOnly, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref...

Dyanmic calling Jaguar PB object from powerbuilder
Hi All, I have an powerbuilder object on the jaguar server which works fine. (In fact it is the surfvideo demo :-) ) There is a line in_store.GetList() call where in_store is a valid object. Now I want to call the function dynamicly, so i trigger the same function dynamic: in_store.Dynamic Function GetList() But this gives me a powerbuilder error : Dynamic Function Not Found, Possible causes include: pass by value/reference missmatch... Isn't it possible to call function dynamic on a jaguar component ? Marco Laponder (mlr@interchain.nl) Marco, This is kn...

How to obtains a list of the objects in a DYNAMIC PowerBuilder library?
Hi. I need to obtain a list of objects from my PB Application. I was use LibraryDirectory ( ) function, it works very fine but only obtains list of objects of PB library, not from a Dynamic PB library or an EXE file. Could somebody teachs me how to do it? Please, help! TIA. Erick Just supply the name of the exe/pbd, e.g. ls_exelist = librarydirectory("R:\pb5dk32\promark_web.exe",DirAll!) -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. SDN: http://www.sybase.com/developer/ "Erick Morases" <emorales@sia.com.m...

how to build runtime library in PB 11.2 IDE
I have a project with over 100 pbl. I want to build runtime library + execute file. In IDE, I only find an option to PBD one by one. Is there an easy way in IDE to build them all together? Thanks, Create a project and select all on the library tab? -- Report Bugs: http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do Product Enhancement Requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement "Joe" <huai.fu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7cdd18e5-2ee3-4236-bf36-54214838eeda@d23g2000vbm.googlegroups.com... >I have a project with over 100 pbl. I want to buil...

PB 8 Library Painter Crashes When Copying an Object
I'm using PB 8 Build 7072 on Windows 2000. Using the library painter, when I attempt to copy an object from one pbl to a target pbl that contains an object with the same name (I want to overwrite the object in the target pbl), PB crashes. Is this a know problem and are there any fixes for it? A quick workaround would be to delete the object in the target pbl before copying, but I'm migrating a 6.5 PFC-based application. I have hundreds of PFE objects to copy into the new PB 8 PFE pbls, overwriting the existing objects. And without a complete list of the new objects i...

Library Painter Right Mouse Click on Object PB Boms
I am running PowerBuilder 7.0.2 Build 8003 in WIndows 95. When I right mouse click on any object in the Library Painter to bring up the menu popup window for an object, PowerBuilder boms with a application error. I have deleted the Layouts folder in the Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\sybase\powerbuilder\7.0 This did not solve the problem. What do I need to do to solve this problem? Tnaks. Steve. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp I believe that was fixed in C3. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) P...

pb 6.5, pb 7.0, pb 8.0 and future releases
I have designed an app using PB 6.5.1 and feel quite confortable to write another app using this version of Power Buulder. I am aware that there have been many other releases after this but have heard many developers complain about not being stable and so forth. I can't say how true this is cause I never bothered to update to later releases. I recently got a contract for a new app and quite likely will be using Power Biulder but I am wondering if am cheating myself by not trying to upgrade myself to a later release of Power Biulder. Thanks. Charlie. Charlie You...

Web resources about - PB IDE MRU - Add library to the Object MRU - sybase.powerbuilder.futures

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library's collection can include books , periodicals , newspapers , manuscripts , films , maps , prints , documents , microform , CDs , cassettes ...

SA’s story is being writ large on the State Library’s walls - AdelaideNow Search Search
THE IMMENSE archives of the State Library of South Australia are being lit and writ large on the library’s walls.

Independent review of SLQ lewd photo scandal given to State Library Board for action
A two-month review of how the State Library of Queensland investigated lewd photographs taken of staff members' cleavage by a former senior executive ...

State Library lewd photo scandal: report recommends CCC to investigate
Queensland's corruption watchdog will investigate one issue raised in the inquiry into the way the State Library handled a probe of 2800 lewd ...

Social Media Jobs: Hearst Digital Media, Queens Library
This week, Hearst Digital Media is hiring a Snapchat producer , while Queens Library magazine needs a social media manager . Hunter Douglas is ...

CSUN: Reagan Library Like KKK CAMP - The Daily Caller - Part 2
California State University Northridge finds professor Robert Lopez guilty of retaliation and compares Reagan Library to Ku Klux Klan after family ...

Hoopla's public library app gets Chromecast support
Hoopla, the app that lets you borrow videos, books and music from your local library digitally, has been on a roll this year when it comes to ...