Temporal files with database blob object in PB 6.5

Hello

   I use Database blob objects and it generate a lot of temporal files, How
i can delete this from PB ? , I use PaintBrush to edit and display this blob
objects and Sqlserver.

thanks

0
Jordi

PB 6.5.1 Datawindow blob object
We are currently using PB 6.5.1 with an Oracle 7.3 back-end. When we retrieve database blob objects (word document) in a datawindow, not all of the launch word when clicked, nothing happens, it's like the blob does not exist. When we run against the same data using PB 5, all objects retrieved are clickable and launch word. This inablility to use 6.5.1 to do this will cause us a lot of problems, any help would be appreciated. ...

PB 6.5, SQL 7.0, Database Blob Object Problem
We're using a Database Blob Object on a DataWindow to display various documents of different types (Word, Excel, etc). As you would expect, you can double-click on the Blob Object to activate the appropriate server (Word, for example) and modify the object as needed. The problem occurs when you try to save the modifications during the "dw.Update(TRUE,FALSE)" statement. This used to work when we were using: PowerBuilder 5.0, MS SQL Server 6.5 PowerBuilder 6.5, MS SQL Server 6.5 But now it does not work when we use: PowerBuilder 6.5, MS SQL Server 7.0 Th...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

PowerBuilder 10.5 OLE Database Blob control and Word 2007 .docx files
I have an OLE column in a Datawindow and was able to open .doc files when the OLE server app in the OLE Class is defined as Word.Document.12, but I am not able to open a .docx file. The application starts but with a blank document. My environment: PowerBuilder 10.5.1 build 6684 SQLAnywhere 11 db MS Office Word 2007 Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix this problem are very much appreciated. Thanks, Petra ...

Merge data into a pdf file in a datawindow from SQL 2000 using PB 6.5
How do I display an existing pdf file in a PB 6.5 datawindow and import data from SQL 2000 into it? The user would like to view and print the pdf form. Is this possible? Thanks for your help! ...

PB 6.5.0 vs PB 6.5.1 with datastores
Hi all, I began developing a large application using PB 6.5.0 several months ago. For various reasons, we had to migrate the code to 6.5.1. After performing some recursion testing, we noticed that many operations involving datastores ( create, insert rows, update, destroy ) began generating random GPF/Page Faults. The code itself hasn't changed and was verified in PB 6.5.0 via extensive testing. This is a hard one to pinpoint since the crashing is somewhat random. I've read some posts that indicate that certain dot notation can be problematic. All objects were fully rebuilt...

Experiences with PB 6.5.1 vs. PB 6.5.0
Any people run into any problems with 6.5.1 (+ EBF 1163) that were not there in vanilla 6.5.0. We have to migrate very late in the game (1 week before going live!) due to problems with 6.5.0 Oracle drivers and I would appreciate any advice on anything that got broken in that release. TIA, -- -------------------------------------------------------------------- Jacek Furmankiewicz STS Systems - http://www.stssystems.com --------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.51 introduces a peculiar side effect during update() of datawindow - scrolls the d...

Pb of version 5.5 and 6 with Recreate a database
Hello, I am really inexperienced in SQL Anywhere studio so I would appreciate your help. I work with an inventory tool ( winland from veritas ) which uses a runtime of SQL anywhere version 5.5.04 build 1947. DBvalid shows me that my database has a problem of index. I have a complete version of SQL Anywhere studio version 6.. In "Sybase Central", I have chosen "Recreate my database" : that corrects the problem of index but unfortunately my database is now in version 6.0.01 and impossible to use it with Winland. ( I hope I'm clear). So How can I correct my d...

Load Database sqlserver6.5 and PB 6.5
I'm using pb6.5 and ms sqlserver6.5. I'm trying to refresh a standard training database though the "load database" utility. It successfully executes as long as the database name is the same as the one that was dumped. This will not be the case. The error returned is "LOAD DATABASE has been interrupted by a USER ATTENTION signal. A LOAD DATABASE must be completed in this database before it will be accessible." I can execute the load database command successfully through ms sqlserver's isql but not PB. There is a warning message when it execu...

Web resources about - Temporal files with database blob object in PB 6.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Temporal parts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In contemporary metaphysics , temporal parts are the parts of an object that exist in time. A temporal part would be something like "the first ...

Temporal Shifts.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Swirly messy temporal portals. Italian blue wall, fractal, old watch picked up by the railroad track and scanned, Florence doorway, Iona Scotland ...

Temporal installations - ArchDaily
x Home Projects News Articles Materials Interviews Software Milan Expo 2015 More Venice Biennale EU Mies van der Rohe Award Pritzker Editor's ...

“Temporal cloak” used to hide data transmitted at 12.7 Gbps
... that it comes out behind the object looking as if it had never shifted at all. In contrast, there's just been a single description of a temporal ...

The Sweet Release Of An Astronomical Temporal Bilocation Event
Bring on the meteor . Thanks. ORLANDO , Fla.—An unidentified entrepreneur admits he is trying to profit off Trayvon Martin’s death by selling ...

"The 3 humans wander through forest and scrub, through 'pockets of temporal distortion' and a sort of ...
"... so subtly underwater the newlyweds only notice they are submerged when the gun won’t fire." They hunt (“That was rather exhilarating!” ...

Business Cycle: Temporal Order
The temporal ordering of the spending weakness is: residential investment, consumer durables, consumer nondurables and consumer services before ...

Q. Can you give me some information on temporal arteritis...
Q. Can you give me some information on temporal arteritis?A. Temporal arteritis is one form of an inflammation of blood vessels ("-itis" always ...

Juan Rivera Goes 1-For-4, Falls Into Temporal Wormhole
Here's a mind-melting Juan Rivera infinite regress from Tuesday's Angels-Rangers game. [Screengrab via reader Josh; video at MLB.com]

Temporal Distortion
Time lapse photographer Randy Halverson of Dakotalapse has done it again: an astonishing and beautiful video called "Temporal Distortion" . ...