Tab order for button control in a datawindow ( PB 8)

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to set focus to a button control in a
datawindow ?

Meena

Same answer as yesterday's post.

NO

"Meena" <xyz@bogus.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Could you please tell me how to set focus to a button control in a
> datawindow ?
>
> Thanks

0
Tyler

Datawindow TAB ORDER ( PB 8.0.3 version)
Hi, I have a button control in a datawindow. Is it possible to set focus to the button control in the datawindow when user hits the tab key to step through the columns in the datawindow ? No -- This is a FAQ, read Help, then search www.groups.google.com/advanced_group_search pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Meena" <xyz@bogus.com> wrote in message news:O7j8ZfuRDHA.266@forums-2-dub... > Hi, > > I have a button control in a datawindow. Is it possible to set focus to the > button control in the datawindow when user ...

tab order in datawindow control in tab page
I have a window with a tab control and tab pages are opened dynamically. Each tabpage has a datawindow control. During runtime, the objects on the window are included in the tab order but the columns in the datawindow object on the tab page are not. Does anyone know how to include the fields in the datawindow control in the tab order so that when the user hits the tab key, focus does not move to another object on the window and moves to the next field in the datawindow object? Seems like a silly question, but did you check the tab order in the datawindow painter? What about th...

Tab order and buttons on Datawindows
When you have added a button to a data window is there a way to add it to the tab order? Weldon No Philip, The verbose nature of your responses is really affecting the bandwidth availability of myself and those around me. Do you think you could curtail the rambling a little? -EGM <Philip_Salgannik> wrote in message news:5C13DD50E36B7AB4005BA9BD85256BFB.005AA57C85256BFB@webforums... > No ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Moving columns in Grid Datawindows using datawindow painter -PB 8
I know - Evita - AGAIN???? :-) This is for my teammate who's going crazy. He has a grid datawindow of 4 columns and wants to move say column 4 between current columns 1 and 2 but whatever he does WON"T let him slide it over. Is there some setting he needs to set someplace or is he stuck? Thanks -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst Command Technlogies, Inc I'm not meaning when it's running...In design we need the column moved over from where it was (column 4) to where it needs to be (between current columns 1 and 2) Thanks Evita <Victo...

How many functionality DataWindow.Net can do compared with PB DataWindow Control?
Hi all, We have a DBMS coded by PB, now we want to move it to .NET. However, data modification is rather complicated if we only use .NET native controls. We noticed that SYBASE provides DataWindow.Net control. But we don't know how much this new control can do, especailly compared with PB DataWindow. In my legacy App, we use DataWindow to manage data, in most DataWindow controls, we use DropDownDW to refer to another table, and we also use DataWindow's 'print' and 'SaveAs' functionality to print data or export data as Excel file. I don't know whethe...

PB 8.0 Datawindow Tab/Scroll
Hi all- I've seen a number of posts on this issue, but can't seem to find any responses which lead to some type of conclusion. (Either a fix, or the determination that this is a known bug) We are migrating our applications to PB8, and our datawindows don't vertically scroll anymore as you TAB through the fields on the datawindow. This worked in v6.5 and v7.0, but for some reason in v8.0.1, TABbing through the elements on the datawindow doesn't cause the window to scroll down. You must use your mouse. Any help greatly appreciated! We are really scratching...

Problem with Datawindow control in PB 8.0
Hello, Waht the hell wrong with PB8.0 datawindow control????????????.Recently we migrated from 6.5 to 8.0 and some datawindow control have vertical scrolling.When we tab out of each fieldthe dw control used to scroll automatically ..this is fien and working in pb 6.5...but after migration this doen not work!!!!!!..we can't see field when we tab out...we have to manually pull the scroll bar......HELP US>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroup...

Did EAS 3.5 fix the problem where the tab order skips over drop down datawindows in the html datawindow?
I noticed this problem in EAS 3.0 and thought that it would be fixed in EAS 3.5. However, I just installed EAS 3.5 and it still seems to be a problem. Has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks. This is a known issue. According to Sybase it is an issue with IE. I'm not 100% sure there's not something that can be done about that...I'm pushing. What's interesting is that tabbing in Netscape works fine with dddw fields. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. www.ctpartners.com Web DataWindow Articles (http://sdn.sybase.com/s...

PB 8 Build 7072
Hello, Yet another problem/bug with PB 8 build 7072. i have more columns in freeform type datawindow and some columns are not visible at a glance while entering data . use presses TAB KEY to change columns now if there are columns which are not visible and user presses TAB KEY then focus is changed to that unvisible column on screen but datawindow does not scroll vertically accordingly. User has to press verticall scroll bar to scroll down to see column. Things are working fine with Horizontal scroll. Thanks in advance, Binoy. This has been discussed on 10-15-2001 here...

Add datawindow control for master datawindow
Hi, I hope you dont't mind an newbie question here. I am following the tutorial of the Getting Started PB5 manual and I am stuck in chapter 8 "Building Ancestor Windows". Here are the steps: 1. I create a new window ( a master/detail window)and want to add a control to be the master DataWindow in the applic. 2. I select the UserObj button and choose TUTOR_PB.PBL 3. When I click OK the manual tells me to click in the upper left corner but nothing happens: there is already a blanc window visible, which I can't move with the mouse. 4. I select Properties. The name ...

Binding DataWindow object to DataWindow control
When we create a datawindow object we can bind it to datawindow control which actually i dont know to do, so i have dragged and dropped the objects onto a window then the source code generated is something like this dw_window is my window dw_1 is datawindow object on the window forward global type dw_window from window end type type st_1 from statictext within dw_window end type type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window end type end forward What this line of code specify? type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window Is it that by dragging and dropping it automatically cr...

How changing a datawindow attached in a datawindow control ?
Hi, I would like to set a datawindow object in a datawindow control dinamically. So I did: dw_control1.DataObject = 'dw_object1' The code doesn't work right when I have a EXE. Someone could help me ? Thanks, Alvason Uberl�ndia - Minas Gerais - Brazil I suspect that the dataobject ('dw_object1', the actual datawindow that you painted in the datawindow painter) is not being compiled into the .exe file, since its only reference is the string 'dw_object1'. If this is the case, you need to compile the executable with a .PBR file that include...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

Web resources about - Tab order for button control in a datawindow ( PB 8) - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo