Tab order and buttons on Datawindows

When you have added a button to a data window is there a way to add it to
the tab order?

Weldon
0
wpenner

No
0
Philip_Salgannik
7/19/2002 4:41:12 PM
Philip,

The verbose nature of your responses is really affecting the bandwidth
availability of myself and those around me.  Do you think you could curtail
the rambling a little?

-EGM

<Philip_Salgannik> wrote in message
> No

0
Edward

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Tab order for button control in a datawindow ( PB 8)
Hi, Could you please tell me how to set focus to a button control in a datawindow ? Thanks Same answer as yesterday's post. NO "Meena" <xyz@bogus.com> wrote in message news:eMTC4vuRDHA.314@forums-2-dub... > Hi, > > Could you please tell me how to set focus to a button control in a > datawindow ? > > Thanks > > > ...

Did EAS 3.5 fix the problem where the tab order skips over drop down datawindows in the html datawindow?
I noticed this problem in EAS 3.0 and thought that it would be fixed in EAS 3.5. However, I just installed EAS 3.5 and it still seems to be a problem. Has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks. This is a known issue. According to Sybase it is an issue with IE. I'm not 100% sure there's not something that can be done about that...I'm pushing. What's interesting is that tabbing in Netscape works fine with dddw fields. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. www.ctpartners.com Web DataWindow Articles (http://sdn.sybase.com/s...

tab order in datawindow control in tab page
I have a window with a tab control and tab pages are opened dynamically. Each tabpage has a datawindow control. During runtime, the objects on the window are included in the tab order but the columns in the datawindow object on the tab page are not. Does anyone know how to include the fields in the datawindow control in the tab order so that when the user hits the tab key, focus does not move to another object on the window and moves to the next field in the datawindow object? Seems like a silly question, but did you check the tab order in the datawindow painter? What about th...

datawindow tab order
Not all of my datawindows will not let me use the tab key to go from field to field. If I recreate the DW it is fine for awhile then I have to use the mouse again. Any Ideas on how to get this to continue to work? TIA ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Your problem cannot be reproduced in Appeon's lab. We suggest you check the following first: 1. Ensure that the switch between tabs in the PowerBuilder application always works normally. 2. Check the scripts in the DataWindows (with the tab keys wor...

Tab order between two datawindows
Hello, I have two datawindow in a window, first datawindow have 5 fields, after third field when user enter a tab, cursor should move to the second datawindow , after that cursor should go back to first window when user enters a tab. please suggest me what would be the best approach for this. Thanks, kumar. You will have to code your own tab logic. I'm not sure what the best approach would be. Maybe you can use the ItemFocusChanged datawindow event with the KeyDown function. e.g. IF dwo.Name = "4thColumn" AND KeyDown(KeyTab!) THEN dw_2.SetFocus() END I...

Nested Datawindow and Tab Order
I have a nested Datawindow which I need to allow focus to individual lines for 'drill down' purposes. I understand that the default for PB is to make the object readonly whenever a report object is present. I've seen several postings where individuals have encountered this challenge in the past. Anyone have a solution that does not involve getting rid of the nested dw? I'm running PB 5.04 on W2K against SQL Server 6.5. (Has this been addressed in PB 8? The app is undergoing specific changes now and will migrated to PB 8 ASAP) Thanks in advance. Bill Burtnik Yo...

Tabbing to picture button in datawindow
Is there anyway to (simulate) tabbing to a picture button in a datawindow? Thanks, D PB 7.0.03 AFAIK, no. pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M_infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:lJ3YF#E5CHA.181@forums.sybase.com... > Is there anyway to (simulate) tabbing to a picture button in a datawindow? > > Thanks, > > D > > PB 7.0.03 > > ...

Tab Order on Web DataWindows
Help.... I set the tab order for a web datawindow in the hopes that it would be applied on the web page and it still just seems to jump randomly from columns on the dw to other objects on the page. I have also set tab indexes on the .Net side as well. Can anybody apply any reason to get everything in sync? TIA Mike On 22 Feb 2006 08:58:18 -0800, "Mike" <mike@hbmaynard.com> wrote: >Help.... > >I set the tab order for a web datawindow in the hopes that it would be >applied on the web page and it still just seems to jump randomly from ...

Format Tab Order in a datawindow
I am trying to use the format tab order to change the tab order in the datawindow painter. My problem is that I have made the tab order changes and saved them. But when I execute the program and tab thru the fields on the datawindow, the tab sequence didn't change. (Yep, I went back to make sure I was referencing the right datawindow. I also checked to make sure the datawindow had saved the new tab orders.) Is this a bug? Or am I just missing something here? Brett Is there a chance that you have two copies of that datawindow in the library path, and the one the app is see...

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Web resources about - Tab order and buttons on Datawindows - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo