set Y-position in detail-area (powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063)

Hello

i have following problem:
i'm using 2 columns with autosize-height = true in
the detail-area of a report, and left of these 2
columns there are 2 heading-labels. now i want to
set on the second heading-label the Y-property
from the second column - i do this with
describe("COLUMN.Y") - but it does not work.

have anyone a clue for my problem
many thank's in advance
Michael

No that doesn't work.  You can just put the describe
in a computed column and see that the value doesn't change.

You could get the height of the row and subtract backwards.
example: rowheight() -  150

rowheight() is the only function that will tell you the
new height.  describe... won't

> Hello
>
> i have following problem:
> i'm using 2 columns with autosize-height = true in
> the detail-area of a report, and left of these 2
> columns there are 2 heading-labels. now i want to
> set on the second heading-label the Y-property
> from the second column - i do this with
> describe("COLUMN.Y") - but it does not work.
>
> have anyone a clue for my problem
> many thank's in advance
> Michael
0
Dawn

Rich text based datawindow print problem with powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063
I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build 5063. When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look fine in the display. But, as soon as I click print, the column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ?? for columns. Any body knows how to resolve printing issue in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063? ...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Rich Text Printing Problem in Powerbuilder 10.5 Build 5063
I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build 5063. When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look fine in the display. But, as soon as I click print, the column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ?? for columns. Any body knows how to resolve printing issue in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063? ...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Character set problem Oracle 10g/EAServer 5.3/Powerbuilder 10.5/JSP
Hello! Web development: JSP/Java servlets/PB Components I'm having quite some problems with my character sets... Here is how our system is set up Oracle 10g (10.2.0), NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252 Client PC XP Pro, NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252 EAServer codeset utf8 Connection cache: utf-8 JSP charset: <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=windows-1252" %> I've tried all sort of combinations, all utf-8 (a part form the database), all windows-1252, ... But nothing seems to work, especially with the � sign... And when I put all utf-...

PowerBuilder 10.5 Build 4523
Hello, We are using PB 10.5. To use the Web services do we need to have EA server or can i get around without using EA server? We are planning to use SOAP. Hi Ram; You do not need EAS to use (consume) web services. You would only need EAS if you are planning to build PB Components that you wish to Expose to other developers as a WS. If you move to PB 11.0 or higher, you can now deploy the PB Component(s) as .NET based WS's - thus negating the need for EAS. HTH -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - NA RUG Director http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com "Ram Sr...

Problem with Powerbuilder 10.5 Build 5034
If I try to change and save a property on a user object placed on a window, the properties panel refreshes as it should and the save action appears to take place, but doesn't not change the property. I have checked source to verify this. In previous versions this worked correctly. -Rich Here is an example of the new PowerBuilder V10.5 build 5034. ftp://www.pbsoftware.com/pbs/jimo_bug01.zip If you try to change the values of the inherited values of .... String is_stringvar1 Long il_longvar2 in the properties panel of w_start. You cannot save the changes in the BP...

Powerbuilder 10.5.2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4bead6cb Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I installed powerbuilder 11.0 and now I go into pb10.5.2 and cannot edit any datawindows. I getted booted out of powerbuilder 10.5.2 giving a Visual Studio Just in Time Debugger window. I think when pb crashes now, this is a window it chooses to open up. I have several customers with 10.5.2 and cannot support them. Everything else seems to work with the exception of the datawindow editor. ---=_forums-1-dub4bead6cb ...

Powerbuilder 10.5 - SQLServer2000
I have a problem with a datastore timing out after 17.1 minutes when trying to do a retrieve from the database. If I set the CommandTimeout parameter to 10 seconds then PB will timeout at 10 seconds but if I set it to an hour then PB will still timeout around 17.1 minutes. The datastore has a stored procedure datasource, I'm connecting to Microsoft SQLServer 2000. If I call a stored procedure from within powerscript it doesn't timeout at the 17.1 min mark so it seems to be related to the datastore somehow. ...

powerbuilder 10 build 8075 datawindow dddw bug.
If the datawindow column type is money and has dddw, I get error message "Expression is invalid". If I replace dot with comma in regional settings, I can solve the problem. I am using Turkish Charset. thanks We also get the same error message when we apply a filter that has a dash '-' in the expression (using setFilter()). We went back to 8050. Larry "Murat Yelkovan" <muratyelkovan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:43181629$1@forums-2-dub... > If the datawindow column type is money and has dddw, I get error message > "Expressi...

How do I revert to a prior build of PowerBuilder 10.5.2
We downloaded and installed the 15278 Build for PB 10.5.2 (7564) and discovered that we were having problems with misbehaviors in dropdowndatwindows. We tried toroll back to 10.5.2 (7016) with by executing the 15012 EBF - but this does not seem to actually revert us to the prior build - and it still shows the PB build as 7564 with the newer dlls from november. How do we get back to build 7016? Uninstall. Install 10.5. Install 10.5.2. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten Glenn Barber wrote: > We downloaded and installed the 15278 Build for PB 1...

Powerbuilder 10.5.1 build 6565 picturebuttons
In powerbuilder 10.5 there is a box around the picturebutton. In powerbuilder 10.2 there is no box. I don't wan't this box. How can I change it in PB 10.5 Thanks Eric This was asked several times here. AFAIK, behaviour in 10.5 is a corrected bug in 10.2 ( meanming that 10.2 was doing it wrong)... "ontsnapt" <ontsnapt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45d97dfe@forums-1-dub... > In powerbuilder 10.5 there is a box around the picturebutton. > > In powerbuilder 10.2 there is no box. > > I don't wan't this box. How can I cha...

Web resources about - set Y-position in detail-area (powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063) - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles