Set font for specific column of specific row

How do you set the height, weight of a specific column of a specific row
(either at runtime or design time)?
TIA,
Scott

0
Scott

Expressions for font.height, font.weight

Scott Crystal wrote in message <9Hzv#kdeBHA.318@forums.sybase.com>...
>How do you set the height, weight of a specific column of a specific row
>(either at runtime or design time)?
>TIA,
>Scott

0
Jerry
11/30/2001 8:45:53 PM
By setting up an expression for each of these properties, based on the
condition that you want to control them...
0
Philip_Salgannik
11/30/2001 9:09:49 PM
Can you give me an example, based on the text of a column equaling some
value?
Because when I do the following:
/*font.underline*/ if(GetText() = 'XYZ', 1, 0)
it doesn't seem to do it ONLY for the column/row I want.

<Philip_Salgannik> wrote in message
> By setting up an expression for each of these properties, based on the
> condition that you want to control them...

0
Scott
11/30/2001 9:49:35 PM
/*font.underline*/ if(GetText() = 'XYZ' AND GetRow() = CurrentRow(), 1, 0)

Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
VCI  Springfield, MA
www.vcisolutions.com

"Scott Crystal" <crystalden@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can you give me an example, based on the text of a column equaling some
> value?
> Because when I do the following:
> /*font.underline*/ if(GetText() = 'XYZ', 1, 0)
> it doesn't seem to do it ONLY for the column/row I want.
>
> <Philip_Salgannik> wrote in message
> > By setting up an expression for each of these properties, based on the
> > condition that you want to control them...

0
Paul

set background color for a specific column and specific row
- Using powerscript, how do I change the background color of a row for a specific column? P.S: I cannot change from datawindow because, I will need some nested if statements to determine the color to chag to and datawindow does not accept nested if right? - how do i highlight the whole row of a selected row? I used SelectRow() option. but if i click on a column (it will hightlight the whole row except for that column. That column will only be highlighted for the length of the text. I want the whole of the clicked column to be highlighted. Thank You. 1) Using power...

How to set a column invisible in a datawindow for a specific row.
anyone can help??? Hi, depends on how the specific row is specified. In general you have to use an expression for the visible property of the column. To hide the column in the first row, the expression is if( getRow() = 1 , 0, 1) If the expression returns 1, the column is visible, if 0 unvisible. It depends on your PB version, where to code this expression in the datawindow painter. Chris Werner "KIWA" <angtoonyew@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Ss2r4oW6CHA.181@forums.sybase.com... > anyone can help??? > > KIW...

How can I set Background Color Of Datawindow Column For a Specific Row ?
Respected Friends, Using following code I can change datawindow background colour of a column. Datawindowcontrol.Object.column.Background.Color = RGB(255,128,0) But this will change colour of whole column. I want to change colour of this column , for certain specific ROWS depending on Runtime condition, and not all Rows. Can somebody give me a clue. Milind Vartak You can code it in the Font/Background color of the column. Ex: if(myCol = 1, rgb(255,255,255)...

Set specific color for a specific row???
Hi guys. I need help again. It's the same project that i'm doing right now. I wanted to set a different color for a specific row in DataGrid. I've already populated it with a data from SQL Server using DataSource and DataBind. It possible? If not, what specific Data Control can I use to do this. Take for instance: -> first column of DataGrid displays date and what i wanted to do is to set the entire row to any color, lets say yellow, if the date falls under weekends (sat and sun). Again, is this things possible? Thanks in advanced for suggestions and answers.Please don'...

Handle to specific row/column in datawindow
Hi all, Is there a way to get a Windows handle to a specific row and column? For example dw_example.Object.column[row]. I have tried this and other types of syntax but I can't seem to get a handle. I need the handle for a Windows SDK external function call. Thanks. Andy Egleston No. What are you trying to achieve? Andy Egleston <andy.egleston@trisect.com> wrote in message news:CPH7aG1h#GA.219@forums.sybase.com... > Is there a way to get a Windows handle to a specific row and column? So, Is it possible to send Window edit control message, like EM_SETSE...

how to set input focus to the specific row and column in DW
Hi, I have a scenario where I have to add a new row to datawindow and set the input focus to the specific column in the new row (which column is it depends on other program parameters). How can I do it? Thanks, Mirek Use Scrolltorow( al_newrow), SetRow(al_newrow), Setcolumn(as_colname), ... > Hi, > I have a scenario where I have to add a new row to > datawindow and set the input focus to the specific column > in the new row (which column is it depends on other > program parameters). How can I do it? Thanks, > Mirek > > ...

How to access and set row and column specific property using Modify()
How do you access and set (row,column)-specific property using Modify()? The PB on-line documentations usng Modify() all shows accessing and setting column specific-property using Modify() such that all rows in that column had the new property - but what about specific to a "cell"? I have asked this question before under a different subject line, and got one person who responded that the only way to do this is to use he Expressions tab in the dw painter. I need a second opinion on others who may not have read the question before. Thanks, John Salvo Maybe I do ...

Need to obtain a specific value of a column when doing Click in a row of a DataWindow
Hi, My question is the following, Need to obtain a specific value of a column when doing Click in a row of a DataWindow, As I can obtain the value of the current row? , When I use the property dw.currentRow in Click event, throws the value to me of the previous column. I have tried to obtain the row with the RowFocusChanged event but this one does not go off unless it changes of row and there is times that datawindow single has a row therefore the change of row is not detected. Regards, Cristi�n Mu�oz Tello. the clicked event s...

Datawindow
In the datawindow column specifications 1)Add the tab order. This will make it a LOT easier to set tab orders if I can do it here as well. 2) Add ALL of the properties (or at least all of the properties that are common to all columns). Often it is a lot easier to work in a grid like this rather than having to click on the object to see it's properties and set/change them. Yes, I know that the row will be really really wide if you add all of these. But, some of us have really really big monitors and we want to get our money's worth. Others need an excuse to get the bos...

Datawindow Column Specification
You create a datawindow with a select statement. You modify the size of a column e.g. increase it. The datawindow column specification remains the same. Other than export and change the column specification, how can you 'make' the datawindow recognise the change? Jkk Go into the data source section, unselect the column and then reselect it. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Branick Consulting, Inc. www.branick-inc.com Web DataWindow eBook <Jkk> wrote in message news:0B481E60FA83B7530050715985256B6E.005071A185256B6E@webforums... > You create a datawindow wi...

How we can change control from one column to specific column in datawindow
How we can change control from one column to specific column in datawindow programatically. Let's suppoose there are three column in datawindow 1: Name 2: address 3: Phone when we open the window, Tab or Cursor is on column 1 (Name) now i have one button ...i want to write code in that button...when i click that button control or tab or cursor goto the phone column. Please somebody tell me how i can do this... thanks noaman mughal SetColumn. -- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the first row of each datawindow. It seems I used the loop access the value it doesn't work. Indeed, It has the all data for me but just right for the first row in each data window. Could you have any ideas, please!...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C308EA.58A195E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

Column Specification in Datawindow Painter
I am running PB 8.0.1 I changed the size of a column in SybaseCentral from char(60) to char(180). Back in PB the Column Specification frame only shows char(60). I Regenerated, changed the properties to the field to 180. Short of defining a new datawindow, how do I get the Columb Specification to reflect the change? Thanks Paul AFAIK, reconstruct the dw by deselecting, then selecting the column... hth, Austin On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:55:55 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow <pspringert> wrote: >I am running PB 8.0.1 > >I changed the s...

Web resources about - Set font for specific column of specific row - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Specific - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Specific Pathogen Free , of a laboratory animal guaranteed free of particular (i.e., specific and named) pathogens "Specific" generally means ...

Specific activity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... SI quantity related to the phenomenon of natural and artificial radioactivity. The SI unit of "activity" is becquerel, Bq, while that of "specific ...

Post Planner Launches Time Zone-Specific Facebook Posting Feature
So your company is based in San Francisco, but you’ve got a big fan base in Berlin. Posting to your Facebook page at 3 p.m. from California means ...

Navy Football to Feature Position-Specific 'Navy Fleet' Helmets for Army Game - Bleacher Report
For the first time in NCAA history, a college football team will have its players wearing different helmets during the game based on the position ...

"So the product is being deliberately misused despite a specific warning label, and y'all are complaining ...
"Nobody was irreparably broken or even like stubbed their toe? BURN BUNCH EMS DOWN. Bomb this company back to the stone age before the hair of ...

The FTC has finally given some specific guidance on what native ads are meant to look like
... on a journalism website. The FTC has been exploring how to effectively police native advertising since 2013. On Tuesday it released specific ...

Nashua Public Schools Closed Following ‘Specific’ Threat Of Violence
All public schools in Nashua, NH, will be closed Monday after school officials received a detailed threat of violence involving the city's two ...

Obama: No specific, credible threat indicating plot against U.S.
After a meeting with his national security team, the president tells Americans to "go about their usual Thanksgiving weekend activities"

Tesla Seatbelt Recall Specifics, & Video On How To Check Your Seatbelt Yourself
... of a Model S in Europe with a seatbelt that wasn’t properly attached to the outboard lap pretensioner. [&hellip Tesla Seatbelt Recall Specifics, ...

Obama: No 'specific and credible threat' to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
... step" to keep the country safe, President Barack Obama said Wednesday, seeking to reassure travelers and adding there is no known "specific ...