rich text datawindow

Hi everyone,

PB7/PB8 -- W2K

PB7/PB8 Rich Text datawindow doesn't offer database columns editing
with ease.  Is there a way to edit it easier?  Or is there a third
party tool that permits editing as easy as "government steals people's
money"?  If so, can it be part of a composite report?

Thanks!

kt
0
Kenny

Rich Text DataWindow In Rich Text Control
Hi, is there a way to take the contents of a rich text data window and put it into a rich text edit control? Thanks, Cliff ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Why does an rich text datawindow print after another datawindow even when sent to the printer first?
I am opening a print job with PrintOpen(), and then printing 3 datawindows with PrintDatawindow. The first is a regular datawindow, the second is a richtext datawindow and the third is a regular datawindow. The rich text datawindow always gets printed last. Has anyone else run across this? Is there anything I can do? ...

Rich text based datawindow print problem with powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063
I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build 5063. When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look fine in the display. But, as soon as I click print, the column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ?? for columns. Any body knows how to resolve printing issue in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063? ...

Rich Text DataWindow
Can you give me any help? With PowerBuilder 6.5 a rich text datawindow shows up when running from PowerBuilder, but it does not when running an Exe. The datawindow is in a PBR file. Thanks, Leo LeoAngorin@LoanWare.com ...

Rich Text Datawindows
I would like to know if anyone has used Rich text Datawindows on Reports. I have a report where in I have to show some Rich Text as part of the Report. The Problem is, this reportt is pretty huge and I have to use it as a Nested Report. PowerBuilder has the limitation of not allowing a RichText Datawindow as the part of the nested datawindow. I have to do two print jobs one for the report and one for the Rich Text and this is not acceptable as they want the rich Text Information to be stored on the same page as the report data. I would like to know if there is any work around for...

Rich Text Datawindow Problems
We are working with an application that requires us to use the RichText datawindow (32-bit WIN95 platform using PB 5.0.03). We are getting GPF's on this control whenever we try to put in a page number or do a print-preview from the datawindow painter. Is there a fix for this problem somewhere? TIA, Monty mmanley@hboc.com Monty Manley wrote: > > We are working with an application that requires us to use the RichText > datawindow (32-bit WIN95 platform using PB 5.0.03). We are getting > GPF's on this control whenever we try to put in a page number or d...

Rich Text datawindow #3
Hi, I'm a novice to Rich Text datawindow. I just used a datawindow that lets user enter/modify comments. When I retrieve the datawindow and select any part of the comment to modify or change it, the whole comment starts flashing and I can't enter/modify part of the comment. I want to handle comment as a part of text document i.e. add/modify/delete part or whole comment. Can I do that using richtext datawindow style. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks. Junaid Siddiqui letsconnect@hotmail.com We use a method of pasting and copying to and from a RichTextEdit 'c...

Rich Text DataWindow #2
Hello, i am quite new in Power Builder world so be gentle. I am trying to create a rich text datawindow, in order to give to the user the option to customize a report the way he/she wants (formating etc). The problem is that on preview the dw works just fine. It fetches the data from the database and shows them correctly. But when it comes to the print preview the thing doesn't get to work. I have checked my sql too many times. I am using the .Retrieve method to load data onto the report. Additional to that when i close the rich edit print preview an re-retrieve data the PB crashe...

Rich Text Edit in Datawindow
Hi All, I would like to retrieve from a column which stores my Rich Text Format Document using datawindows. I could retrieve and display / edit / save using the RTE object and embedded SQL and print from there too but I need to create a composite report where one part of the report retrieves this column, and print the whole report. Any ideas is much appreciated... TIA Mustafa ...

Printing a Rich Text datawindow
When I print one of my rich text datawindows, occasionally for some lines, the lines are printed past the left margin of the page and sometimes the lines are printed left justified with no margins. This problem someitmes never occurs but when it does it occurs in 1 in every 10 documents. My print driver is up to date and I do not think it is a resource issue. Any suggestions? ...

Rich Text Datawindow Object
I Have an address with four lines one may be null, leaving a blank line. I want to use the slide property but there isn't any. How does one slide 'all above' in a rich text datawindow? Thanks, Mike It has been my experience that one does not. I had the same problem and never found a solution to it. I finally ended up making two separate documents: one with 2 address lines and one with three, then loading the appropriate one after checking if the third address line was needed or not. Most often it was not so the 2-line document stayed loaded most of the t...

Web resources about - rich text datawindow - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo