Rich Text DataWindow In Rich Text Control

Hi, is there a way to take the contents of a rich text data window and put
it into a rich text edit control?

Thanks,
Cliff

0
Cliff

chinese character in rich text control and text control
I have a chinese character in either rich text control or text control. The character is look fine if it is a small size (10, 12), however when the font size is changed bigger (36 or 72), the character is out of shape(many dot, not smooth). Is anyone has any idea to print a bigger chinese character from pb7.03. ...

rich text datawindow
Hi everyone, PB7/PB8 -- W2K PB7/PB8 Rich Text datawindow doesn't offer database columns editing with ease. Is there a way to edit it easier? Or is there a third party tool that permits editing as easy as "government steals people's money"? If so, can it be part of a composite report? Thanks! kt ...

Rich Text Datawindows
I would like to know if anyone has used Rich text Datawindows on Reports. I have a report where in I have to show some Rich Text as part of the Report. The Problem is, this reportt is pretty huge and I have to use it as a Nested Report. PowerBuilder has the limitation of not allowing a RichText Datawindow as the part of the nested datawindow. I have to do two print jobs one for the report and one for the Rich Text and this is not acceptable as they want the rich Text Information to be stored on the same page as the report data. I would like to know if there is any work around for...

Rich Text DataWindow
Can you give me any help? With PowerBuilder 6.5 a rich text datawindow shows up when running from PowerBuilder, but it does not when running an Exe. The datawindow is in a PBR file. Thanks, Leo LeoAngorin@LoanWare.com ...

rich text datawindow
Hi everyone, PB7/PB8 -- W2K PB7/PB8 Rich Text datawindow doesn't offer database columns editing with ease. Is there a way to edit it easier? Or is there a third party tool that permits editing as easy as "government steals people's money"? If so, can it be part of a composite report? Thanks! kt ...

Why does an rich text datawindow print after another datawindow even when sent to the printer first?
I am opening a print job with PrintOpen(), and then printing 3 datawindows with PrintDatawindow. The first is a regular datawindow, the second is a richtext datawindow and the third is a regular datawindow. The rich text datawindow always gets printed last. Has anyone else run across this? Is there anything I can do? ...

Rich Text edit control
Hi, When sharing data between a Datawindow and a Rich Text Edit Control, data is shared between columns (datawindow) and insertfields (Richtext) having same names. But this is not the case for computed fields in the datawindow. Has this been solved for further versions than 5.0? Thanks Gerhard Schmitz You'll never be able to get computed *fields* to sharedata, they don't exist in the result set (which is actually what is being shared). In order to get computed values to share, you would need to make them computed *columns*. On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:00:07 +0200,...

Import data (rows) in a rich text edit control from a DataWindow
Hi to all, How can i import in a rich text edit control Data ( rows ) from a DataWindow Control dynamic but not to changed page in every row and the user to be allowed to format the rows. To be in one page like this code decription amount price ------- ------------ --------- ------- ------- ------------ --------- ------- ------- ------------ --------- ------- ------- ------------ --------- ------- ------- ------------ --------- ------- ------- ------------ --------- ------- thanks in advance ...

Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text
Name: Bob Product: Firefox Summary: Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text Comments: Using: Mac OS X 10.6 and Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 beta 1 Steps to reproduce: * Write text in Text Edit, Yojimbo, etc using rich text (e.g. font sizes, bold, italics) * Open Gmail in Firefox and compose an email * Copy and paste the text you created from the other Mac app into Firefox Observed: text is pasted in as plain text Expected: converts the rich text to appropriate rich text in the control, like Safari does This is a huge pain when e.g. writing release n...

Need help w.r.t Rich Text DataWindow control
Hi everybody, Iam using PB 8.0.3 for my application and iam developing an application using Rich Text DataWindow control, to show my rich text data with color features. I have to show the data in rich text datawindow control with color features, still i need to read the rich text data in normal format through coding and do some manipulation. Example: suppose my rtf text data for one of the column be "\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttb1{\f0TIMES NEW ROMAN;}}\F0\FS60 Hellow, World! }" but i want to read in the script( window script ) for that column as "Hellow, World!&...

Rich Text editor conponent to format rich text
Hi we want to format rich text in a memo with the bold , underline , fonts ect. with basic functions like wordpad. A VCL component for now but later something that will work with firemonkey to format text. There are a few component out there but they cost more than half the price of Delphi. Is there a basic component out there that can do that and not hundreds of other things as well that we have to pay for that we don't need. WE got XE4 and want to start all new developments with that and fire monkey where posible, but for now we still use VCL because there still need to develop com...

Rich text based datawindow print problem with powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063
I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build 5063. When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look fine in the display. But, as soon as I click print, the column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ?? for columns. Any body knows how to resolve printing issue in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063? ...

How to get a text from rich text edit control ?
It does not have a such property as 'Text'. So how can I catch in to variable whatever user types ? Thanks. string ls_text this.SelectTextAll() ls_text = this.SelectedText() On Thu, 24 May 2001 11:43:44 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general yt <tyuriy@aol.com> wrote: >It does not have a such property as 'Text'. So how can I catch in to >variable whatever user types ? > >Thanks. > > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.needhim.org ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_news...

Text does not wrap correctly in rich text control
Hi, I'm having this problem: 'Text does not wrap correctly in rich text control'. I'm using PB10.5.1. I've done some research on the Web and tried: set the following variable in the pb.ini file: [RichText] PageSizeAsControlSize=1 Should I install PB10.5.2? Does it resolve the problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Joan A bit more description about the problem. I have a rich text control in my app. I have tried to set property to 'Wordwrap, which dosen't work. I have tried to set the following variable in the pb.ini file: ...

Web resources about - Rich Text DataWindow In Rich Text Control - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo