Report object in the DataWindow Object

Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a
Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is
whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a
Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar? I've tried everything and
don't seem to be able to produce one.
0
Mark

> Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a
> Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is
> whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a
> Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar?
Nope, there isn't any way
0
Philip

datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?
Hi? I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? string ls_objects ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects. TIA ..Describe("DataWindow.Objects") On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? > >string ls_objects >ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) > >I hope to get a list of the controls in the dataw...

Describe("DataWindow.Objects") Functionality for Report DataWindow object Doesn't Work
Hello there. I want to change the nested report object(s) attributes. I had used Describe() function to get objects -("DataWindow.Objects"). After removing the tab spaces I was able to get the object name within that DW. By checking the Attributes -(ls_obj + ".Attributes") I came to know by finding "nested_argument" that the current object is (nested) report. Now if I assigned this object to the DDDWChild/Any variable it gives error either at compilation or at run time. If I created a datastore locally & assigned the dataobject of the current ...

Use DataWindow Object Properties in DataWindow Object Expression
Hi all, Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which reference the color property of COLUMN_B. I don't know how to access properties in expressions. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Alex You can use the Describe() function. Alex wrote in message <362D543F.F34B5F33@hotmail.com>... >Hi all, > Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? >For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which >reference the color property of...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow
Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow? My scenario : I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested report). This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access from the window which holds the composite datawindow. The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved. I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow : //DataWindowChild dwc_activex dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex) But as datawi...

Draggin Objects in Datawindow object
Hi all, I have created a picture box object in a datawindow object,a and set the property movable & resize TRUE. When object is dragged, how can I take the X,Y,Width & height properties. When the object is dragged, when the user releases left mouse button...immdly I want to take X & Y coordinates and same for the width & height properties also. Thanks in advance for any help Please don't cross post. On 11 Jul 2006 02:10:03 -0700, John Smith wrote: >Hi all, > >I have created a picture box object in a datawindow object,a >and set the proper...

Objects Selection in Datawindow Objects
PowerBuilder 10 crashes when I try to select one or more objects in Datawindow Objects. Why is it so? Can someone help me please. This was posted some time ago and is related to PB 10.0.1 EBF build 6044 (you might want to check it's your case): "Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" wrote in message news:41ecf0f7@forums-1-dub... > Have you reported this yet? ANd it is not jsut on a DataWindow. I selected a> commandbutton and a SLE.... whoop! > > On 18 Jan 2005 01:04:30 -0800, > in sybase.public.powerbuilder.general > Lilian Pigallio <lpigallio@no...

Creating objects in Datawindow Object
Dear Friends, Is it possible to create objects dynamically in a Datawindow object. For example in runtime I want to create 10 picture boxes in datawindow object in a freeform presentation style... My aim is to design a conference hall using datawindow. Is there any other better solution for this. Before I have created separate user objects and shown in the window and allowed client to design as per the requirement but in that method I was not able to take printout of entire design. Please suggest me in this regard, thanks in advance Hi John, yes, this is possible. ...

Datawindow with report object! How to get a doubleClick in report
PB 9.0 I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow with detail information ) How is it possible to determine the rownumber, when the user makes a doubleclick in the report object ?? Thanks for any help Peter GetObjectAtPointer()? -- This is a FAQ, read Help, then search www.groups.google.com/advanced_group_search pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Peter Stojkovic" <Peter.Stojkovic@gmx.net> wrote in message news:3fcafbcd$1@forums-1-dub... > PB 9.0 > > I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow wi...

Datawindow report object
Hi! I have placed a report control/object inside a datawindow. This report control's dataobject is an external datawindow. I need to access this internal report control and add rows to it, set values in columns etc? Is this possible? I have tried the following syntax dw.object.dw_internal.insertrow(0) This causes an error? Is it possible have to use setfullstate/getfullstate on this control? Jan Erik Use GetChild( ) to get the child datawindow handle and use that to interact with the nested dw. /ck "Jan Erik Hermansen" <jeh@susoft.no>...

problem with dw_1.object.datawindow.objects
Hi all, I am using PB 6.51 and have the following strange behaviour. In a tabular DW, I paste twice the same column, giving to each a different name . If I ask dw_1.object.datawindow.objects or the equivalent describe property, I get the secondly pasted column twice in the list .... And of course, in the DW and in the export, the two objects are unique. The problem is that PB does not like when I am trying to access the 'duplicate' column .... by dot notation or by getitem... notation ... Any ideas ? Thanks Philip ...

problem with dw_1.object.datawindow.objects
Hi all, I am using PB 6.51 and have the following strange behaviour. In a tabular DW, I paste twice the same column, giving to each a different name . If I ask dw_1.object.datawindow.objects or the equivalent describe property, I get the secondly pasted column twice in the list .... And of course, in the DW and in the export, the two objects are unique. The problem is that PB does not like when I am trying to access the 'duplicate' column .... by dot notation or by getitem... notation ... Any ideas ? Thanks Philip ...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Datawindow Object
Dear all, i am having one application, which will export and import the datawindow obejcts into a pbl, using libraryexport and libraryimport, i am not attaching this pbl on this application. If some user is using the datawindow object using infomaker, i dont want to export or import the datawindow object. How to find out the datawindow object is in use? any idea Regards M.S.Mylraj Try not to cross-post. -EGM Mylraj Subbiah <mylrajms@batelco.com.bh> wrote in message news:h0xDIVjvBHA.328@forums.sybase.com... > Dear all, > > i am having o...

Web resources about - Report object in the DataWindow Object - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo