Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow

Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow?
My scenario :
I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested
report).
This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access
from the window which holds the composite datawindow.
The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX
properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved.
I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow :
//DataWindowChild dwc_activex
dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex)
But as datawindowchild object does not support this syntax:
dwc_activex.object.ole_1.object.load(setting.txt)
Am I facing the limits of the what can be done with datawindows here?

📁 sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow
📃 28057 articles.
⭐ 5 followers.

💬 0 Replies