Re: Nested Datawindow Report (Datawindow Printing)

Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected in PB 8
or 9?  Please advise.  I am currently using PB 7.
Problem:  In case of large text fields, PowerBuilder not
printing the Data correctly. Lines are cut in half and also
not printing last few lines . This is happening on nested
datawindow.
Here is the link to the original documentation:
http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=10938800
0
Oliver
10/1/2003 12:13:41 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow
📃 28057 articles.
⭐ 5 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1267 Views

Original documentation :-) states that this is not a bug but expected
behaviour, so what kind of "correction" do you expect?
pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-))
Philip Salgannik
<Oliver> wrote in message news:3f7ac4f5.2d4a.846930886@sybase.com...
> Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected in PB 8
> or 9?  Please advise.  I am currently using PB 7.
>
> Problem:  In case of large text fields, PowerBuilder not
> printing the Data correctly. Lines are cut in half and also
> not printing last few lines . This is happening on nested
> datawindow.
>
> Here is the link to the original documentation:
> http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=10938800

0
Philip
10/1/2003 1:24:36 PM
I am trying to look for another solution other than using
the Wordwrap.dll.  I heard that the Wordwrap.dll runs really
slow on Win 2k machine. Any idea?