Problem in creatingCROSSTAB STORED PROCEDURE datawindow thro

Hi EveryBody,

Iam using ORACLE( 10g Release 2 ) and Power Builder 8  for my application
through ODBC driver.

Iam facing a problem in creation and a crosstab stored procedure datawindow
through ODBC driver.  It is giving an error message like

PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to
'SP_TESTING_STORED_PROCEDURE'.

But when i use NATIVE ORACLE DRIVER for creating CROSSTAB STORED PROCEDURE
DATAWINDOW, it is working fine.  It is creating the datawindow and retrieving
successfully.  But when i used this created datawindow to retrieve data by
connecting to ODBC driver it is giving the following error message

Select error: SQL STATE = S1000
ORA-08103: Object NO longer exists.

But iam connecting to the same database using ODBC and Native drivers.

Can any help me, in creating and retrieving data from CROSSTAB STORED PROCEDURE
datawindow through ODBC driver.

ranjit