Preventing the Column of Grid Datawindow from Highlighting

I noticed that if user clicks on a column on the Grid
datawindow, the entire columns are highlighted (background
being black). Is there any way to avoid the highlighting?

Any suggestion will be greately appreciated.

Eugene
0
Eugene

turn off mouse selection under grid properties

<Eugene Yun> wrote in message news:404f345a.2f40.846930886@sybase.com...
> I noticed that if user clicks on a column on the Grid
> datawindow, the entire columns are highlighted (background
> being black). Is there any way to avoid the highlighting?
>
> Any suggestion will be greately appreciated.
>
> Eugene

0
DT

Web resources about - Preventing the Column of Grid Datawindow from Highlighting - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

File:Map of Oklahoma highlighting Oklahoma County.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. This file contains additional information, ...

RBA's subtle highlighting of capital gains tax, not negative gearing, over housing
There's a subtle difference between the RBA's submission to a government housing inquiry and the opening statement by its head of financial stability, ...

Apple highlighting Accessibility apps to celebrate anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act
... Store , Apple , iOS , iPhone For more news on Apple , Apps , and iPhone continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple highlighting ...

Highlighting The Scope Of Legal Issues That Can Arise In A Media Company’s Digital Operations
What legal issues should a broadcaster be concerned about when expanding its use of digital media?

Spotify Launches ‘Year in Music’ Highlighting 2015 Listening Habits
... In addition, the site allows users to create a Year in Music card for their stats, which can be shared on social media. Outside of highlighting ...

Highlighting 5 Possible Last-Minute Impact MLB Waiver Deadline Steals
There figures to be more than a few waiver trades in MLB before the August 31 cutoff date next week. Over the next few slides, we'll take a look ...

The student who lost his Facebook internship after highlighting a huge privacy flaw says it was an 'incredible ...
Harvard student Aran Khanna was due to work as an intern at Facebook this summer. However, after he highlighted a massive privacy issue in the ...

Blue-letter Bible highlighting OT passages about Jesus is top seller
A Bible with Old Testament passages relating to Jesus marked in blue is the top selling specialty Bible in North America.

Heartbreaking image of drowned toddler goes viral, highlighting severity of ...
Fox News Heartbreaking image of drowned toddler goes viral, highlighting severity of ... Fox News Sept. 2, 2015: Refugees and migrants sit ...