Nested Datawindow and Tab Order

I have a nested Datawindow which I need to allow focus to individual lines for
'drill down' purposes.  I understand that the default for PB is to make the
object readonly whenever a report object is present.  I've seen several postings
where individuals have encountered this challenge in the past.  Anyone have a
solution that does not involve getting rid of the nested dw? I'm running PB 5.04
on W2K against SQL Server 6.5.
(Has this been addressed in PB 8?  The app is undergoing specific changes now
and will migrated to PB 8 ASAP)
Thanks in advance.
Bill Burtnik
0
Bill

You could do this by putting some code in the clicked event to dynamically
create a rectangle object (or some other indicator) on the clicked row.

--
All views expressed in this message are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer

"Bill Burtnik" <BillTBurtnik@Celanese.com> wrote in message
> I have a nested Datawindow which I need to allow focus to individual lines
for
> 'drill down' purposes.  I understand that the default for PB is to make
the
> object readonly whenever a report object is present.  I've seen several
postings
> where individuals have encountered this challenge in the past.  Anyone
have a
> solution that does not involve getting rid of the nested dw? I'm running
PB 5.04
> on W2K against SQL Server 6.5.
> (Has this been addressed in PB 8?  The app is undergoing specific changes
now
> and will migrated to PB 8 ASAP)
> Thanks in advance.
> Bill Burtnik

0
Simon

Web resources about - Nested Datawindow and Tab Order - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo