Last row of nested rpt goes to next page

Morning Y'all:

Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem like anyone's seeing
it. I have a nested rpt consisting of a tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a
tabular n-up rpt(inner). The report works except for one thing.  There's
plenty of room to print the last row of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows), but
if my inner rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row ends up going to the
cause it has to be last thing that prints.

I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.  Is my 'problem' by
design?  My client doesn't want the main rpt broken up when there's plenty
of room.  They don't mind the inner rpt going to the next page.

All help appreciated - thanks!

Using PB 9.01, build 7151

--
Evita Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II

0
EChapa

I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports ;-)
I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows and
sometimes more in the summary.  The header, summary...
bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.

I would create a composite report
that contains the outer report and inner report
The inner report would print last because
composite reports will print the first report then
the next report.

HTH  Dawn
> Morning Y'all:
>
> Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem like
> anyone's seeing it. I have a nested rpt consisting of a
> tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a tabular n-up rpt(inner). The
> report works except for one thing.  There's plenty of room
> to print the last row of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows),
> but if my inner rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row
> ends up going to the next page along with my inner rpt.
> The inner rpt is in the summary band cause it has to be
> last thing that prints.
>
> I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.  Is my
> 'problem' by design?  My client doesn't want the main rpt
> broken up when there's plenty of room.  They don't mind
> the inner rpt going to the next page.
>
> All help appreciated - thanks!
>
> Using PB 9.01, build 7151
>

> --
> Evita Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies, Inc.

0
Dawn
11/4/2004 6:34:38 PM
So, are you saying the composite report would keep the last row of the first
report from going to a new page?  That's what I need to avoid.

--
Evita Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II
<Dawn T Brown Eyes[TeamSybase]> wrote in message
> I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports ;-)
> I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows and
> sometimes more in the summary.  The header, summary...
> bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.
>
> I would create a composite report
> that contains the outer report and inner report
> The inner report would print last because
> composite reports will print the first report then
> the next report.
>
> HTH  Dawn
> > Morning Y'all:
> >
> > Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem like
> > anyone's seeing it. I have a nested rpt consisting of a
> > tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a tabular n-up rpt(inner). The
> > report works except for one thing.  There's plenty of room
> > to print the last row of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows),
> > but if my inner rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row
> > ends up going to the next page along with my inner rpt.
> > The inner rpt is in the summary band cause it has to be
> > last thing that prints.
> >
> > I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.  Is my
> > 'problem' by design?  My client doesn't want the main rpt
> > broken up when there's plenty of room.  They don't mind
> > the inner rpt going to the next page.
> >
> > All help appreciated - thanks!
> >
> > Using PB 9.01, build 7151
> >

> > --
> > Evita Chapa
> > Senior Systems Analyst II
> > Command Technologies, Inc.

0
EChapa
11/4/2004 6:47:09 PM
Dawn,

In looking at the composite reports, the first report does computations that
are done on the fly from data that is grouped into the report header.  I
need that report header on every page but if the composite report has no
source of it's own, the numbers won't get to the header.

--
Evita Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II
Command Technologies, Inc.
<Dawn T Brown Eyes[TeamSybase]> wrote in message
> I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports ;-)
> I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows and
> sometimes more in the summary.  The header, summary...
> bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.
>
> I would create a composite report
> that contains the outer report and inner report
> The inner report would print last because
> composite reports will print the first report then
> the next report.
>
> HTH  Dawn
> > Morning Y'all:
> >
> > Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem like
> > anyone's seeing it. I have a nested rpt consisting of a
> > tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a tabular n-up rpt(inner). The
> > report works except for one thing.  There's plenty of room
> > to print the last row of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows),
> > but if my inner rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row
> > ends up going to the next page along with my inner rpt.
> > The inner rpt is in the summary band cause it has to be
> > last thing that prints.
> >
> > I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.  Is my
> > 'problem' by design?  My client doesn't want the main rpt
> > broken up when there's plenty of room.  They don't mind
> > the inner rpt going to the next page.
> >
> > All help appreciated - thanks!
> >
> > Using PB 9.01, build 7151
> >

> > --
> > Evita Chapa
> > Senior Systems Analyst II
> > Command Technologies, Inc.

0
EChapa
11/4/2004 7:07:45 PM
If you have calculated information in the header,
then keep it the way you have it.

I think the problem is that you are trying to put
a nested datawindow in the summary band, and
sometimes it has more rows so it skips to the next
page.

The summary band is not meant to have reports
whose height changes.

I would put the inner report in the detail band and
in the visible attribute code if it is the last row make
it visible otherwise make it invisible.  ex:
if(getrow() = rowcount(),1,0)

Make sure to shrink the summary band.

If this doesn't work try reposting this question
with as much information as possible.

Thanks!  Dawn

> So, are you saying the composite report would keep the
> last row of the first report from going to a new page?
> That's what I need to avoid.
>

> --
> Evita Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies, Inc.
> <Dawn T Brown Eyes[TeamSybase]> wrote in message
> > I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports
> > ;-) I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows
> > and sometimes more in the summary.  The header,
> > summary... bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.
> >
> > I would create a composite report
> > that contains the outer report and inner report
> > The inner report would print last because
> > composite reports will print the first report then
> > the next report.
> >
> > HTH  Dawn
> > > Morning Y'all:
> > >
> > > Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem
> > > like anyone's seeing it. I have a nested rpt
> > > consisting of a tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a tabular
> > > n-up rpt(inner). The report works except for one
> > > thing.  There's plenty of room to print the last row
> > > of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows), but if my inner
> > > rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row ends up
> > > going to the next page along with my inner rpt. The
> > > inner rpt is in the summary band cause it has to be
> > last thing that prints. >
> > > I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.
> > > Is my 'problem' by design?  My client doesn't want the
> > > main rpt broken up when there's plenty of room.  They
> > > don't mind the inner rpt going to the next page.
> > >
> > > All help appreciated - thanks!
> > >
> > > Using PB 9.01, build 7151
> > >

> > > --
> > > Evita Chapa
> > > Senior Systems Analyst II
> > > Command Technologies, Inc.

0
Dawn
11/9/2004 8:48:59 PM
Based on what you said you may not be able to
use a composite report. These are other instructions
that may work for you:

The detail band is the only band that allows autosize
height.  Therefore there is no way that the band can
adjust to the height of the nested report (unless it
is the detail band).  Right click on the band and
you will see there is no checkbox to autosize height
for the header, summary, group... only the detail band

I have put nested reports in the summary band
and made sure the band was big enough
but for some reason if it changes the number of
rows retrieved then Powerbuilder sometimes puts
it on the next page.

If you have a nested report that varies in the
number of rows then put it in the
detail band and specify that it should only
be retrieved if it is the first row on the
page or the first row in the group or
the first row in the report or the last row
in the report....

To do this:

1. In the nested report create a retrieval
argument that will only retrieve the report if
you send it a 1.   Ex: and :arg1 = 1

2.  put the nested report in detail band
below the detail columns.

3. in the nested report, in the general
tab under arguments expression code:
if(getrow() = rowcount(), 1, 0)
(this will send a 1 if it is the last row)

4.  Move the detail band over the
nested report.  Make sure the detail band
autosize height is checked.

6. Retrieve the window and it should only
retrieve the nested report for the last
row in the group.

I am using PB 8 and I just tested this
and it works fine.  HTH  Dawn

> So, are you saying the composite report would keep the
> last row of the first report from going to a new page?
> That's what I need to avoid.
>

> --
> Evita Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies, Inc.
> <Dawn T Brown Eyes[TeamSybase]> wrote in message
> > I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports
> > ;-) I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows
> > and sometimes more in the summary.  The header,
> > summary... bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.
> >
> > I would create a composite report
> > that contains the outer report and inner report
> > The inner report would print last because
> > composite reports will print the first report then
> > the next report.
> >
> > HTH  Dawn
> > > Morning Y'all:
> > >
> > > Had this posted in another question, but doesn't seem
> > > like anyone's seeing it. I have a nested rpt
> > > consisting of a tabular rpt (outer rpt) and a tabular
> > > n-up rpt(inner). The report works except for one
> > > thing.  There's plenty of room to print the last row
> > > of the outer rpt (fixed # of rows), but if my inner
> > > rpts gets more than 20 rows, the last row ends up
> > > going to the next page along with my inner rpt. The
> > > inner rpt is in the summary band cause it has to be
> > last thing that prints. >
> > > I looked this up in the docs hadn't found anything.
> > > Is my 'problem' by design?  My client doesn't want the
> > > main rpt broken up when there's plenty of room.  They
> > > don't mind the inner rpt going to the next page.
> > >
> > > All help appreciated - thanks!
> > >
> > > Using PB 9.01, build 7151
> > >

> > > --
> > > Evita Chapa
> > > Senior Systems Analyst II
> > > Command Technologies, Inc.

0
Dawn
11/9/2004 11:46:37 PM
Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the info!  After talking to the client, I found I may not need to
do this since they changed their requirement on what a user could select.
Originally they had no limit (i.e wildcards) which what was giving me my
problem.  Now limits have been set (now after you were so kind to tell me
this ) so now I may not have more than 20 rows on that inner report.  I will
keep what you told me cause this was VERY handy.

Thanks again,

--

> Based on what you said you may not be able to
> use a composite report. These are other instructions
> that may work for you:
>
> The detail band is the only band that allows autosize
> height.  Therefore there is no way that the band can
> adjust to the height of the nested report (unless it
> is the detail band).  Right click on the band and
> you will see there is no checkbox to autosize height
> for the header, summary, group... only the detail band
>
> I have put nested reports in the summary band
> and made sure the band was big enough
> but for some reason if it changes the number of
> rows retrieved then Powerbuilder sometimes puts
> it on the next page.
>
> If you have a nested report that varies in the
> number of rows then put it in the
> detail band and specify that it should only
> be retrieved if it is the first row on the
> page or the first row in the group or
> the first row in the report or the last row
> in the report....
>
> To do this:
>
> 1. In the nested report create a retrieval
> argument that will only retrieve the report if
> you send it a 1.   Ex: and :arg1 = 1
>
> 2.  put the nested report in detail band
> below the detail columns.
>
> 3. in the nested report, in the general
> tab under arguments expression code:
> if(getrow() = rowcount(), 1, 0)
> (this will send a 1 if it is the last row)
>
> 4.  Move the detail band over the
> nested report.  Make sure the detail band
> autosize height is checked.
>
> 6. Retrieve the window and it should only
> retrieve the nested report for the last
> row in the group.
>
> I am using PB 8 and I just tested this
> and it works fine.  HTH  Dawn
>

> > So, are you saying the composite report would keep the
> > last row of the first report from going to a new page?
> > That's what I need to avoid.
> >

> > --
> > Evita Chapa
> > Senior Systems Analyst II
> > Command Technologies, Inc.
> > <Dawn T Brown Eyes[TeamSybase]> wrote in message
> > > I am a little confused with the inner and outer reports
> > > ;-) I wouldn't put a report that has sometimes 18 rows
> > > and sometimes more in the summary.  The header,
> > > summary... bands can be used for a fixed number of rows.
> > >
> > > I would create a composite report
> > > that contains the outer report and inner report
> > > The inner report would print last because
> > > composite reports will print the first report then
> > > the next report.
> > >
> > > HTH  Dawn

> > > last thing that prints. >

0
EChapa

How to stop the last detail row to print on next page together with the group trailer and summary even the second last page has lot's of space for the last row but not for the summary...
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

First Row, Next Row, Prior Row, Last Row
I have a SQL Anywhere 7.0 Database, have a table Product_detail which contains Column Name Datatype width Null Default batch_id char(10) No None prod_id Integer No None employee_id Integer No None quantity Integer No None price Numeric (14, 2) No None Its primary key is batch_id I have a Freeform Datawindow with this table I want to provide the first row, next row, prior row and last row Ho...

last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

How to add a new row showing textboxes at the last row of the last page??
Edited by SomeNewKid. Please post code between <code> and </code> tags. Hi, when I'm on the first page of the datagrid and want to add the new row in the datagrid, how can I show texboxes at the last row on the last page of the datagrid? If I click Add button when I'm not in the last page, then if I go to the last page, the new row is added but it's not in a textbox and I need to click Edit to show textboxes and update... If I'm on the last page and click Add button, it adds a new row and shows textboxes at the last row automatically. so the problem is when I'...

Last line on DataWindow Appears on Next Page?
I have several freeform DataWindows that I have a issue with. Here's is the problem I have found with them under 5.0.02. The last line on a page will be reprinted on the top of the following page. I am able to move the text around on the page to resolve the issue, by adding "~r~n~r~n" or moving the computed object, but I would like to know if someone knows a way to avoid the issue all together. Thanks in advance, Dale hollon@gate.net ...

I want to use this type of pageing with NEXT,PREVIOUS buttons in my search page "Page 2 of 3591 (71804 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »"
"Page 2 of 3591 (71804 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »" I want to use this type of pageing with NEXT,PREVIOUS buttons  in my search page which is given above.any body can help me thanks.......  You have to use Gridview PagerTempalte<pagertemplate> ... template definition here </pagertemplate>Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])Netprosys Inc.www.netprosys.comRemember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U http://www.sqlnetframework.com/Articles/GoogleDataPager.aspx&nbs...

Powerbuilder Nested datawindow Page Number & Overlap problem
Powerbuilder version 6.0.00 Oracle 8 If one of the nested datawindow is carried over to next page, the page number is supposed to be incremented. But it comes up with previous page number. The page number shown on the report is page 1, 2, 2, 4. Is there any way I can get around in version 6.0.00. I tried this in PB version 6.5. It works correctly. If I migrate my project to version 6.5, is there any known migration problem?? (The reason is I tried to migrate a project from PB 4.0 to PB 5.0.4. The match function is not working the same as PB 4 or PB 6. I got a GPF error wh...

Get primary key and display last inputted row on next page
I have page1.aspx and page2.aspx. I also have a table called Orders, with a primary key OrdersID, which increments automatically. On page1.aspx, I insert ClientFileNumber and DateTimeReceived and the PK on button_1 click event, which will go to page2.aspx (which works fine currently). But then have the last primary key displayed along with that row's data in textboxes on page2.aspx.On page2.aspx, also need to be able to update the row of data, which is the displayed primary key's row. My problem is getting the primary key and other info from page1 to the next...

Bring group to next page if any row is over page break
I cant figure this out for the life of me. I have a datastore (in memory) I add rows on the fly, then group them via sort() and groupcalc() so that I can print it. The problem is after printing some of the groups get split between two pages. I want the group to just start on the next page if this happens. How can this be done? Have you tried setting the 'new page on group break' property for the desired group? <OCF> wrote in message news:4a9fe418.6df.1681692777@sybase.com... >I cant figure this out for the life of me. I have a > datastore (in memory) I add ...

Nested Datawindow returns the same rows for every master row
I have a SQLSelet datawindow with two nested detail datawindows. Each of the nested datawindows has exactly the same arguments. One of the nested datawindows correctly returns details for each row in the master, but the other always returns the details for the first row. Both nested datawindows return correct results when previewed. Bill Roberts (wrobert2@csc.com) ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Have you tried to retrieve the data with retrieval argument? "Bill Roberts" <wrobert2@csc.com> ????...

Compare the last in one row with the first in the next row
--____QVLZYPRMMGJPQCYPSFRH____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In our timecard datawindow, I want to highlight where there are 'gaps'. 1/1/08 08:00 1/1/08 11:00 1/1/08 12:00 1/1/08 05:00 I want the 12:00 to be highlighted because it isn't the same as the second = datetime in the previous row. Can someone help me with some script for this? --____QVLZYPRMMGJPQCYPSFRH____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____RNQEGPGXMIMQCYOCQRWY____" --____RNQEGPGXMIMQCYOCQRWY____ Content-Type: tex...

how to get the number of rows of a datawindow nested in another datawindow?
Hi All! Has anyone an idea how to get the number of rows of a datawindow nested in another datawindow? I have a datastore l_ds = CREATE datastore l_ds.dataobject = "d_invoice" l_ds.SetTransObject(SQLCA) li_rows = l_ds.Retrieve(... and so on I am able to access a value in the nested datawindow like this: l_ds.Object.d_items[1].Object.item_description[1] l_ds.Object.d_items[1].Object.item_description[2] l_ds.Object.d_items[1].Object.item_description[3] (d_items is the nested datawindow) But I do not know how to retrieve the number of rows of the nested...

Nested datawindow within a nested datawindow
I have a report, that contains a datawindow, which itself contains a datawindow. Everything is working fine until the number of retrieved lines get's over about 1100 primary and over about 3200 retrieved nested lines. Although the task manager (I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 on Windows 2000) shows me, that there is still enough free memory, the data retrieval stops and Powerbuilder (or the application which called the Retrieve() method) ends itself without any error message. That allways happens when the datawindow has allocated about 70 MB of virtual memory. (About 99% of those 70 MB are allocated during the retrieval of the nested lines.) Can you help me? Thanks in advance, Detlef That's not a high number of rows at all. You can try using the new feature in 703 to change memory management: dw_1.object.datawindow.storagepagesize='large' -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Detlef Keil" <Detlef.Keil@MAPWARE.de> wrote in message news:En8UYZA#AHA.261@forums.sybase.com... > I have a report, that contains a datawindow, which itself contains a > datawindow. Everything is working fine until the number of retrieved lines > get's over about 1100 primary and over about 3200 retrieved nested lines. > Although the task manager (I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0....

initiate next time with home page or last page(s) button
Name: Javier Ormeño Email: ormeno.javier_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: initiate next time with home page or last page(s) button Comments: Hi, I thought it would be a great imporvement two button's that permits to close your browser in to way's. One, the traditional close button in the upper right corner. And a second on a upper bar, that closes your browser to open the next time in the last page(s) (like a reset). It's similar to the undo-close tab button plugin. Great work with ff2. saludos Javier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U...

nested datawindow within another nested datawindow?
I was trying to create a report which has a nested datawindow within another nested datawindow, and PB didn't seem to go for this... got memory errors. Is this even possible? I searched all of the usual resources and couldn't find anything about this... maybe they assumed nobody would be dumb enough to try. thanks, Pat It is perfectly legal to have multiple levels of nested reports. However, nesting isn't supported for certain DW types like grid and n-up. Try testing your DWs on their own to ensure that they work properly. Then nest them one at a time and try to i...

Rows out of nested datawindows
I have a report that contains four nested data windows. I have an assignment to extract all the data rows. What is the fastest way to get all of the rows out that I need? Can I extract rows from each datawindow and concatenate them? Thanks Since you can't get handles to report objects in nested datawindows (you can in composites, but that constrains you to one row), I'd be surprised if you could. You might be able to generically do this with datastores and grabbing dataobjects and retrieval arguments from the datawindow in question, and then re-retrieve everything, but it sounds like massive overkill unless you're going to be doing this a *lot*. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On 21 Jan 2004 12:15:39 -0800, Kevin wrote: >I have a report that contains four nested data windows. I >have an assignment to extract all the data rows. What is the >fastest way to get all of the rows out that I need? Can I >extract rows from each datawindow and concatenate them? Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com Home of PBL Peeper, a free PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. Version 2.2.06 now available at the Sandbox See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox ^ ^ o o =*= ...

gridview paging: hide the 'next' link on last page of results
 Hi All,Is there a simple way to hide the next or previous link on the first or last page of records in an asp.net gridview. It seems a little confusing to have them there when you cannot go to more data. Thanks in advance.  It was due to the fact I was using a custom pager template. Apologies.  Please Refer http://wiki.lessthandot.com/index.php/ASP.NET:_Add_paging_to_a_repeater   Please Refer http://wiki.lessthandot.com/index.php/ASP.NET:_Add_paging_to_a_repeater Thank you All...

Gridview paging enabled. Has checkbox to select the row . If user select the checkbox on one page and move to 2nd page to select the rows there also to export the selected rows to excel. But doing so
HiI am using Gridview and that has paging enabled. Using checkbox to select the particular row of the gridview to export the selected rows to the excel . Everything is working fine except for one case.Let user selected the "check" box for, five rows which user would like to export to excel (two of rows on page 1 of results and 3 of them on page 2 of results), however it only exports the 3 row details from page 2, because it seems to de-select the 2 rows from page 1 when I move to page 2 and vice versa. The code i am using is as :protected void BtnExcel_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)    {        binddata();        getinfo();        string excel = string.Empty;        foreach (GridViewRow row in GridView1.Rows)        {            CheckBox cb = (CheckBox)row.FindControl("rowlevelcheck");            if (cb.Checked)            {                excel += "'" + Convert.ToString(GridView1.DataKeys[row.RowIndex].Value) + "',";              &n...

Nested datawindows with no rows
Hi all- I'm trying to get a series of nested datawindows to still appear in my main datawindow even if they have no rows returned- just the shell of the datawindow. I can't seem to get a handle on the nesteds with GetChild- I'm getting a -1...any thoughts on getting these no-data nested datawindows to appear? If there is no "real" way- can you think of a workaround- either programmatically or in the SQL itself- such as perhaps a "dummy" union? ugghhh- any help would be appreciated- I'm in a bit of time crunch. Thanks! and Please also email any ...

Nested Reports Skip onto next page leaving first page blank
I have poblem with nested report. PB 10.2 main reports contains headers and foorters , and detail band has nested report. the nested report in turn contains nested reports in details band. when previewed the the first page contains only headers and footers but no data , the detail report begins on the second page. Also the second report displays the same behaviour when previewed in design mode. the reports si landscape and skip the page but when the print orientation is changed to portrait the report jumps up on the same page. please advise. Unfortunately, PB is breaking because...

Composite Datawindow
I have a system for printing reports using a composite report. The composite report has a header, 1 -embedded report, and a footer. The user chooses which datawindow to embedded. Some of the embedded datawindows are printing large amounts of text that spans several pages. About half the time, the last line of text printed is cropped and the part cropped appears on the next page. I am running NT4 with PB6.5. I have tried a. making the embedded report the exact size of one line of print. b. sizing the detail area very small. c. Different font families. Arial seemed the worst, T...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the first row of each datawindow. It seems I used the loop access the value it doesn't work. Indeed, It has the all data for me but just right for the first row in each data window. Could you have any ideas, please!...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C308EA.58A195E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

How to display data row by row from a View, using First, Previous, Next & Last buttons.
Hello All! I am developing an AJAX-enabled ASP.NET web app that consists of a tab container containing 5 tabs. I am retrieving data from a SQL Server database, putting it into a view and would like to display the data, row by row, in the different controls that are contained in the 5 tabs of my app. To display the data row by row, I am using 4 buttons: First, Previous, Next & Last buttons. I am pretty sure you see what I mean here: to display the last row of the view, for instance, I'll be clicking the Last button, etc. This is the stage where I am having trouble: every time I click on one of the 4 buttons, say the next button, I get the error page below, as if I am not connected to the Internet. But I am because I can access other sites without problems. Any insight would be appreciated. The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. Please try the following: Click the Refresh button, or try again later. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). See if your Internet connection s...

Web resources about - Last row of nested rpt goes to next page - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Nested stack automaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like a stack automaton , a nested stack automaton may step up or down in the stack, and read the current symbol; in addition, it may at any place ...

A nested 360° VR immersion at #TED2016. Video from within:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP3GaZipaQc&feature=youtu.be ...
jurvetson posted a photo: With cardboard viewers festooned with JR's street art eyes. Around a minute 20, we arrive on a helicopter hovering ...

How To Create Nested Folders On iOS 8 (iPhone 6 & Below) - YouTube
Create Nested Folders and hide apps on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus w/ iOS 8 and below! iOS 8 Glitch allows for nested folders on iPhone 6 and lower. ...

How to create nested folders in iOS 8
... 8 (because there are a lot of them). Nesting folders on iOS 8 is easy to do and completely reversible… At this moment, we’ve test the nested ...

Video: How To Create Nested Folders In iOS 7.1
Thanks to this handy glitch, you can now create nested folders in iOS 7.1.

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 introduces support for nested virtualization
... its Windows-as-a-service strategy, employing the help of Windows Insiders to test all the major changes. One such change is support for nested ...

Shakshuka: Eggs Nested in Spicy Tomato Sauce
... sauce that adds a punch of taste along with its burn. It's a fiery way to wake up! Genie] A recipe for Shakshuka (shakshouka), or eggs nested ...

"A man who nested in a giant sequoia tree in downtown Seattle, drew a flock of Twitter comments, with ...
"... and others condemning him for damaging the 80-foot-tall... city landmark before coming down on Wednesday." Seattle police negotiated with ...

Gmail Adds Nested Labels and Message Preview
... Folders4Gmail and Mihai Parparita's Conversation Preview , two scripts with similar functionality to the new Gmail Labs experiments. Nested ...

Recapitulation in Nested Evolutionary Dynamics
... …The cosmos is "selfishly" focused upon the overarching objective of achieving its own replication.” Gardner concludes with another nested spiral ...