How to use getChild() function to get the reference to a nested report?

Hi, There,

I am tring to use getChild() function to get a reference to a nested
report. Base dataWindow and nested report are SQL source datawindows.
When this function is called, it returns -1. Any tips?

Thanks.

De Liu
dliu@novell.com
0
De

If you are not using Composite Datawindow you CAN NOT obtain handles to your
report objects
De Liu wrote in message <3491C53A.512D@novell.com>...
>Hi, There,
>
>I am tring to use getChild() function to get a reference to a nested
>report. Base dataWindow and nested report are SQL source datawindows.
>When this function is called, it returns -1. Any tips?
>
>Thanks.
>
>De Liu
>dliu@novell.com

0