How to get data from nested report in datawindow?

I am using PB6.5

I used an nested report in current datawindow to get some data from database
and I need to use data retrieved from nested report to compute in current
window , and I do not how?

Any help is apreciated...

Mladen

0
Mlacko
5/30/2003 8:15:29 AM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow
📃 28057 articles.
⭐ 5 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1054 Views

Mladen,

If your nested report is on a composite DW and it doesn't itself have nested
reports in it then you can use GetChild() to get a ref to the nested report
then use the ref to call typical DW functions. Use those functions to grab
the data and do what you want with it.

If GetChild() doesn't work (because your DW doesn't match my description
above) then use dot notation to reach into the nested report and extract the
data.

Regards,
John
Team Sybase

"Mlacko" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> I am using PB6.5
>
> I used an nested report in current datawindow to get some data from
database
> and I need to use data retrieved from nested report to compute in current
> window , and I do not how?
>
> Any help is apreciated...
>

> Mladen

0