How I can change the background colour of columns in a datawindow when focus changes

I have  columns in a datawindow.I want to know ,during data
entry, how I can change the background colour of column when
the focus is in a particular column and how I can change to
column actual colour when focus change from that column.Once
the datawindow is saved Iam making all the columns grey.
Thanks
CID
1
CID

Changing DataWindows to match changed columns in Database
All, I have 3 columns in my Database that are being changed from integer to numeric(6,1) . I want to change all occurrences of these columns in Datawindows to the new datatype. I tried DWEAS but it did nothing. I am running PB 6.0 under Win NT 3.51. Is there a patch for DWEAS under NT ? Thank You, Rob Rambusch B4arnaclesNOSPAM@aol.com ...

Datawindow status changed after background color changed
I have a problem on the datawindow After I changed the background color and tab order of a column, in debug mode, I find the column by using gettext and getitemstring to get the data after retrieved. I can get the current row number and current column name, however, using gettext() is returned empty string, but using GetItemString() is return the actual data of this column. why the reason is different? Gettext() returns the value that is in the edit control that "floats" over datawindow columns (as the user tabs along). Thus, gettext() returns a value that may have...

How we can change control from one column to specific column in datawindow
How we can change control from one column to specific column in datawindow programatically. Let's suppoose there are three column in datawindow 1: Name 2: address 3: Phone when we open the window, Tab or Cursor is on column 1 (Name) now i have one button ...i want to write code in that button...when i click that button control or tab or cursor goto the phone column. Please somebody tell me how i can do this... thanks noaman mughal SetColumn. -- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9...

Change Focus between Columns in a Datawindow
How can i change with Code the focus of a datawindowfield to another field? Thanks J=f6rg SetColumn(...) -- This is a FAQ, read Help, then search www.groups.google.com/advanced_group_search pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik <Marckscheffel> wrote in message news:403f0401.583d.846930886@sybase.com... How can i change with Code the focus of a datawindowfield to another field? Thanks J�rg Sorry! I use a freeform-datawindow. The command setcolumn dont work with a freeform. > SetColumn(...) > > -- > This is a FAQ, read Help, t...

datawindow column background color change
Hello, I am trying to change the color of the background of a dddw within a datawindow thru dot notation. I can sucessfully change the color, but it will change the display value of my dddw. example : display = test data = 1 brefore the color change "test" is what is displayed. after the color change "1" is what is displayed. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks jaime In article <375D4151.F24B87C2@yahoo.com>, jaimevinas@yahoo.com says... > Hello, > I am trying to change the color of the background of a dddw within a > da...

How can I change the background color or a text in a datawindow?
Hi..I have.. dw_1.Modify("tipoter_t.Background.Color=3d'255'"). And it doesn=b4t work.Why? I can change..the name, the color.... but the background not. Thanks Make sure you set the background.mode to 0 first: dw_1.Object.tipoter_t.Background.Mode =3d "0" dw_1.Object.tipoter_t.Background.Color =3d "255" steve [TeamSybase] > Hi..I have.. > dw_1.Modify("tipoter_t.Background.Color=3d'255'"). > And it doesn=b4t work.Why? > I can change..the name, the color.... but the background > not. > Thanks ...

hyperlink colour ?? my default colour of hyperlink changed. how can it changed i dont know.. and how can i fix it ?
hello friends hyperlink colour ?? my default colour of hyperlink changed. how can it changed i dont know.. and how can i fix it ? when i create new hyperlink, it look different color.. how can i use default blue color of hyperlink ? sincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) http://www.echoecho.com/csslinks.htm...

Datawindow with number columns: null value does not allow the focus to change
Hi there, I'm working with PB 10.5. I have a datawindow representing real columns in a MS SQl-Server 2005 table. I can enter numbers, but when I try to set the column null again (with backspace, for example) the datawindow does not allow to change focus. In the database the column is defined as "allow NULL values", but the datawindows seems to work in another way. What can I do? Thanx in advance. Greetings Tina Hi Tina, in the Edit properties of the datawindow column check the "Empty String is NULL" checkbox. That should work. H...

Column Change in Datawindow
If the length of a column in a database is changed, it is required that you drop the column and then add it again. Or you can export the datawindow, change the length of the column to the new length and then import it. My question is: when the length changes, let's say from varchar 60 to varchar 80, will the original length of 60 be displayed in the properties of the column (I have noticed this, but I am not sure if it happens by default)? I ask because our client recently informed us of a description that exceeds 60 and we have made the db change to reflect 80. Unfortunate...

Datawindow Column Change
Hi, I am setting a value inside a column (not TYPING) using SETITEM. Is there any event on the datawindow which gets fired after the value is set on the column thanks, no. ItemChanged fires to let the program know the user changed the data. If you coded a SetItem, the program already knows the data was changed. Best practice is to put the code that needs to run after a data change in a function or user event and fire it both from the ItemChanged event and after the SetItem. Philip_Salgannik wrote in message <18289E1E7FFEB774006A759885256B97.00699E5D85256B97@w...

datawindow column changes...
I have a datawindow with a cloumn displayed as a checkbox. Now there's a table with reasons why someone showed or did not show up. From this table a made two datasources, one with the reasons a person showed up, and one with the reasons they didn't show up. When the checkbox is checked the user can select in the next column (dddw) why the person showd up. if the checkbox is not checked the next column has the dddw with a datasource with the reasons a person did not show up. Now if i filled in a few persons en later on i open the datawindow again to change things, if i unche...

Changing Datawindow columns
Hi, Someone knows how to change the column�s name of datawindow dynamicaly? Thanks in advance Paulo, What would be the purpose of this? Austin "Paulo Eduardo Ostermann Filho" <peoft@terra.com.br> wrote in message news:3f37cc8a@forums-2-dub... > Hi, Someone knows how to change the column�s name of datawindow dynamicaly? > > Thanks in advance > > I doubt there is a way to do this directly. More than likely, you will need to destroy the existing object and add it back (do not forget to save the attributes of the destroyed column). ...

How changing a datawindow attached in a datawindow control ?
Hi, I would like to set a datawindow object in a datawindow control dinamically. So I did: dw_control1.DataObject = 'dw_object1' The code doesn't work right when I have a EXE. Someone could help me ? Thanks, Alvason Uberl�ndia - Minas Gerais - Brazil I suspect that the dataobject ('dw_object1', the actual datawindow that you painted in the datawindow painter) is not being compiled into the .exe file, since its only reference is the string 'dw_object1'. If this is the case, you need to compile the executable with a .PBR file that include...

changing datawindow connection is breaking my datawindow SQL
Hi I have had to move a number of datawindows from Oracle 9i running on a windows 2003 to Oracle 9i on AIX 4.3.3 (which is also on a private network, and requires a VPN to connect to). In the datawindow designer, I have also had to change the database interface from O90 Oracle 9i to an ODBC datasource (because I was not able to connect). In doing so, I have had to graphically re-create all the DW SQL again because I get this error: Table "XYZ" has no columns, possible invalid table format. Do you want to continue in graphic mode? If I select "NO", the SQL is...

Web resources about - How I can change the background colour of columns in a datawindow when focus changes - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The accidental discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation is a major development in modern physical cosmology . Although predicted by ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Facebook Photos Gets Polish: White Background, Bigger Images That Load Faster
... Facebook product manager Justin Shaffer describes a new version of Facebook’s photo viewer coming out now. In place of the black lightbox background ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Camera Amazing with Pictures Background Remover for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch ...
Get Camera Amazing with Pictures Background Remover on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Obama tightening online loophole for gun sales, requiring background checks
... and Explosives to require those selling guns, whether at a flea market or online, to register as a firearms dealer and to perform background ...

THE WORLD’S GREATEST GUN SALESMAN: Nearly 25 million background checks in 2015 alone
... 100 million firearms have been sold during the Obama presidency . Now, ia Gun Free Zone we get the latest data dump on federal firearm background ...

Obama Broadening Background Check Requirements for Gun Sellers
The Obama administration is broadening the definition of who qualifies as a gun dealer as part of a package of executive actions intended to ...

Obama moves to close loopholes for gun background checks
The administration on Monday announced a series of executive actions they'll implement to reduce gun violence