Graphs -- changing the color of the bars.

Hi!
How do I change the bar colors on a graph in a datawindow?  I do not want
to change the order of the data going to those bars.

Thanks!
0
sgialo

Graphs in a composite datawindow object
I have produced a number of datawindow objects of presentation style GRAPH and data source of Stored Procedure. The graph type is COLUMN and there is a Series of data presented (i.e., multple columns per category value). The colors chosen for these bars are; RED, GREEN, etc. My client does not like the fact that we are presenting column(bar) charts with Red, Green bars. (Note: a fairly common form of color blindness among men Red/Green color blindness.) How can I control the selection of color for the bars. Oh, one more piece of the puzzle. These graphic datawindow objects are...

graph modify bar in bar graph
Hello all, I have one stacked bar chart, and I need to modify one or more of those bars on click. The goal is to enhance the clicked bar, so it sort of stands out from the rest. I would like to do this without changing the color of the bar. Does anyone know of a way of doing this? I am using PowerBuilder 10.5 Thank you You're best bet would probably be to use a 3rd party graphing component. On 7/30/2010 9:21 AM, HA wrote: > Hello all, > > I have one stacked bar chart, and I need to modify one or > more of those bars on click. The goal is to enhance the ...

Graph Bar-Color
Is it possible to change the Color of 3D-Grap-Bars in a Graph-DW. I couldn't find any way to change the default colors. Thank's axel Axel, You can use the Setseries style and set the foreground color to the color you want. example long line_color line_colr = RGB(255,0, 0) dw_control.SetSeriesStyle("graph_name", "Seriesname", Foreground!, line_color) where graph_name - Name of the graph and not the control Seriesname - The value for the column as stored in database You can code the above in a user event for pbm_dwngraphcreate which fir...

GRAPH BAR COLORS
How can I change the "properties" of a graph so that the bars are solid black, rather than red (the default)? I am running this graph in "preview" mode, then printing it, so no script is used as would normally be the case if I placed this graph on a window, etc. When I print a graph with red bars, my printer translates this to several thin lines within the bar, and that looks terrible. Please respond via E-mail to ... Chodges@svm-us.com Thanks! --------------D4AD430A2D4984E4D3EC6363 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Enc...

No Color in Bar Graphs
I'm sure I am missing something simple. I have 2 machines A and B. I generate an app with a bar chart on machine A. When I run the EXE and the source code on machine A, the graph shows up in color. When I send the EXE to machine B, the graph is in patterns that represent the colors. Any ideas? Tim Kelly AMS Fairfax, VA timothy_kelly@mail.amsinc.com Do both machines have the same video resolution and color settings? Regards, Dave Fish [Team Powersoft] On Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:45:34 -0500, "Timothy Kelly" <timothy_kelly@mail.amsinc.com> wrote: >...

Graphs and color in datawindow
Forgive my ignorance, but for some reason my graphs and charts now are only working in black and white. They won't display in color at all. Any thoughts? These are graphs placed in a datawindow in PB 5.0.03. They used to show up in color, but now, all I get are those awful designs designating the different values....... Please help soon! Respond either here or via email or both. TIA, Steve Sensenig RFD & Associates (don't hold my stupidity against them!!) :-) ssensenig@rfdinc.com Hi Steve - I've found that this occurs due to the color settings on you...

Bar Graph Color
Is there anyway to change the color of the bars on a bar graph? We have a simple bar graph that displays one bar per category access and the users would like to have it display in blue as opposed to the default red color. Not that I am aware of. You might want to consider using an OLE presentation style report using Excel Graph. -- Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Patty Brown-Gierga wrote in message <3580189E.3EA4@EWEB.Eugene.OR.US>... >Is there anyway to change the color of the bars on a bar graph? We have >a simple bar graph that displays one bar p...

Graph
I have a simple bar graph that only displays 1 bar per category axis label. It is always red, but my users want blue because it has to do with water usage. Is there anyway to change it? Not using only PowerBuilder. I haven't tried it but you could try and use one of the components or OLE. -- Dawn T Brown Eyes (TeamPS) Patty Brown-Gierga <Patty.Brown@EWEB.Eugene.OR.US> wrote in article <357C4FA1.4FF1@EWEB.Eugene.OR.US>... > I have a simple bar graph that only displays 1 bar per category axis > label. It is always red, but my users want blue because it...

Series Color in Graph Datawindow
Hi, I have a graph datawindow. The Data propertis are as follows: Category: a1,a2,a3,a4,a5 Value: double1,double2, double3,double4,double5 Series: "ProductA","ProductB","ProductC","ProductD","ProductE" where the values a1-a5 and double1-double5 are being set during runtime using the setitem function. The Graphs appear. Now I would like to give the series new colors: Product A = Orange Product B = Blue and so on it seems as if Powerbuilder 7 chooses colors automatically. Can I set them programmatically? Please help - this d...

Printing a bar graph in color
Hey. Just trying to get a bar graph printed in color using PB8.0.3. In the datawindow preview it shows up with it's default red color. However when i print, the bar comes out with some lines and no color. Any ideas? Just to be more clear on the problem. I want to be able to print these graphs to a black & white laser printer. "Karega Anglin" <kanglin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:44c122bf@forums-2-dub... > Hey. Just trying to get a bar graph printed in color using PB8.0.3. In the > datawindow preview it shows up with it's default red colo...

Bar graph datawindow properties
Is there a was to control a bar graph dw properties to be able to display the value of the bar within it. i.e. I am showing the average wgts per each customer orders on a bar graph. So, if one customer order average wgt is 8.6, I would like to display this value with the bar display or at the end of the bar. Also, is there a way to display a more detailed value line, instead of each line representing 2 or 5, I would like to show a tick mark on this value axis to show by 1, i.e. a have an average wgt of 8.6 that shows up between the 5 and 10 axis value marks. I want to see a mar...

Powerbuilder Datawindow graph control
Sir, Please let me know the powerbuilder command to add a series dynamically in a datawindow graph style control. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Bar Graph datawindow style
Does anyone have any ideas on how to manage a result set that is too big for a datawindow bar graph style? I need to do a next/previous page kind of deal or a dynamic resize with scrolling so my bars and text are legible. Hi there, I have implemented a scrolling graph which works with a result set which is too large to view. I did this by not actually using a datawindow as I couldn't see any way to get that to work ( I tried ). Instead I used a graph object. I took the data off the datawindow ( datastore ) and stored it in an array, I then created a second array which w...

Fill color in graph in datawindow
How can I define fill color (stacks, columns or pie chart) like a solid color in design time. Stacks are filled only with paterns. With colors, graphs are looking better. Darko Mislej ...

Fill color in graph in datawindow
How can I define fill color (stacks, columns or pie chart) like a solid color in design time. Stacks are filled only with paterns. With colors, graphs are looking better. Darko Mislej ...

Web resources about - Graphs -- changing the color of the bars. - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...