Graph DataWindows in PB 7.0.3 Crash w/ "Divide by 0"

I just upgraded to PB 7.0.3. After I do a Full Rebuild of my application, it
seems that all graph datawindows (or windows containing them) crash the
application, with a GPF that mentions divide by 0. This happens whether I try
to open the DW in the painter, or whether I run the application and try to use
the window that contains the graph.

I observed the same problem with the latest EBF version of PB 7.0.2 (C4, I
believe) but was hoping that with a full release of 7.0.3 it would go away.

The problem occurs even if I just try to create a simple new graph DW. As soon
as I finish the Wizard it GPFs.

Help! A response copied to my e-mail at danc@hepcoe.com would be much
appreciated.

Dan Cooperstock, Project Leader, Client/Server Banking Systems
HEPCOE Credit Union Limited  416-597-5055  danc@hepcoe.com
0
danc

I have the same problem!!

Are there any solution or workaround?

Torstein

"Dan Cooperstock" <danc@hepcoe.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded to PB 7.0.3. After I do a Full Rebuild of my application,
it
> seems that all graph datawindows (or windows containing them) crash the
> application, with a GPF that mentions divide by 0. This happens whether I
try
> to open the DW in the painter, or whether I run the application and try to
use
> the window that contains the graph.
>
> I observed the same problem with the latest EBF version of PB 7.0.2 (C4, I
> believe) but was hoping that with a full release of 7.0.3 it would go
away.

> The problem occurs even if I just try to create a simple new graph DW. As
soon
> as I finish the Wizard it GPFs.
>
> Help! A response copied to my e-mail at danc@hepcoe.com would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Dan Cooperstock, Project Leader, Client/Server Banking Systems
> HEPCOE Credit Union Limited  416-597-5055  danc@hepcoe.com

0
Torstein

Web resources about - Graph DataWindows in PB 7.0.3 Crash w/ "Divide by 0" - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow