Error in putting datawindow object in datawindow control

When I choose dataobject from the Datawindow Control's
Property Tab and save, Powerbuilder always crashes.  If I
restart PowerBuilder, the dataobject is already saved.
Could anybody help me???
0
Rachel

Same thing happend to me in previous version of 902 7509

<Rachel> wrote in message news:418669eb.61f4.1681692777@sybase.com...
> When I choose dataobject from the Datawindow Control's
> Property Tab and save, Powerbuilder always crashes.  If I
> restart PowerBuilder, the dataobject is already saved.
> Could anybody help me???

0
Juli

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?
Hi? I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? string ls_objects ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects. TIA ..Describe("DataWindow.Objects") On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? > >string ls_objects >ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) > >I hope to get a list of the controls in the dataw...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Binding DataWindow object to DataWindow control
When we create a datawindow object we can bind it to datawindow control which actually i dont know to do, so i have dragged and dropped the objects onto a window then the source code generated is something like this dw_window is my window dw_1 is datawindow object on the window forward global type dw_window from window end type type st_1 from statictext within dw_window end type type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window end type end forward What this line of code specify? type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window Is it that by dragging and dropping it automatically cr...

Datawindow Error from Web-Datawindow
I got sometimes a Datawindow Error on my Webpage IE 5.5 ( PB 7.03 10108 ) "Select error: java.net.SocketException: Socket read failed" TIA Keller ...

HALDUU/CANU Replace the DataWindow Object dynamically in a DataWindow control
I have an existing datawindow control for which I need to present different looks depending on the department using the control. There is quite a bit of logic around it so what I wanted to do do was resave with a different name of my original datawindow object and then use either object in the control. Thus when 1 type of user comes in 1 dw object is displayed and used and when another user type comes in another dw object is used. I believe I could probably use .ShareData, but was hoping I could simply replace the datawindow object for a single control (have done something similar f...

Help! How do you link differents datawindow objects to a datawindow control during runtime?
I am developing a system in which I need to link a Datawindow control with differents Datawindow objects in runtime.Therefore, I set the Datawindow control property DATAOBJECT with the value of the datawindow object I want (dw_1.dataobject = "dw_object1"), and then I change it with other values during execution, doing dw_1.dataobject = "dw_object2" in the script (of course then I do dw_1.settransobject(transaction_object)...). When I run the system into PowerBuilder's environment (with the Run painter), THE SYSTEM WORKS. I made the executable without probl...

IS A BUG?. How do you link differents datawindow objects to a datawindow control during runtime?
Pablo Rovedo wrote: >I am developing a system in which I need to link a Datawindow control with differents Datawindow objects in >runtime.Therefore, I set the Datawindow control property DATAOBJECT with the value of the datawindow object I want >(dw_1.dataobject = "dw_object1"), and then I change it with other values during execution, doing dw_1.dataobject = >"dw_object2" in the script (of course then I do dw_1.settransobject(transaction_object)...). >When I run the system into PowerBuilder's environment (with the Run painter),THE SYSTEM WORKS. ...

Use DataWindow Object Properties in DataWindow Object Expression
Hi all, Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which reference the color property of COLUMN_B. I don't know how to access properties in expressions. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Alex You can use the Describe() function. Alex wrote in message <362D543F.F34B5F33@hotmail.com>... >Hi all, > Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? >For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which >reference the color property of...

Datawindow create error: datawindow error has incorrect release number
I have the following table: CREATE TABLE dbo.APP_REPORTS ( rec_id numeric(18,0) NOT NULL, dw_state image NULL, dw_structure image NULL, CONSTRAINT RAPPORTEN PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED(rec_id) ) go In this table I have stored reports generated from datawindows in PB9. Now we are migrating to PB11, but I get an error retrieving/generating the datawindows/reports from this table containing PB9 versions. In powerbuilder I have following code (in short): //ids_buffer is a datastore containing the report to preview //datawindow creation (from dw...

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

html datawindow error ERROR: Datawindow definition not set urgent
I have datawindow in a html page, when I created the page in the ActiveX sybase html datawindow properties I choose from source file (*.src) and deploy I get this message ERROR: Datawindow definition not set from my browser are there anybody to help me Thanks Francisco Pardo fpw@gruposoin.com.mx Select the Generate Absolute path in the DTC. Francisco Javier Pardo Weaver wrote in message <5JGJ$grD$GA.51@forums.sybase.com>... >I have datawindow in a html page, when I created the page in the ActiveX >sybase html datawindow properties I choose from source file ...

Web resources about - Error in putting datawindow object in datawindow control - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo