Dynamically creation of tab pages in tab control

Hi,

iam using PB 8.0 .
please let me know how to create tab pages dynamically  in tab control
and how to set the properties like Name,  tab page text,.. to
dynamically created tabpage.

Thanks in advance
0
shk

On Jul 9, 8:18=A0pm, shk <krishnahar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> iam using PB 8.0 .
> please let me know how to create tab pages dynamically =A0in tab control
> and how to set the properties like Name, =A0tab page text,.. to
> dynamically created tabpage.
>
> Thanks in advance

You need the opentab function which allows you to create any pre-
defined userobject as a tab page.
0
Jeremy

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

tab order in datawindow control in tab page
I have a window with a tab control and tab pages are opened dynamically. Each tabpage has a datawindow control. During runtime, the objects on the window are included in the tab order but the columns in the datawindow object on the tab page are not. Does anyone know how to include the fields in the datawindow control in the tab order so that when the user hits the tab key, focus does not move to another object on the window and moves to the next field in the datawindow object? Seems like a silly question, but did you check the tab order in the datawindow painter? What about th...

Dynamic creation of Tab Pages and/or DataWindows
I'm not sure if what I want to do is even possible, so I want to find out before I start down the development path. Is it possible to create an application that dynamically creates Tab Pages and/or DataWindows as it goes along? I need to write an application whereby the user will view an indeterminate number of "invoices" depending on the criteria selected. I would like to be able to display some total information in the front Tab and then generate a tab page for each of the invoices that appear in the list. Is there an example of this or does anyone know if it can be do...

TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS.
Name: Danny Email: danheidiatrogersdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS. Comments: Hi Why is it that EVERYTIME I get a new upgrade whether on Firefox or Thunderbird, I get TABS? I now have an upgrade on Thunderbird and guess what, I have an 'Inbox' TAB that i don't know how to get rid of. Any ideas? Another issue is. Why doesn't Firefox display something telling me it is working/looking for the site I want. I click on a site and stare at Firefox and don't know if it is doing anything. The previous versions were mu...

Deleting pages of tab control inside tab control
It's about Power Builder 5.0. I have one tab control and inside this other tab control with few pages. How can i delete these pages and how to get a popup menu for these tabpages ( right click shows only menu of older tab control ). I know how to perform it from older tab control and tab page but i am unable to do it when i am positioned on child tab pages. Answer me here or at marina@servomihalj.co.yu ...

Tab Control: How to show new page in same tab when hyperlink clicked on the same tab
I have a hyperlink in my TabPanel's user control (.ascx).  When clicked it tries to go to an entirely new page outside the tab control (which of course causes an error because a browser cannot load just an .ascx alone) instead of just refreshing and showing the new page in the same tab.  So when I click the hyperlink I get this error:This type of page is not served.BODY { FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 0.7em; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } P { MARGIN-TOP: -5px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } B { MARGIN-TOP: -5p...

re there dynamic Tabs or dynamic menus in asp.net (like the tab control and mainmenu control in vb.net)
I have an application on vb.net that i want to convert to asp.net i have tabs in a form and menus in my application. is there such things in asp.net (main menu or dynamic menus or links) Thanks a lot Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. <asp:menu> is a built in control for menus... for tabs, check out the "Client Script" download on this page:http://www.aspworkshops.com/Downloads/Default.aspx  "If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot" thanks a lot i ll try that and get back to u, I appreciate.Thanks a lot, I apprecia...

Tab Control in ASP.Net and Adding Dynamic Data into the Tab Control
Hi,     I would like to share Tab Control.     This Tab control done with Javascript. Refered Javascript from http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm      First Download following css and js files from the link ,     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/tabcontent.css     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/tabcontent.js     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/shade.gif     http://www.dy...

Tab or Page control with static tabs
Does anyone know of a tab or page control where some of the leftmost tabs can be set as static so that they don't scroll? Roy Lambert ...

Disable tab pages if one tabs progress bar is loaded / flush events of tab control
Hello, I have a tabcontrol which contains tabpages. Each tab page take a while to load data for which i show a progress bar. [b] My issue here is while the progressbar is loaded user can click other tab and after completion of progress the control goes back to new tab selected. So i want to disable tabs till the progress bar is completed. I am using C# .net as code of my language. I tried with options: => tabenabled = false - but it doesnot worked!! Looking for a early positive reply.  ashish...

Dynamically Add New tab to Tab Control
I have a hyperlink on one of tab's content.  When the user clicks the link, I want it to load the page that the hyperlink is set to into a new tab panel.Has anyone done this or seen this done somehere?  Otherwise I wouldn't know where to render pages for hyperlinks.  I don't want it to render in the same tab because then that tabbecomes pointless and becomes a whole new meaning if I were to refresh it with a totally different page which would not make any sense to me. When is Microsoft going to get rid of VB.NET!...

Tab strip control
i am using a tabstrip control to which the tabs are added dynamically depending upon the condition matched. but in the tabstrip1.SelectedIndexChange event, i am not able to acces the selected index properly. the selected index returned to me on any tab click is zero or the index of the first tab. what can be done to deal with this problem?   plz help. thanx in advance. Sachin....

Tab control/selected tab page problem
First thing, we are using PB 6.0. When using tab controls, we cannot cause any tab page other than the one in index position 1 to be selected when opening a window. We have tried posting events that will perform the code after the window is visible, to no avail. I even tried using the movetab() function as a last resort. That worked, almost. It brings the tab page I want selected to the first position (the other tab pages are disabled, by the way). Then, when the user clicks a radio button, certain other tab pages are enabled. When they are enable, though, they get moved before t...

Web resources about - Dynamically creation of tab pages in tab control - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow