Does PowerBuilder 9.0 support changing color of a bar in nested report?

Hi,

I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is
possible to change the color of a bar in a bar graph of
nested report, using SetDataColor() function call.
Is that also possible for version 9?
0
Jaemin

For PB10 SetDataColor() was introduced for Web ActiveX targets. I don't
believe this was in PB9 and only applies to Web ActiveX. SetDataStyle() can
be used for PB DWs.

Regards,
John

<Jaemin Lee> wrote in message news:4910c36f.2a91.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi,
>
> I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is
> possible to change the color of a bar in a bar graph of
> nested report, using SetDataColor() function call.
> Is that also possible for version 9?

0
John
11/5/2008 11:54:44 PM
SetDataStyle() exists in PB9.
I am not 100 % sure it works in nested reports.
Just try it!

Arnd

On 5 Nov 2008 15:54:44 -0800, "John Olson [Team Sybase]" <john.olson@nospam_teamsybase.com> wrote:

>For PB10 SetDataColor() was introduced for Web ActiveX targets. I don't
>believe this was in PB9 and only applies to Web ActiveX. SetDataStyle() can
>be used for PB DWs.
>
>Regards,
>John
>
><Jaemin Lee> wrote in message news:4910c36f.2a91.1681692777@sybase.com...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is
>> possible to change the color of a bar in a bar graph of
>> nested report, using SetDataColor() function call.
>> Is that also possible for version 9?

0
Arnd

Does PowerBuilder 9.0 support SetDataColor() function call for nested reports?
Hi, I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is possible to change the color of a bar in a bar graph of nested report, using SetDataColor() function call. Is that also possible for version 9? ...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

The Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0
All, I am looking for any information you would have on the Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0. We are scoping out initial effort estimate documents and workplans. thanks- Brian I would start by searching this ng. Many folks have replied to questions regarding migrations from 8 to 9, 7 to 9, 6 to 9 etc. The notes may not answer all your questions but still should give you some valuable insight HTH Greg <Brian Hauss> wrote in message news:40c09b93.4a25.1681692777@sybase.com... > All, > I am looking for any information y...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

PowerBuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 9.0.1
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

Dropping Distributed PowerBuilder Support in PowerBuilder 8.0
I heard a long time ago that distributed PowerBuilder support was going to be dropped in PowerBuilder 8.0 in lieu of using EAServer. Is that true? When is PowerBuilder 8.0 coming out. Target for PB8 is Q1 2001. DPB is not being enhanced but the capabilities will still be there. On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:40:03 -0400, Chuck_Kiefriter wrote: >I heard a long time ago that distributed PowerBuilder support was going to >be dropped in PowerBuilder 8.0 in lieu of using EAServer. Is that true? >When is PowerBuilder 8.0 coming out. Chuck, I apologize, but I gave you inac...

Is PowerBuilder 10.0 support Informix 9.4 or Informix 10.0 version
1. nirav_nc@yahoo.com Jan 24, 12:58 pm show options Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.general From: "nirav...@yahoo.com" <nirav...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by this author Date: 24 Jan 2006 09:58:13 -0800 Local: Tues, Jan 24 2006 12:58 pm Subject: Is PowerBuilder 10.0 support Informix 9.4 or Informix 10.0 version Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse I read PowerBuilder 10.0 release note. It says that "PowerBuilder 10 supports the following versions of Informix: 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, and ...

PowerBuilder 9.0 support of Vista
Hi all, Is Microsoft Vista OS supports Powerbuilder 9.0. How to go about it. Please reply Venkat Roland answered your question in the general group. Please don't crosspost. Brad "Venkat" <ramananori@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176533225.979749.209950@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > Is Microsoft Vista OS supports Powerbuilder 9.0. How to go about it. > Please reply > > > Venkat > ...

hints expression oracle 9.0 in Powerbuilder 9.0
Hello cheers to all. I got this sql from Orable 9.0, we need to put a hint expression in this sql to improve the performance on the execution of the sql, well i dont know if this run fine in sql embeded, because this expression use /* */ operator, like the following example. In powerbuilde these operators are used to put comments in the script.. SELECT /* + INDEX ("CB_MOV_PAG" "CB_MOV_PAG1") */ sum ("CB_MOV_DET"."MON_PAG") FROM "CB_MOV_DET", "CB_MOV_PAG" WHERE ( "CB_MOV_DET"."COD_CIA"...

Datawindow's Date argument with PowerBuilder 8.0.1 and Oracle 9i 9.2.0.1
Hi, there: Does anybody know how to pass datetime type data from client side to server side in the datawindow? Can anybody recommend a good book about how PowerBuilder deals with Oracle, datawindow, embedded SQL? Thanks in advance. PB DateTime data type corresponds to the Oracle Date type. You can set a DateTime variable using constants, or use the Date function to make a Date from mm, dd, yy and DateTime function to convert it. What are you not finding in the PB help and online books? "sybase.working" <sybase.working@yahoomail.com> wrote in message news:eYB...

Appeon Support for Powerbuilder 9.0.1
As per Appeon 2.7 for Powerbuilder installation instructions, it is currently not certified for Powerbuilder 9. Any idea on when PB9.0 will be certified to be used with Appeon? ...

Problem with Dropdown DataWindow in PowerBuilder 9.0
Hi All, I am having a problem with dropdown datawindows which has an item with a data value of 0. I have a DataWindow with a column called 'Currency'. This column has a dropdown datawindow which, let's say, displays 3 items: Display Value Data Value US$ 0 CDN$ 1 Euro 2 When I insert a new row in this DataWindow, the 'Currency' column in the new row displays 'US$', even though the value in the column is NULL. Has anybody else encountered this problem? Thanks for your response in advance. Sunil ...

Problem with Dropdown DataWindow in PowerBuilder 9.0
Hi All, I am having a problem with dropdown datawindows which has an item with a data value of 0. I have a DataWindow with a column called 'Currency'. This column has a dropdown datawindow which, let's say, displays 3 items: Display Value Data Value US$ 0 CDN$ 1 Euro 2 When I insert a new row in this DataWindow, the 'Currency' column in the new row displays 'US$', even though the value in the column is NULL. Has anybody else encountered this problem? Thanks for your response in advance. Sunil ...

Web resources about - Does PowerBuilder 9.0 support changing color of a bar in nested report? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles