Datawindow with report object! How to get a doubleClick in report

PB 9.0

I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow with detail
information )

How is it possible to determine the rownumber,
when the user makes a doubleclick in the report  object ??

Thanks for any help
Peter

0
Peter

GetObjectAtPointer()?

--
This is a FAQ, read Help, then search
www.groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-))
Philip Salgannik

"Peter Stojkovic" <Peter.Stojkovic@gmx.net> wrote in message
> PB 9.0
>
> I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow with detail
> information )
>
> How is it possible to determine the rownumber,
> when the user makes a doubleclick in the report  object ??
>
> Thanks for any help
> Peter

0
Philip

Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow
Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow? My scenario : I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested report). This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access from the window which holds the composite datawindow. The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved. I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow : //DataWindowChild dwc_activex dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex) But as datawi...

Describe("DataWindow.Objects") Functionality for Report DataWindow object Doesn't Work
Hello there. I want to change the nested report object(s) attributes. I had used Describe() function to get objects -("DataWindow.Objects"). After removing the tab spaces I was able to get the object name within that DW. By checking the Attributes -(ls_obj + ".Attributes") I came to know by finding "nested_argument" that the current object is (nested) report. Now if I assigned this object to the DDDWChild/Any variable it gives error either at compilation or at run time. If I created a datastore locally & assigned the dataobject of the current ...

Problem Created Nested Report Object On Report DataWindow
Hi All I'm using PB703 Build 10213. I face a problem creating a Sub-Report Object on an existing Report Data window. When ever I try to do this the system crushes. I also tried to copy an existing sub-report object from another datawindow. In this case the system does not crush, but all columns on the main datawindow, having a ddlb edit style, loose the ddlb information. (Even if you define them again, when you close & reopen the datawindwo, they are gone)! Any help appreciated Thanks In Advance Stelios ...

Report object in the DataWindow Object
Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar? I've tried everything and don't seem to be able to produce one. > Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a > Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is > whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a > Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar? Nope, there isn't any way ...

Crystal Report in Datawindow Report
Hi All, I want to include crystal report in Powerbuilder datawindow. How can I do this?. Can anyone help me in this regard. Thanks in advance for any help, Smith I have never done this myself. But I went to Dejanews.com and searched for crystal report & powerbuilder and found the following, hope it will help you. Our company (ASTEN) has developed a Crystal Report interface that made Powerbuilder application Crystal-enabled. This interface is based on the Crystal Report Print Engine API. This interface include the following features : - invoking a crystal repor...

datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?
Hi? I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? string ls_objects ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects. TIA ..Describe("DataWindow.Objects") On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? > >string ls_objects >ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) > >I hope to get a list of the controls in the dataw...

Datawindow report object
Hi! I have placed a report control/object inside a datawindow. This report control's dataobject is an external datawindow. I need to access this internal report control and add rows to it, set values in columns etc? Is this possible? I have tried the following syntax dw.object.dw_internal.insertrow(0) This causes an error? Is it possible have to use setfullstate/getfullstate on this control? Jan Erik Use GetChild( ) to get the child datawindow handle and use that to interact with the nested dw. /ck "Jan Erik Hermansen" <jeh@susoft.no>...

Deploying datawindow reports using HTML Datawindow.
Hi all, we are trying to put some of our datawindow reports from the current PowerBuilder application on to the Web. Most of the datawindows include nested reports and N-Up presentation styles. With the help of manuals and other documents, we set up the EAServer environment and tried to implement a few reports, but so far, only simple tabular and grid datawindows come up fine but not others. There was one N-Up style datawindow, which had all the rows overlapped and the header information not displaying correctly. In case of Nested reports, a document says that they are not suppor...

Help
When I open the environment painter in the datawindow builder all my datawindows are displayed as reports! They have the report icon to the left of their name and if I open them from here they are displayed as reports when I preview them. If I open the datawindow painter and open a datawindow from there everything is fine. Except, that when I defined the datawindow I chose SQL Select and Free Form. But when I open them here and choose options, they are crosstab and when I try to change back to form it dosen't save my changes. ...

Re: Nested Datawindow Report (Datawindow Printing)
Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected in PB 8 or 9? Please advise. I am currently using PB 7. Problem: In case of large text fields, PowerBuilder not printing the Data correctly. Lines are cut in half and also not printing last few lines . This is happening on nested datawindow. Here is the link to the original documentation: http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=10938800 Original documentation :-) states that this is not a bug but expected behaviour, so what kind of "correction" do you expect? pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip ...

Help
When I open the environment painter in the datawindow builder all my datawindows are displayed as reports! They have the report icon to the left of their name and if I open them from here they are displayed as reports when I preview them. If I open the datawindow painter and open a datawindow from there everything is fine. Except, that when I defined the datawindow I chose SQL Select and Free Form. But when I open them here and choose options, they are crosstab and when I try to change back to form it dosen't save my changes. ...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Report object within the datawindow
Hi How can i get the content of the report object within the datawindow object? Thanks a lot Godfield On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:06:32 -0500, Godfield wrote: >Hi > >How can i get the content of the report object within the datawindow >object? > I may not be fully awake yet, but what do you mean by a report object? An Infomaker report? Another datawindow object? A .psr file? Since the last one is the easiest I'll answer that one now.. dw_control.dataobject = "c:\path\filename.psr" -- Boris Gasin [TeamSybase] mailto:bgasin@dyn...

a problem of datawindow report object
I make a datawindow,which use report object.When I retrieve it,I can not see some fields of the datawindow,how can I let some fields in new page ? ...

Web resources about - Datawindow with report object! How to get a doubleClick in report - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

DoubleClick
Home Home Publishers Advertisers/Agencies Networks Insights Welcome to Supercharge ad performance Brand Activate initiative Publisher trends ...

DoubleClick for Publishers by Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google acquired DoubleClick in March 2008 and later in February 2010 Google launched DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick for Publishers ...

DoubleClick Advertiser Blog
Conversion attribution is the practice advertisers use to give appropriate credit to every impression, interaction or click that helped drive ...

Facebook Certifies Google’s DoubleClick For Ad-Impression Tracking
A little frost might be melting off the usually chilly relationship between Facebook and Google , as AdExchanger reported that Google’s DoubleClick ...

Adoption of Facebook’s Atlas growing quicker than Google’s DoubleClick
... advertising measurement platform Atlas , adoption has boomed. According to Datanyze , more websites added Atlas technology than Google’s DoubleClick ...

The Doubleclicks (@TheDoubleclicks) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here The Doubleclicks @ TheDoubleclicks ...

New measurement and buying tools through DoubleClick coming so
We’re pleased to announce two new initiatives we’re developing with Google to help better serve advertising clients across both companies. The ...

Cyber Monday Peak Traffic, DoubleClick Performics - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Graph from DoubleClick Performics showing major online holiday season traffic increases peaking on Mondays after Black Friday each year. I cited ...

The Doubleclicks - YouTube
The Doubleclicks are two sisters, a cello, and songs about dinosaurs, Jane Austen and dungeons and dragons. We've been called snarky, geeky, ...

YouTube - Love Song For Internet Trolls - The Doubleclicks
Veröffentlicht am 24.09.2013 Welcome to Weekly Song Wednesday! Come to our shows: http://thedoubleclicks.com Sometimes you hate something so ...