convert number to word

Hi,

Can any one help me ? How to convert number to word?
ie., 123......means .........one hundereden twenty three.

Regards
pvs

0
Preeth

"Preeth" <preethavswamy@yahoo.com> �������/�������� � �������� ���������:
> Hi,
>
> Can any one help me ? How to convert number to word?
> ie., 123......means .........one hundereden twenty three.
>
> Regards
> pvs
>

> I use computed field

0
Sergey
10/16/2002 2:13:24 PM
Preeth wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can any one help me ? How to convert number to word?
>ie., 123......means .........one hundereden twenty three.
>
>Regards
>pvs

PB6 and PB7 have Sample Application  CachTrack. You will find there what
you need.

Preeth wrote:

 >Hi,
 >
 >Can any one help me ? How to convert number to word?
 >ie., 123......means .........one hundereden twenty three.
 >
 >Regards
 >pvs

PB6 and PB7 have Sample Application  CashTrack. You will find there what
you need.

Converting numbers to words
Does anybody have code that converts a number w/ decimals into words, as one might do when writing a check? I'm lazy and don't want to re-invent the wheel. :-) See my reply in PFC group (And why crosspost?) -- pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Chris Fauvel" <Chris.Fauvel@prof-programs.com> wrote in message news:WOzvofRDAHA.280@forums.sybase.com... > Does anybody have code that converts a number w/ decimals into words, as one > might do when writing a check? > > I'm lazy and don't want to re-invent the wheel...

Convert numbers to words
Is there a function or simple way to convert a number into words. This would be used for printing numbers as words onto a bank check. i.e. 1,230.02 converted to one thousand two hundred thirty and two cents I could use a case statement and convert each number to a word but this would be very long and cumbersome. I am using ASA 9.0.2 build 3661 Thanks Here's a set of functions I migrated from a PowerBuilder application. It requires two tables (that would probably work better as local temporary tables...) Invoke it with SELECT uf_verbalize_amount( <decimal val...

How to convert number into words?
Any functions are used to convert number into words? For example, 12 --> Twelve Dollars Thx, DS DS Attached is num_to_words function from the CashTrak example application HTH Alex Osin <DS> wrote in message news:0BDE59311E7C67EF000CC6CE85256D28.000CC6F885256D28@webforums... > Any functions are used to convert number into words? For example, 12 --> > Twelve Dollars > > Thx, > DS begin 666 num_to_words.srf M)%!"17AP;W)T2&5A9&5R)&YU;5]T;U]W;W)D<RYS<F8-"B100D5X<&]R=$-O M;6UE;G1S)$$@9G5N8W1I;VX@=&\@8V]...

Code converting numbers into words
Hi, there, I remember that I came across some objects which can convert a number into words. For example, 85 is converted to English words "Eighty five", but I can't remember it now. Does anyone know of any such code? Please email me regarding any information. Thanks. Ming ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Hi! Try this little snippet I made just for you.:-))) Any comments and suggestions are most welcome. //************************************************************************** **...

function for convert numbers to words
anyone have a function to convert numbers to words..... thanks..... PB doesn't provide words as a format option for numbers. However, Funcky is a library which you can add on to PB for not too much money. It has a function which does this. www.dlesko.com. Regards, John Olson Team Sybase Cornelio Royer wrote in message ... >anyone have a function to convert numbers to words..... > > >thanks..... > > On Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:05:54 -0500, "Cornelio Royer" <cornelior@cwp.net.pa> wrote: >anyone have a function to conve...

Converting Numbers to words #2
Hello ! We need a function which converts a number to words. This function should work in English and in German. Does anybody know a site with a code for such a function?? Thanks. Roman TUDER (pcd-m02@inca.at) This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------BD894773A4A1F0170A1DFB18 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Here is the NVO for english, but you can modify that according to your needs. I got this NVO from dean jones. Roman Tuder wrote: > Hello ! > > We need a function which converts a number...

Convert number to English Word
I would like to ask if there is any method to convert a number (intger or long) into spoken english words? For example, 123 --> one hundred and twenty-three. Many thanks ramram this it the exercise people do in undergraduate courses. take out any book and it should have the code ready or you can write one yourself with an hour's work. I have five ASP.NET books, and no such code example is provided. Ramram49, there is no existing method to do what you want. You will indeed have to create your own. As HelpWanted suggested, it would not be not hard. (And it will be an excelle...

Converting Word Document into a datawindow
Is anyone aware of any utilities, commercial or otherwise, that can take Word document and convert it into a standard (not RTF) datawindow (perhaps with a dummy external datasource). I have created a simple program that converts an Rich Text Format document to exported DW syntax but it is very crude and does not handle font sizes or y coordinates. It is only good for breaking the text up into separate text controls on the datawindow. We have a need to take many survey forms (setup in Word) and create data entry datawindows for them. One technique we tried was cut and pasting thes...

function to convert numbers to word
anyone have a function to convert numbers to words. thanks.... ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Is there any function to convert number to word?
Is there any ready to use or library todownload to change number into word i.e. 100 => one hundred. Now, I create function to convert in other language than English but for English language I suppose it should exists anywhere, therefore I ask for your opinion. I see it is the general fx come with MS Access but I dont know whether there is this fx in PB. Thanks for yr help Patric Hi there, Here's an example, all credits go to Philip Salgannik $PBExportHeader$u_number_to_words_ps.sru forward global type u_number_to_words_ps from nonvisualobject end type end fo...

Code for converting numbers to words
Does the PFC libraries have a function to change a number into words like you would do on a check? It is really amazing how FAQ this is. If you don't have time to search www.dejanews.com , check out Code examples which come with PowerBuilder. Cashtrack application has this in it. -- pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Chris Fauvel" <Chris.Fauvel@prof-programs.com> wrote in message news:AI14BeRDAHA.297@forums.sybase.com... > Does the PFC libraries have a function to change a number into words like > you would do on a check? >...

word and datawindow (para una datawindow a un documento de word)
�Existe alguna manera de enviar al word una datawindow (no s�lo las columnas) y que en este el formato al menos se parezca al original ? �Es posible meter un campo blob dentro de una datawindow (y enlazado al word) y que al imprimir �ste con el resto de campos y de columnas el tama�o sea algo parecido al ortiginal? Gracias a todos de Antemano, Aitor. ...

Convert datawindow to XML in Powerbuilder 7
how do I convert my datawindow to xml file? I am using powerbuilder 7. Thank =) You have two choices: 1. By hand. Loop through the rows and columns and parse the XML together. 2. Upgrade to PB9, which was when XML export was introduced as a native functionality. On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:28:19 -0700 (PDT), d3t <d3t21985@gmail.com> wrote: >how do I convert my datawindow to xml file? I am using powerbuilder 7. >Thank =) I guess I can't upgarde my pb7 to pb9 since all of our applications are already running in pb7. Upgarding might cause a lot of problems ...

Converting datawindow output/reports to Microsoft Word?
I have developed a series of fairly complicated datawindows/reports that our client would like to have emailed to them via a Microsoft Word document. How can I convert this report into a Microsoft Word Document? In MS Access, when I create a report, all I have to do is hit the �Publish to Microsoft Word� button, and Access exports the report to RFT, loads Microsoft Word, and there it is. I do not however want to re-write these fairly complicated reports in MS Access. Does anyone know how to do this? Any 3rd party tools? I tried saving the report as an HTML table, and then loading t...

Web resources about - convert number to word - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...