Control InkPicture - which control is it?

Hi!

Which Control is used by the InkPicture in PB. Is it the RichInk
Control  of Microsoft?
0
mr

Custom Control within a Control Control

Datawindow control embedded in Forms Control
.Net provides the ability to create a user control and embed it in a web page. Is it possible to include a DataWindow.Net datawindow control inside the user control? I created a User Control which is inherited from Windows.Forms.UserControl. The User Control has a groupbox, a label, and a datawindow control. It is part of a project where the outputtype is library. I then created a windows application project and included the usercontrol on a windows form. When I tested this the datawindow displays as expected. I then created an Asp.Net web application project. I modified t...

Updating controls in datawindows as other controls are changed
Hi, I have a data window with various DropDownDataWindow controls. Changing a selection in one DDDWA will change the contents of some other controlsusing the itemchanged() function. At the moment changes are not displayed in the other controls until another field is selected. How can I get the contents to change in the other field as soon as the selection is made? Thanks for any help Hi If the changes are not displayed in the other controls, is because the code that you have in the itemchanged is not triggered till you select the option in the firt dddw and change to another fi...

How do you control the placement of controls in a user define control
I have a user define control.  I put the control on the (C# Visual Studio 2008) page where I want them. When I run the program, the controls are all over the page.  How do I place them where they do not move form where I put them? You'll need to study the HTML output and see what it's producing, then start to look at how to do an HTML layout. hi, there are absolute and Relative position in html. I guess you must use relative position. For example, at design-time, you place a TextBox below an Image, at run-time, no matter what size is the image, the TextBox is alway bel...

Trying to load a control into a control from another control
Exactly as the subject states, I'm trying to load a control into another control from a control loaded into a page, I keep getting this error from the code I have below. I've also tried the findcontrol but it keeps coming up null. (67): 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' denotes a 'class' where a 'variable' was expected UserControl ut = ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).LoadControl("BrowseItems"); ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).pnl_browse_main.Controls.Add(ut); This is how we Load User controls into a content place holder. try { UserCont...

Dynamically Creating vcr-control against datawindow-control
Hi all, I've got following problem: On a DW-control, i want to have a uo-function of_set_vcr(true/false) which, when param=true automatically creates vcr-control on left side of dw-control. I allready discovered i could do something like that by using something like this: window.openuserobject(iuo_vcr,"uo_vcr",x,y) but this works fine when you can create object directly onto window. In my case i've a window with a tab-control(with 2 tabpages) onto it. A dw-control is included on tabpage 2. So when calling of_set_vcr(true), i want to appear uo_vcr on...

OLE object control inside a datawindow control
Hello, I need to add a OLE object control inside of a datawindow control, I need to know how can call the methods (and access to its properties) of the oleobject. I have try with this code but it results in error running the application: dw1.object.ole_object.aboutmethod() dw1.object.ole_object.propertyX = 1 I have get success if I do the same but adding the OLE object directly to the window, so that this code works OK: this.object.ole_object.aboutmethod() this.object.ole_object.propertyX = 1 But I need to work with a datawindow to do other questions, How have I to invoke ...

controlling user controls
I'm starting an app. I'm using a usercontrol for a template. In my "template" I have a usercontrol that at times displays a login form. In this usercontrol is a link to the register page. Currently, my register page works by just calling my register user control in the main content area of the template. I'd like to cut out the register.aspx so that the link simply tells the other area on my page to display the register.ascx. So that I don't have several pages... just one default.aspx. How do I do this? I'm thinking the template.ascx will have a placeholder in the main...

How to visible an control below the control
hi friends i Need all your help In a form i placed an button. On the click event of button i returned an function to show an calendar And i placed dropdown control below the button. When i click the button the was calendar shown on that time dropdown was invisible What i want is to show the calendar as well as the dropdown control in the form.  waiting for you reply thanks santhosh Inside the click event: dropdownlist1.visible="true"David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Contro...

Energy-Control out of control !
Hello there! Since a while,the energy-saver shuts down the screen after 10 minutes,some time ago,it happens after half an hour,but I didn�t set it up in that orders !It makes me nervous,short time away from the comp,and soon the screen is dark! And the screensaver will not appear any more,too.I tried to enlarge the times in the energy-manager,created a new profile,switched off the laptopmode-service, nothing helps!And it seems,if there is no possibility to set one of the profiles up, they can only be changed,deleted or newly created. Is there really no place to force it to the ...

Visibility control of Panel control and its affect on data controls
Thought I would toss this out here this morning and perhaps someone else had run across the same issue and had found a good way to accomplish what I want. First let me state what I'm attempting to do and the problem that I've run into.  GridView1 has a collection of rows in a SQL table that I want to present to the user. I've provided them the options of sorting and selecting only from the GridView control.  Orgionally, I had created a detail view that was being presented in Edit mode and then customized the layout of the edit item template to suit my needs.&nbs...

How to access page control (editor control) from user control?
Hi, I want to do something, but I don't know if it's even possible. I'm trying to make a simple application to edit my website. I have a page called editPage.aspx which contains an editor control. (cuteEditor from cutesoft) I also have a Treeview that dynamically populates my website structure. I placed this treeview in a custom control (populateTreeView.ascx) and placed it on the editPage.aspx page. When you click on a html file in the treeview (inside the custom control) I check if the file exists. If it does exists I send it to a class which retrieves the editable region within this ...

More Birth Control Controls
they just can't stop http://www.aclu.org/blog/reproductive-freedom/use-birth-control-youre-fired <quote> First, a bill that gives immunity to doctors who lie to couples about the results of their prenatal tests in order to prevent them from getting an abortion. Now, a bill that would give your boss the green light to fire you for using birth control. You think I am kidding? I wish. For a decade now, Arizona insurance companies have been required to provide coverage for contraception just like other prescriptions. But, because they saw an opening to score some polit...

Web resources about - Control InkPicture - which control is it? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Microsoft Tablet PC
The Tablet PC is a fully-functional personal computer running Microsoft® Windows® XP that is geared for pen-enabled, handwriting-enabled, and ...