Change serie color nested graph datawindow

I have a graph datawindow with 2 series.

Now I have changed the color for this series coding the pbm_dwngraphcreate
event in the datawindow control:
*** CODE ***
Integer li_res

li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Foreground!, RGB(0,0,255))
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', LineColor!, RGB(0,0,255))
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Continuous!, 2)
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', SymbolX!)

li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', Foreground!, RGB(50,150,100))
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', LineColor!, RGB(50,150,100))
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', SymbolHollowUpArrow!)
li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', Continuous!, 2)
*** END CODE ***

But now I have to do a report (composite) that has this graph datawindow
nested, but I don't know how to change the series properties in a composite
datawindow.

Some solutione for this problem?

A lot of thanks,

Alex B.

0
Alex

changing series color of a graph in a datawindow in a composite dw
PB 901 build 7011. w2k Hi All, I was wondering if any of you have accomplished the following: Change the series color of a graph DW that is in a composite DW that in turn is in another composite DW. Yes, that is right. Three levels deep I checked the PB manuals but I did not find anything that would help. Checked google, but I found no good information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ivan ...

Nested datawindow within a nested datawindow
I have a report, that contains a datawindow, which itself contains a datawindow. Everything is working fine until the number of retrieved lines get's over about 1100 primary and over about 3200 retrieved nested lines. Although the task manager (I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 on Windows 2000) shows me, that there is still enough free memory, the data retrieval stops and Powerbuilder (or the application which called the Retrieve() method) ends itself without any error message. That allways happens when the datawindow has allocated about 70 MB of virtual memory. (About 99% of those ...

graph datawindow change color
No series! only RED color how are change color(RED) to Black Sorry that feature is not available. -- Dawn T Brown Eyes (TeamPS) BalckBoy <yhjeong@dy.co.kr> wrote in article <3iKe4S5X#GA.289@forums.powersoft.com>... > No series! > only RED color > how are change color(RED) to Black > > > ...

Change graph color in DataWindow
I am using PB9: Is there a way to change the color of a graph using the DataWindow syntax. We do not have coding opportunity and need a way to change the graph color using the syntax. Any ideas? Thanks, Drew //this is the code to change the color of the datawindow //but it doesn't work for a datawindowchild long ll_seriescount , li_rc, ll_gr_color, ll_cnt string ls_series_name ll_seriescount = dw_1.SeriesCount('gr_1') for ll_cnt = 1 to ll_seriescount //get the series name ls_series_name = dw_1.SeriesName('gr_1', ll_cnt) // Set th...

Series Color in Graph Datawindow
Hi, I have a graph datawindow. The Data propertis are as follows: Category: a1,a2,a3,a4,a5 Value: double1,double2, double3,double4,double5 Series: "ProductA","ProductB","ProductC","ProductD","ProductE" where the values a1-a5 and double1-double5 are being set during runtime using the setitem function. The Graphs appear. Now I would like to give the series new colors: Product A = Orange Product B = Blue and so on it seems as if Powerbuilder 7 chooses colors automatically. Can I set them programmatically? Please help - this d...

nested datawindow within another nested datawindow?
I was trying to create a report which has a nested datawindow within another nested datawindow, and PB didn't seem to go for this... got memory errors. Is this even possible? I searched all of the usual resources and couldn't find anything about this... maybe they assumed nobody would be dumb enough to try. thanks, Pat It is perfectly legal to have multiple levels of nested reports. However, nesting isn't supported for certain DW types like grid and n-up. Try testing your DWs on their own to ensure that they work properly. Then nest them one at a time and try to i...

How to set color for series in a graph datawindow
Serieses in a graph datawindow are automatically colored red, green, blue .... Is it possible to change the color for a specific series? How? Thanks, Jun The reason that I want to pick colors for serieses is that I am creating a datawindow showing "Supply vs. Demand", and I want to have "Supply" be the first series in green and "Demand" be the second series in red. "Jun Gan" <jungan@aboex.com> wrote in message news:44e34e12$1@forums-2-dub... > Serieses in a graph datawindow are automatically colored red, green, blu...

Changing graph colors in a composite datawindow
I have a composite datawindow that contains 4 graph datawindows. Is there any way to change the colors used on the graph? I tried using GetChild to access the graph but SetDataStyle is not a method of the datawindowchild object. Thanks John ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You can change the colors for a datawindow but not in a composite report. I tried saving to a psr and retrieving it back in but it lost its new colors, getfullstate doesn't work either. //this is the code to change the color of the da...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

No nested datawindows or n-up datawindows?
Hi: Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket? I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the properties rows_Per_detail... Regards Currently, these DW types are not supported in PK 2.0.2. "Ignacio Mateos" <imateos@telefonica.net> wrote in message news:43282d5f$1@forums-2-dub... > Hi: > > Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket? > > I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the > properties rows_Per_detail... > > Regards > ...

Child datawindows (Nested DataWindows)
Hello all...I was wondering... I have used Child Datawindows for quite some time under PB9.03. These are invaluable when a user is in the Parent DataWindow and must choose a value from a list of choices provided by the Child DataWindow. The kind of Child DataWindow I am talking about is a DropDownDataWindow (DDDW). This is the only kind I have ever used. I was simply wondering whether there are more kinds of Child DataWindows other than the DDDW? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:) The next most popular use is of child DWs within Composite Presentation Style parents. Nested ...

Change linecolor of a series in a graph reside in a composite datawindow
I am using PB10. For a non-composite datawindow, i used the following code to change the line color to black successfully. dw_xxx.SetSeriesStyle('gr_1', 'SeriesName', LineColor! ,0) However, when the graph reside in a composite datawindow, I used the following code but errors appear (Error accessing external object property .... ). dw_xxx1.Object.dwxxx2.SetSeriesStyle('gr_1', 'SeriesName', LineColor! ,0) It's seems that we can not call any method of a datawindow object that reside in a composite datawindow object. Are there any metho...

nested datawindow changes parent DW background color and border
Hi I have two datawindows that have a background color of buttonface in the DW painter. But when I add the second DW to the first as a nested DW (using a report object), both DWs change their color to white (the parent DW gets a light blue border). Is there a way to stop this? Both DWs are read only. I am using DW .NET version 1.5.0 Build 8018 Thanks The blue border represents the outline of the paper size. In 2.0 you will be able to turn this property off (default will be on) but unfortunately you can't control it in 1.5. As for the background color, I suspect that...

Web resources about - Change serie color nested graph datawindow - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo