Change graph color in DataWindow

I am using PB9:

Is there a way to change the color of a graph using the DataWindow syntax.
We do not have coding opportunity and need a way to change the graph color
using the syntax.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Drew

0
Drew

//this is the code to change the color of the datawindow
//but it doesn't work for a datawindowchild
long ll_seriescount , li_rc, ll_gr_color, ll_cnt
string ls_series_name

ll_seriescount = dw_1.SeriesCount('gr_1')

for ll_cnt = 1 to ll_seriescount
    //get the series name
    ls_series_name = dw_1.SeriesName('gr_1', ll_cnt)
    // Set the color of the series
    li_rc = dw_1.SetSeriesStyle ('gr_1',ls_series_name,
foreground!, 0)
next

> I am using PB9:
>
> Is there a way to change the color of a graph using the
> DataWindow syntax.  We do not have coding opportunity and
> need a way to change the graph color  using the syntax.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew

0
Dawn

graph datawindow change color
No series! only RED color how are change color(RED) to Black Sorry that feature is not available. -- Dawn T Brown Eyes (TeamPS) BalckBoy <yhjeong@dy.co.kr> wrote in article <3iKe4S5X#GA.289@forums.powersoft.com>... > No series! > only RED color > how are change color(RED) to Black > > > ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Changing graph colors in a composite datawindow
I have a composite datawindow that contains 4 graph datawindows. Is there any way to change the colors used on the graph? I tried using GetChild to access the graph but SetDataStyle is not a method of the datawindowchild object. Thanks John ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You can change the colors for a datawindow but not in a composite report. I tried saving to a psr and retrieving it back in but it lost its new colors, getfullstate doesn't work either. //this is the code to change the color of the da...

Change serie color nested graph datawindow
I have a graph datawindow with 2 series. Now I have changed the color for this series coding the pbm_dwngraphcreate event in the datawindow control: *** CODE *** Integer li_res li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Foreground!, RGB(0,0,255)) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', LineColor!, RGB(0,0,255)) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Continuous!, 2) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', SymbolX!) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', Foreground!, RGB(50,150,...

changing series color of a graph in a datawindow in a composite dw
PB 901 build 7011. w2k Hi All, I was wondering if any of you have accomplished the following: Change the series color of a graph DW that is in a composite DW that in turn is in another composite DW. Yes, that is right. Three levels deep I checked the PB manuals but I did not find anything that would help. Checked google, but I found no good information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ivan ...

Datawindow status changed after background color changed
I have a problem on the datawindow After I changed the background color and tab order of a column, in debug mode, I find the column by using gettext and getitemstring to get the data after retrieved. I can get the current row number and current column name, however, using gettext() is returned empty string, but using GetItemString() is return the actual data of this column. why the reason is different? Gettext() returns the value that is in the edit control that "floats" over datawindow columns (as the user tabs along). Thus, gettext() returns a value that may have...

How changing a datawindow attached in a datawindow control ?
Hi, I would like to set a datawindow object in a datawindow control dinamically. So I did: dw_control1.DataObject = 'dw_object1' The code doesn't work right when I have a EXE. Someone could help me ? Thanks, Alvason Uberl�ndia - Minas Gerais - Brazil I suspect that the dataobject ('dw_object1', the actual datawindow that you painted in the datawindow painter) is not being compiled into the .exe file, since its only reference is the string 'dw_object1'. If this is the case, you need to compile the executable with a .PBR file that include...

Graphs and color in datawindow
Forgive my ignorance, but for some reason my graphs and charts now are only working in black and white. They won't display in color at all. Any thoughts? These are graphs placed in a datawindow in PB 5.0.03. They used to show up in color, but now, all I get are those awful designs designating the different values....... Please help soon! Respond either here or via email or both. TIA, Steve Sensenig RFD & Associates (don't hold my stupidity against them!!) :-) ssensenig@rfdinc.com Hi Steve - I've found that this occurs due to the color settings on you...

changing datawindow connection is breaking my datawindow SQL
Hi I have had to move a number of datawindows from Oracle 9i running on a windows 2003 to Oracle 9i on AIX 4.3.3 (which is also on a private network, and requires a VPN to connect to). In the datawindow designer, I have also had to change the database interface from O90 Oracle 9i to an ODBC datasource (because I was not able to connect). In doing so, I have had to graphically re-create all the DW SQL again because I get this error: Table "XYZ" has no columns, possible invalid table format. Do you want to continue in graphic mode? If I select "NO", the SQL is...

Displaying a Datawindow graph style in a Web Datawindow
Hi, How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 From what I can sse in the Prog Ref guide , the only possible type of graphics that can be displayed are gnp, jpeg or gif. How can a dw graph style (piechart) be displyed then ? Please help, Thanks Check out the help topic on the "GraphConfigurations" class and it should get you going. On 8 May 2005 08:40:27 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 >From what I can sse ...

DataWindow ColType is wrong in DataWindow Object, how do I change it?
Problem: rows = dw_1.Retrieve() crashes (returns -1) I know why it's doing it but I can't fix it. Here is what I have found. Initially I created a DataWindow Object called d_geninfo which saves data to the GENINFO table. Then, some months later, I changed the HOMEOWNER column in the GENINFO table from Char(1) to Char(16) and I created a second DataWindow Object d_geninfo_preferred that accesses the same GENINFO table. If I save data using d_geninfo_preferred that is more than 1 character long and I later retrieve it into d_geninfo it crashes. Now the goofy part. I...

Datawindow object color changed
How do I correct a color change in a dw object inherited from u_dw. I have it set up to be white background with black letters. Whenever I run it, it comes out Dark Blue with black letters. The window with the datawindow control keeps whatever color I select there. I have other dw where this doesn't happen. ...

change the color of a ROW in a datawindow
Can anyone tell me an easy way to change the color of a ROW in the detail band of a datawindow based on a value of a column in the row without using expressions on each column. Thanks in advance. Chris Chris, How about making all the columns transparent and only changing the band color? HTH, Sam Tai On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:48:05 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Chris <christopher.taylor@concert.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me an easy way to change the color of a ROW in the detail >band of a datawindow based on a value of a column in the ...

Web resources about - Change graph color in DataWindow - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo