Change Color of Bar Graph ???

I am trying to change the color of the bars from the default red to
blue in a bar graph.
Hopefully I can explain this w/o being too confusing...
I have a window. On that window is a datawindow control whose
dataobject property is set to a report that contains an additional
report control. That additional report control (composite or nested
report?) contains the graph control (gr_1) I need to edit.

What is odd is that if I attempt to do this directly at the level of
the report that contains the graph control the color will edit
properly. But I am in need of an entire report (which is why this is
so 'nested'), not just the graph...
If posting code would help

Thanks in advance!!!

FYI - I'm using Version 7.0.3
0
risadmc

How do I change the bar color in a bar graph?
How do I change the 'bar' color in a bar graph that is in a dw? I am using PB 11.2 Build 8616. setSeriesStyle() or setDataStyle(). Any chance to upgrade to 11.5? The graph engine got a complete overhaul and now uses DirectX... -- Paul Horan[Sybase] paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com <Anthony> wrote in message news:49e3689b.428.1681692777@sybase.com... > How do I change the 'bar' color in a bar graph that is in a > dw? > > I am using PB 11.2 Build 8616. I tried using SetDataStyle and it does not work. The return code is always -1. Ther...

Change graph color in DataWindow
I am using PB9: Is there a way to change the color of a graph using the DataWindow syntax. We do not have coding opportunity and need a way to change the graph color using the syntax. Any ideas? Thanks, Drew //this is the code to change the color of the datawindow //but it doesn't work for a datawindowchild long ll_seriescount , li_rc, ll_gr_color, ll_cnt string ls_series_name ll_seriescount = dw_1.SeriesCount('gr_1') for ll_cnt = 1 to ll_seriescount //get the series name ls_series_name = dw_1.SeriesName('gr_1', ll_cnt) // Set th...

Graphs -- changing the color of the bars.
Hi! How do I change the bar colors on a graph in a datawindow? I do not want to change the order of the data going to those bars. Thanks! ...

graph datawindow change color
No series! only RED color how are change color(RED) to Black Sorry that feature is not available. -- Dawn T Brown Eyes (TeamPS) BalckBoy <yhjeong@dy.co.kr> wrote in article <3iKe4S5X#GA.289@forums.powersoft.com>... > No series! > only RED color > how are change color(RED) to Black > > > ...

How change graph default bar color
Is there a way to change the default color that PB uses for graphs? All of my bar graphs come up, by default with the bars colored red. This will quickly run the red toner down. Would be nice if I could tell PB to change the color but haven't figured out how. Woody Splawn Hi, Check out the graphics service I put on my site. It shows you how to change the color at runtime. HTH -- - Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115 Woody Splawn <splawnw@calweb.com> wrote ...

Changing graph colors in a composite datawindow
I have a composite datawindow that contains 4 graph datawindows. Is there any way to change the colors used on the graph? I tried using GetChild to access the graph but SetDataStyle is not a method of the datawindowchild object. Thanks John ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You can change the colors for a datawindow but not in a composite report. I tried saving to a psr and retrieving it back in but it lost its new colors, getfullstate doesn't work either. //this is the code to change the color of the da...

Change serie color nested graph datawindow
I have a graph datawindow with 2 series. Now I have changed the color for this series coding the pbm_dwngraphcreate event in the datawindow control: *** CODE *** Integer li_res li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Foreground!, RGB(0,0,255)) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', LineColor!, RGB(0,0,255)) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', Continuous!, 2) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Aerea', SymbolX!) li_res = This.SetSeriesStyle('dw_3','Osea', Foreground!, RGB(50,150,...

changing series color of a graph in a datawindow in a composite dw
PB 901 build 7011. w2k Hi All, I was wondering if any of you have accomplished the following: Change the series color of a graph DW that is in a composite DW that in turn is in another composite DW. Yes, that is right. Three levels deep I checked the PB manuals but I did not find anything that would help. Checked google, but I found no good information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ivan ...

Graphs in a composite datawindow object
I have produced a number of datawindow objects of presentation style GRAPH and data source of Stored Procedure. The graph type is COLUMN and there is a Series of data presented (i.e., multple columns per category value). The colors chosen for these bars are; RED, GREEN, etc. My client does not like the fact that we are presenting column(bar) charts with Red, Green bars. (Note: a fairly common form of color blindness among men Red/Green color blindness.) How can I control the selection of color for the bars. Oh, one more piece of the puzzle. These graphic datawindow objects are...

Powerbuilder Graph Types in 7.0.2, How do I change the color?
I have a requirement to produce stacked bar charts in specified colors. These chart update when the date is changed. I used a graph object gr_1 added to a window. I also used gr_1.SetSeriesStyle( series, Foreground!, color) and AddData to set the color and datapoints and this worked fine. However when I tried to remove the series gr_1.DeleteSeries(series) it crashed. In a test program this worked OK, so I think it is a memory allocation problem. I tried using a standard DataWindow of type graph and this is easy to set up. But I am unable to change the colors as I cannot find o...

InfoMaker
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. If not, please tell me were I should post it. We are OEM partners w/Sybase and deploy ASA (version 8 and 9) and InfoMaker (versions 9 and 10.0) to our users. Our development language is Delphi and we do not have PowerBuilder nor do we plan on getting it. After dealing with some graphing issues with InfoMaker we were pointed here by Sybase Tech Support. We would like to be able to, in a future version of InfoMaker, specify which colors to use for each bar (or slice, etc.) in any given graph. Currently we can...

How to change the color of a bar in a bar chart
 For the life of me, I can't find how to change the color of the bar in a bar chart. It seems like it would be a simple thing, but I can't find anything in the properties that seems to relate to it. I have a bar chart with subtype as "bar chart" -- i.e., just a bar for each data point, either positive or negative.  The positive should be blue; the negative red.  As it is now, the default color for positive is blue, for negative green, but management does not like that color combo. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance...Cynthia Hi,   I'm talking out of my hat a bit o...

Does PowerBuilder 9.0 support changing color of a bar in nested report?
Hi, I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is possible to change the color of a bar in a bar graph of nested report, using SetDataColor() function call. Is that also possible for version 9? For PB10 SetDataColor() was introduced for Web ActiveX targets. I don't believe this was in PB9 and only applies to Web ActiveX. SetDataStyle() can be used for PB DWs. Regards, John <Jaemin Lee> wrote in message news:4910c36f.2a91.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > I got an answer saying that in v11.0 or v11.5, it is > possible to change the color of a...

Web resources about - Change Color of Bar Graph ??? - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Name change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For name changes within the Wikipedia community, see Wikipedia:Changing username . For name changes of places rather than persons, see Geographical ...

Optimism as climate change conference extended
... of final text until Saturday, but says COP21 deal is close. Paris, France - It was always an optimistic call to get a global climate change ...

Were The Climate Change Talks In Paris A Complete Failure?
... can see who signed the letter and who didn't.) Lieu's letter comes right to the point: As members of Congress concerned about climate change ...

New UN Report Links Climate Change To Human Rights
A new study recognizing the link between climate change and human rights has been published to coincide with Human Rights Day. Published by the ...

COP21: Key leaders acting on climate change
Practically everyone has weighed in at COP21, expressing what they think needs to be done to secure a cleaner future.

University Champions Climate Change, Refuses To Quit Fossil Fuels
University Champions Climate Change, Refuses To Quit Fossil Fuels

Carmike Plans $50M Share Repurchase As Activist Investor Lobbies For Change
Carmike Cinemas , the only major exhibition chain that doesn’t pay shareholders a dividend, has been under pressure to give some cash back to ...

Facebook, Google server outsourcing strategy change expected to impact profitability for ODMs
Facebook is planning to add Wiwynn, a server subsidiary of Wistron, as a new datacenter server supplier, joining its primary supplier Quanta ...

Yahoo Execs Remain Hopeful, but Investors Clamor for Change
NEWS ANALYSIS: There remains a lot of conflict at the board and shareholder levels, because Yahoo executives are still talking about a rebirth ...

A Turning Point? Climate change talks go down to the wire
It's day 12 and we're officially over the deadline for the UN climate change deal. With so much at stake it's little surprise we've gone to extra ...