a problem of datawindow report object

I make a datawindow,which use report object.When I retrieve it,I can not
see some fields of the datawindow,how can I let some fields in new page  ?

0
yuxia

datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?
Hi? I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? string ls_objects ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects. TIA ..Describe("DataWindow.Objects") On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? > >string ls_objects >ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) > >I hope to get a list of the controls in the dataw...

Problem Created Nested Report Object On Report DataWindow
Hi All I'm using PB703 Build 10213. I face a problem creating a Sub-Report Object on an existing Report Data window. When ever I try to do this the system crushes. I also tried to copy an existing sub-report object from another datawindow. In this case the system does not crush, but all columns on the main datawindow, having a ddlb edit style, loose the ddlb information. (Even if you define them again, when you close & reopen the datawindwo, they are gone)! Any help appreciated Thanks In Advance Stelios ...

Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow
Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow? My scenario : I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested report). This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access from the window which holds the composite datawindow. The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved. I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow : //DataWindowChild dwc_activex dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex) But as datawi...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Describe("DataWindow.Objects") Functionality for Report DataWindow object Doesn't Work
Hello there. I want to change the nested report object(s) attributes. I had used Describe() function to get objects -("DataWindow.Objects"). After removing the tab spaces I was able to get the object name within that DW. By checking the Attributes -(ls_obj + ".Attributes") I came to know by finding "nested_argument" that the current object is (nested) report. Now if I assigned this object to the DDDWChild/Any variable it gives error either at compilation or at run time. If I created a datastore locally & assigned the dataobject of the current ...

Report object in the DataWindow Object
Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar? I've tried everything and don't seem to be able to produce one. > Hello all...We have PB9.03 and I am trying to create a > Report Object within my DataWindow Object. My question is > whether there is any way that a Report Object can have a > Horizontal and Vertical Scrollbar? Nope, there isn't any way ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Use DataWindow Object Properties in DataWindow Object Expression
Hi all, Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which reference the color property of COLUMN_B. I don't know how to access properties in expressions. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Alex You can use the Describe() function. Alex wrote in message <362D543F.F34B5F33@hotmail.com>... >Hi all, > Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? >For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which >reference the color property of...

problem with dw_1.object.datawindow.objects
Hi all, I am using PB 6.51 and have the following strange behaviour. In a tabular DW, I paste twice the same column, giving to each a different name . If I ask dw_1.object.datawindow.objects or the equivalent describe property, I get the secondly pasted column twice in the list .... And of course, in the DW and in the export, the two objects are unique. The problem is that PB does not like when I am trying to access the 'duplicate' column .... by dot notation or by getitem... notation ... Any ideas ? Thanks Philip ...

problem with dw_1.object.datawindow.objects
Hi all, I am using PB 6.51 and have the following strange behaviour. In a tabular DW, I paste twice the same column, giving to each a different name . If I ask dw_1.object.datawindow.objects or the equivalent describe property, I get the secondly pasted column twice in the list .... And of course, in the DW and in the export, the two objects are unique. The problem is that PB does not like when I am trying to access the 'duplicate' column .... by dot notation or by getitem... notation ... Any ideas ? Thanks Philip ...

Datawindow with report object! How to get a doubleClick in report
PB 9.0 I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow with detail information ) How is it possible to determine the rownumber, when the user makes a doubleclick in the report object ?? Thanks for any help Peter GetObjectAtPointer()? -- This is a FAQ, read Help, then search www.groups.google.com/advanced_group_search pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-)) Philip Salgannik "Peter Stojkovic" <Peter.Stojkovic@gmx.net> wrote in message news:3fcafbcd$1@forums-1-dub... > PB 9.0 > > I have a datawindow with a report object ( a datawindow wi...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

Web resources about - a problem of datawindow report object - sybase.powerbuilder.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo