question on sqlanywhere upgrade

We are upgrading our database from sqlanywhere 5.5.04 to 7. My front end
application is developed in PB 5.0.04. I want to know if we upgrade the
database to 7, do I need to do anything to the front end code for it to
work, or will it automatically work with the new database without any
recompile or any modification?
Thanks
Ram
0
Ram_Ramaswamy

Please do not crosspost. Please review the ASA7 documentation that outlines
the new features and behaviour changes. This should help you identify areas
where you may be impacted.

/ck

<Ram_Ramaswamy> wrote in message
> We are upgrading our database from sqlanywhere 5.5.04 to 7. My front end
> application is developed in PB 5.0.04. I want to know if we upgrade the
> database to 7, do I need to do anything to the front end code for it to
> work, or will it automatically work with the new database without any
> recompile or any modification?
> Thanks
> Ram

0