Powerbuilder 10.5 - SQLServer2000 - datawindow timeout problem

I have a problem with a datastore timing out after 17.1 minutes when trying to do a
retrieve from the database.  If I set the CommandTimeout parameter to 10 seconds then PB
will timeout at 10 seconds but if I set it to an hour then PB will still timeout around
17.1 minutes.

The datastore has a stored procedure datasource, I'm connecting to Microsoft SQLServer
2000.  If I call a stored procedure from within powerscript it doesn't timeout at the
17.1 min mark so it seems to be related to the datastore somehow.

0
Joe