Does anybody use PowerDesigner for PB?

I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder and
its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this will
destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates its
data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do - despite
the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
without notice.

Does anyone else use this product?

What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?

Thanks

Glenn

0
Glenn

Glenn

I didn't even know that you could in the first place - so I am waiting with
baited breath to see the outcome of your investigations.

We maintain our PB extended attributes via PB and save exported text files
containing the PB System Table contents in source control.

Any way of tying them to the source of our table definitions (in PD) would
be good.

Hope that you have some luck.

Cheers

--
Andrew Giulinn
Software Engineering Consultant

"Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> wrote in message
> I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
> attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
and
> its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
> also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
will
> destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates its
> data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
despite
> the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
> without notice.
>
> Does anyone else use this product?
>
> What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> Glenn

0
Andrew
2/13/2003 11:55:47 PM
Yes - PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder would store (as well as let you define)
extended attributes in the datamodel.  I have enjoyed using this product for
many years - but need updates to support newer feautres of the database.

This product was included in EAStudio for which I paid support and suddently
vanished - and endless queries to various people at PowerSoft/Sybase never
resulted in an understanding that they dropped support without providing a
workable alternative.

"Andrew Giulinn" <NO.oscar.SPAM@dsa.com.au> wrote in message
> Glenn
>
> I didn't even know that you could in the first place - so I am waiting
with
> baited breath to see the outcome of your investigations.
>
> We maintain our PB extended attributes via PB and save exported text files
> containing the PB System Table contents in source control.
>
> Any way of tying them to the source of our table definitions (in PD) would
> be good.
>
> Hope that you have some luck.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Andrew Giulinn
> Software Engineering Consultant
> Daniel Systems Australia
>
> "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> wrote in message
> > I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
> > attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
> and
> > its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
> > also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
> will
> > destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
its
> > data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
> despite
> > the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
> > without notice.
> >
> > Does anyone else use this product?
> >
> > What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Glenn

0
Glenn
2/14/2003 12:49:34 AM
So the extended attributes aspect of PD could be used to
define/hold/maintain PB extended attributes?  I hadn't put those two things
together I have to admit.

Are you saying that there is no longer any extended attribute functionality
in PD?  Or only as it related to PB extended attributes.

Hmm, I just looked more closely at your email.  What is "PowerDesigner for
PowerBuilder"?  We use PowerDesigner 8 ObjectArchitect.  What is the
difference?

Andrew

> Yes - PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder would store (as well as let you
define)
> extended attributes in the datamodel.  I have enjoyed using this product
for
> many years - but need updates to support newer feautres of the database.
>
> This product was included in EAStudio for which I paid support and
suddently
> vanished - and endless queries to various people at PowerSoft/Sybase never
> resulted in an understanding that they dropped support without providing a
> workable alternative.
>
> "Andrew Giulinn" <NO.oscar.SPAM@dsa.com.au> wrote in message
> > Glenn
> >
> > I didn't even know that you could in the first place - so I am waiting
> with
> > baited breath to see the outcome of your investigations.
> >
> > We maintain our PB extended attributes via PB and save exported text
files
> > containing the PB System Table contents in source control.
> >
> > Any way of tying them to the source of our table definitions (in PD)
would
> > be good.
> >
> > Hope that you have some luck.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Giulinn
> > Software Engineering Consultant
> > Daniel Systems Australia
> >
> > "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> wrote in message
> > > I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle
extended
> > > attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for
PowerBuilder
> > and
> > > its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.
> > > also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but
this
> > will
> > > destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
> its
> > > data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
> > despite
> > > the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned
it
> > > without notice.
> > >
> > > Does anyone else use this product?
> > >
> > > What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Glenn

0
Andrew
2/14/2003 1:24:17 AM
Hi Glenn,

PowerBuilder Extended Attributes are still supported, at least in the
version 9.5 of PD that I'm using.  What version are you on?

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
wrote:

>I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
>attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder and
>its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
>also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this will
>destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates its
>data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do - despite
>the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
>without notice.
>
>Does anyone else use this product?
>
>What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
>
>Thanks
>
>Glenn

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com

Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com

If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
mailto:groups-support@google.com

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
2/14/2003 7:58:12 AM
All;

    Note: This would also be a key element for the new PocketBuilder
product, which can also capitalize of a proper set of extended properties!
The PowerDesigner development and marketing team needs to be refocused like
PowerBuilder is currently.

regards ... Chris

"Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
wrote in message news:ab8p4v078boui5erb9a9e1vdkamvt3s026@4ax.com...
> Hi Glenn,
>
> PowerBuilder Extended Attributes are still supported, at least in the
> version 9.5 of PD that I'm using.  What version are you on?
>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
> >attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
and
> >its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
> >also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
will
> >destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
its
> >data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
despite
> >the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
> >without notice.
> >
> >Does anyone else use this product?
> >
> >What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Glenn
> >

> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
> http://www.teamsybase.com
>
> Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
> http://www.pb9books.com
>
> Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com
>
> If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of
these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
> mailto:groups-support@google.com
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of
Assisi
> http://www.needhim.org

0
Chris
2/14/2003 1:05:30 PM
Hi - Bruce - thanks for responding

I am still coding in PB 6.5 but have an upgrade subscription to EAStudio so
I have in my library everthing up to date which may be included in EAS.
Been looking at migrating our App to PB8 when it seems to settle down a bit
more.  I am still smarting from my experience with V7.

Recently Sybase told me that there is no more Power Designer Appmodeler for
PB and it is no longer included in EAStudio (which will also go away also  I
guess).  There are a couple of different flavors of this product - including
the full PowerDesigner tool , and the physical architect included with ASA
Studio.  PowerDesigner Appomodeler for PB was more of a physical
architecture tool with PB extended attributes and some primative application
generation stuff (which I could care less about).  Which one do you have -
and did you get it standalone or bundled with EAS?

I was repeatedly told by several sales and support contacts at Sybase that
the full blown Designer product does not support extended attributes.  If
there's an up-to-date PD that can repository extended attributes and restore
them when tables are rebuilt - I'll be very happy.

Thanks

Glenn Barber

"Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
wrote in message news:ab8p4v078boui5erb9a9e1vdkamvt3s026@4ax.com...
> Hi Glenn,
>
> PowerBuilder Extended Attributes are still supported, at least in the
> version 9.5 of PD that I'm using.  What version are you on?
>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
> >attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
and
> >its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
> >also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
will
> >destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
its
> >data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
despite
> >the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
> >without notice.
> >
> >Does anyone else use this product?
> >
> >What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Glenn
> >

> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
> http://www.teamsybase.com
>
> Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
> http://www.pb9books.com
>
> Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com
>
> If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of
these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
> mailto:groups-support@google.com
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of
Assisi
> http://www.needhim.org

0
Glenn
2/14/2003 10:13:30 PM
As a further followup on this Thread, I found a reference to Extended
Attributes on the Sybase site under PowerDesigner and there was a technote
on "Tapping the Power of PowerDesigner 8.0 extended attributes".  I took a
look at the extended attributes, and it is not obvious to me that the PD
extended attributes are the same as PowerBuilder Extended attributes - i.e.
I didn't see any formats.

Can anybody clarify this?

Thanks
"Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
wrote in message news:ab8p4v078boui5erb9a9e1vdkamvt3s026@4ax.com...
> Hi Glenn,
>
> PowerBuilder Extended Attributes are still supported, at least in the
> version 9.5 of PD that I'm using.  What version are you on?
>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
> >attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
and
> >its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
> >also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
will
> >destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
its
> >data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
despite
> >the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
> >without notice.
> >
> >Does anyone else use this product?
> >
> >What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Glenn
> >

> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
> http://www.teamsybase.com
>
> Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
> http://www.pb9books.com
>
> Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com
>
> If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of
these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
> mailto:groups-support@google.com
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of
Assisi
> http://www.needhim.org

0
Glenn
2/15/2003 12:08:13 AM
PowerDesigner handles a number of different extended attribute models,
including one for PB.

I've attached a screenshot of what happens after I add the
PowerBuilder extended attribute model to a physical diagram and
reverse engineer in the PB extended attributes.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:08:13 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
wrote:

>As a further followup on this Thread, I found a reference to Extended
>Attributes on the Sybase site under PowerDesigner and there was a technote
>on "Tapping the Power of PowerDesigner 8.0 extended attributes".  I took a
>look at the extended attributes, and it is not obvious to me that the PD
>extended attributes are the same as PowerBuilder Extended attributes - i.e.
>I didn't see any formats.
>
>Can anybody clarify this?
>
>Thanks
>"Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
>wrote in message news:ab8p4v078boui5erb9a9e1vdkamvt3s026@4ax.com...
>> Hi Glenn,
>>
>> PowerBuilder Extended Attributes are still supported, at least in the
>> version 9.5 of PD that I'm using.  What version are you on?
>>
>> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have posted in this forum looking for help with how to handle extended
>> >attributes now that Sybase has abandoned PowerDesigner for PowerBuilder
>and
>> >its newer PowerDesigner tools are ignorant of PB extended attributes.  I
>> >also have the Physical architect version that comes with ASA - but this
>will
>> >destroy the extended attributes when it revises tables and repopulates
>its
>> >data.  Sybase/Powersoft have no answer whatsoever as to what to do -
>despite
>> >the fact that I paid for support for this product and they abandoned it
>> >without notice.
>> >
>> >Does anyone else use this product?
>> >
>> >What are you doing to get around the extended attribute issues?
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >
>> >Glenn
>> >

>> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
>> http://www.teamsybase.com
>>
>> Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
>> http://www.pb9books.com
>>
>> Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672325004
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672324997
>>
>> If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of
>these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
>> mailto:groups-support@google.com
>>
>> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of
>Assisi
>> http://www.needhim.org

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com

Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com

If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
mailto:groups-support@google.com

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
2/15/2003 7:17:37 AM
I'm using the full blown PowerDesigner tool.  If you go here:

http://crm.sybase.com/sybase/www/eBD/PD95eval_dnld.jsp

You can download an evaluation copy of it.

I attached a screen shop in a response to one of your other messages
showing this version of PD handling PB extended attributes, so I'm not
sure why the sales and support people would be telling you something
different.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:13:30 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> http://www.pb9books.com
>>
>> Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672325004
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672324997
>>
>> If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of
>these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
>> mailto:groups-support@google.com
>>
>> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of
>Assisi
>> http://www.needhim.org

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com

Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com

If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.

Accessing the PC database using a web-page and PowerBuilder 5.0 front-end and MS Access Database
I am trying to connect my web page, which is the standard HTML Explorier applet to my MS Access Database by way of PowerBuilder 5.0. I would like the steps and PowerBuilder Script to make this work. I was told that this is possible, but I don't know where to start, where to place the needed Script, and how to get the link on the web page to call up Powerbuilder to access the MS Access database. Help! You create a PB user object that has methods that do the access. You deploy that as a distributed PB component and then access it using Web.PB. Read more on distributed PB and...

Cannot Cannot to database using PB Application
Hi, I have an error message cannot connect to database SQLSTATE = IM001 [microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function. The Machince configuration are :- O/S = window 98 SE Sybase Client = 12.0 PB = version 6.5 ODBC driver = version 3.51 and 3.52 Connection script as below : --------------------------------------- SQLCA.DBMS = "ODBC" SQLCA.DBParm = "Connectstring='DSN=mydb;UID=test;PWD=testpass;'" CONNECT USING SQLCA; // Test whether the connect succeeded. IF SQLCA.SQLCode <> 0 THEN MessageBox("Connect Fa...

Use Ultralite Databases with PowerBuilder
Hi, how can i use/access ultralite databases (.udb) with PowerBuilder 10? Thanks, Andy No. Why not use ASA rather than UL? It is more feature rich and AFAIK is pricing compariable to an UL deployment. -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8 ***************************************************************************** Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition =and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to medium sized business environments for free! http://www.ianywhere.co...

ODBC Databases for use with PB
Hi, I would like to know if there are databases (other than SQL Anywhere) available for use wih PB using ODBC connecivty. My concern here is that the database engine shold have a small installation package size as I have a space constraint for distribution. ASA 9 runtime has a installable of approx. 100MB+ which is a bit to high for my requirement. Amit On Aug 30, 5:14=A0am, Amit wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if there are databases (other than SQL > Anywhere) available for use wih PB using ODBC connecivty. My > concern here is that the database engine s...

Is Anybody using both PB 10 and WorkSpace?
Hi. We are on the cusp of upgrading to PB 10.2. Right now the most important next step is to choose a replacement source control for Object Cycle. We also are on the cusp of using Sybase WorkSpace - but we know a lot less about WorkSpace than we do about PB. We would like to choose one good, inexpensive, reliable version control system which will work for both PB 10 and WorkSpace. Any and all recommendations would be appreciated - even if they're just good directions to what part of the manuals to read. (I spent three hours last week finding the information in the PB...

anybody using SQLite database with this kit ?
If you have been able to implement the SQLite database with this kit would you please post steps involved ?...

[URGENT] Has anybody used sqlbase sp with PB ?
I'm trying to invoke SQL Base stored procedures from Powerbuilder: either from DataWindow based on SP or from SQL Script How to declare input parameters and result set ? All the tests i tried failed (using ODBC syntax in SQL Script like explained in PB help; in DW painter, result set are not guessed by PB and cannot be declared manually). Philippe Salvan psalvan@supralog.com ...

[URGENT] Has anybody used sqlbase sp with PB ?
I'm trying to invoke SQL Base stored procedures from Powerbuilder: either from DataWindow based on SP or from SQL Script How to declare input parameters and result set ? All the tests i tried failed (using ODBC syntax in SQL Script like explained in PB help; in DW painter, result set are not guessed by PB and cannot be declared manually). Philippe Salvan psalvan@supralog.com ...

Does PB use the Database performance plan during a build
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------A975D0B97E69DB5BE8B7DC64 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi All, Here is an interesting question. We are on PB 8.0.1 build 9056. Over the weekend one of our application databases was moved to a different server with a newer version of ASE 12 on it. The DBA who did this told me that the table indexes were upgraded as part of this move. We have noticed performance problems since this move took place. My question is, when we did the last build of the application on the old ...

anybody using TFS with pb with development team ???
Hi, any recomments about using tfs 2005 or 2008 with pb ? till now we are using visual Sourcesafe 6 and want to update ... TIA Heino Hellmers There were some posts earlier in the year concerning TFS and how it executes the "Refresh Status" operation. Apparently, it still does not implement the SccQueryInfoEx() extension to the API, so it has to do full text compares to determine whether an object is out of sync or not. The problem is, it runs that process asynchronously, so it runs in a separate thread. If you have the "Delete PB-generated Object Files&q...

Anybody using CruiseControl to build PB projects?
Is it possible? I haven't used CC proper for building, but we do use Ant scripts to build our PB applications and also build and deploy components to EAServer, so it shouldn't be too hard to add the scripts into a CC app and let it run free. Doug Porter DailyAccess Corporation "Daryl Herkin" <dherkin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns966F16D01AD44dherkinhotmailcom@192.138.151.106... > Is it possible? > > > "Doug Porter" <doug_porterATdailyaccessDOTnospamDOTcom> wrote in news:42a6f46f$1@forums-1-dub: >...

[URGENT] Has anybody used sqlbase sp with PB ?
I'm trying to invoke SQL Base stored procedures from Powerbuilder: either from DataWindow based on SP or from SQL Script How to declare input parameters and result set ? All the tests i tried failed (using ODBC syntax in SQL Script like explained in PB help; in DW painter, result set are not guessed by PB and cannot be declared manually). Philippe Salvan psalvan@supralog.com ...

using winzip via PB for compressing DATABASE
Hi, I wonder if there is anybody out there who knows how to compress their database by calling winzip32.exe . I can call WINZIP using the RUN powerscript function but it opens winzip32.exe whereas i need to do the zipping using winzip in the background by just passing the database name as parameter. Thanks, Jyoti WinZip has a command-line interface you can use -- http://www.winzip.com/wzcline.htm -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) -- http://sdn.sybase.com "Ramesh P Kunder" <r_kunder@vsnl.net> wrote in messa...

Does PB have the capability to use Pick/Universe Database ?
Does Powerbuilder have capability to use Pick/Universe Database ? We use ODBC and Hype technology to make the connection. but it's kind of slow. Does Powerbuilder have the driver to connect to a UniVerse database directly? -Kevin you should be able to connect any odbc complaiant database to PB. you need driver dlls only when you use native connection. for odbc you dont. <Kevin Yang> wrote in message news:3fd9163d.6221.846930886@sybase.com... > Does Powerbuilder have capability to use Pick/Universe > Database ? > We use ODBC and Hype technology to make the ...

Web resources about - Does anybody use PowerDesigner for PB? - sybase.powerbuilder.database

SAP Enhances PowerDesigner, Supports 'Every Shade of Hybrid'
While doing all it can for its big-business customers, SAP has also been building out a "thoughtful"—and Millennial-friendly—SME strategy.

Data Architecture Professionals
A growing network comprising of Data/Data Warehouse/Solution Architects, IT Specialists, DBAs, Analysts, Managers, Strategists and other professionals ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An ER model is an abstract way to describe a database . Describing a database usually starts with a relational database , which stores data in ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网
我的异常网之热门搜索专题提供权威的各类程序问题解决方案,欢迎您的到来。

Welcome - Careerlink.com
Welcome to Careerlink.com, your online resource for posting and finding jobs. Here Job Seekers can browse employment opportunities by career, ...

Sybase debuts Web tools
Sybase is continuing its comeback in the database and development tool market, debuting packages for building intranet and Internet applications. ...

SAP lays out plans to become big player in databases, mobile
SAP made a series of announcements on Tuesday as part of its bid to become a high-profile player in the database market alongside the likes of ...