Converting a SQL Server TEXT field so we don't get overflow in a dw.

I thought this would work

Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),

However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is defined on 
the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding that the 
maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me if I 
am wrong.

Can anyone offer some suggestions?

tia,
chance. 


0
chance
5/3/2006 7:15:32 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.database 9855 articles. 2 followers. Follow

7 Replies
418 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 3

Chance;

 Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data types
(as far as I know).

Regards ... Chris



"chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
> I thought this would work
>
> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
>
> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is defined
on
> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding that the
> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me if I
> am wrong.
>
> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
>
> tia,
> chance.
>
>


0
Chris
5/4/2006 11:19:18 AM
Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB 
community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white north!

chance.


"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message 
news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
> Chance;
>
> Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data types
> (as far as I know).
>
> Regards ... Chris
>
>
>
> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
>> I thought this would work
>>
>> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
>>
>> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is defined
> on
>> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding that 
>> the
>> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me if 
>> I
>> am wrong.
>>
>> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
>>
>> tia,
>> chance.
>>
>>
>
> 


0
chance
5/4/2006 11:46:40 AM
 Really nice here now ... Great Green North <lol>! Dave Fish from Sybase and
Joe Burger from ISUG were here yesterday for our OSUG meeting - both were in
t-shirts. Even Joe walked all around downtown in summer attire!

Here is the current view from my window (1 block away):
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsCAN.htm?CMON
0004



"chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
news:4459e9a0$1@forums-1-dub...
> Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB
> community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white
north!
>
> chance.
>
>
> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
> news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
> > Chance;
> >
> > Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data
types
> > (as far as I know).
> >
> > Regards ... Chris
> >
> >
> >
> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> I thought this would work
> >>
> >> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
> >>
> >> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is
defined
> > on
> >> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding that
> >> the
> >> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me
if
> >> I
> >> am wrong.
> >>
> >> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
> >>
> >> tia,
> >> chance.
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
Chris
5/4/2006 12:15:39 PM
Well...I have to tell you I was just informed that you can go into edit 
source and modify the column specification length. For example from 
char(4099) to char(32000). I am not that familiar with SQL Server text 
fields and their interaction with PB. (I thought they just defaulted to 
char(4099) and that was the cap set and you couldn't do anything about it 
other than use a blob.) But, it works....However, I was wondering what 
people thought of this practice? It seems oddly dangerous to me....

tia,
chance.


"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message 
news:4459f06b@forums-1-dub...
>
> Really nice here now ... Great Green North <lol>! Dave Fish from Sybase 
> and
> Joe Burger from ISUG were here yesterday for our OSUG meeting - both were 
> in
> t-shirts. Even Joe walked all around downtown in summer attire!
>
> Here is the current view from my window (1 block away):
> http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsCAN.htm?CMON
> 0004
>
>
>
> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> news:4459e9a0$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB
>> community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white
> north!
>>
>> chance.
>>
>>
>> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
>> news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
>> > Chance;
>> >
>> > Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data
> types
>> > (as far as I know).
>> >
>> > Regards ... Chris
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
>> >> I thought this would work
>> >>
>> >> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
>> >>
>> >> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is
> defined
>> > on
>> >> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding that
>> >> the
>> >> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me
> if
>> >> I
>> >> am wrong.
>> >>
>> >> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
>> >>
>> >> tia,
>> >> chance.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
> 


0
chance
5/5/2006 6:25:48 PM
Does PB set it back to 4099 if you make some other change to the SQL (even 
just adding a space)?

"chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message 
news:445b98ac$1@forums-1-dub...
> Well...I have to tell you I was just informed that you can go into edit 
> source and modify the column specification length. For example from 
> char(4099) to char(32000). I am not that familiar with SQL Server text 
> fields and their interaction with PB. (I thought they just defaulted to 
> char(4099) and that was the cap set and you couldn't do anything about it 
> other than use a blob.) But, it works....However, I was wondering what 
> people thought of this practice? It seems oddly dangerous to me....
>
> tia,
> chance.
>
>
> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message 
> news:4459f06b@forums-1-dub...
>>
>> Really nice here now ... Great Green North <lol>! Dave Fish from Sybase 
>> and
>> Joe Burger from ISUG were here yesterday for our OSUG meeting - both were 
>> in
>> t-shirts. Even Joe walked all around downtown in summer attire!
>>
>> Here is the current view from my window (1 block away):
>> http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsCAN.htm?CMON
>> 0004
>>
>>
>>
>> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:4459e9a0$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB
>>> community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white
>> north!
>>>
>>> chance.
>>>
>>>
>>> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
>>> news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
>>> > Chance;
>>> >
>>> > Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data
>> types
>>> > (as far as I know).
>>> >
>>> > Regards ... Chris
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
>>> > news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> >> I thought this would work
>>> >>
>>> >> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
>>> >>
>>> >> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is
>> defined
>>> > on
>>> >> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding 
>>> >> that
>>> >> the
>>> >> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct me
>> if
>>> >> I
>>> >> am wrong.
>>> >>
>>> >> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
>>> >>
>>> >> tia,
>>> >> chance.
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
Andrew
5/8/2006 12:16:55 AM
yep.

"Andrew Giulinn" <NO.oscar.SPAM@NOSPAM.dsa.com.au> wrote in message 
news:445e8df7@forums-1-dub...
> Does PB set it back to 4099 if you make some other change to the SQL (even 
> just adding a space)?
>
> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:445b98ac$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Well...I have to tell you I was just informed that you can go into edit 
>> source and modify the column specification length. For example from 
>> char(4099) to char(32000). I am not that familiar with SQL Server text 
>> fields and their interaction with PB. (I thought they just defaulted to 
>> char(4099) and that was the cap set and you couldn't do anything about it 
>> other than use a blob.) But, it works....However, I was wondering what 
>> people thought of this practice? It seems oddly dangerous to me....
>>
>> tia,
>> chance.
>>
>>
>> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message 
>> news:4459f06b@forums-1-dub...
>>>
>>> Really nice here now ... Great Green North <lol>! Dave Fish from Sybase 
>>> and
>>> Joe Burger from ISUG were here yesterday for our OSUG meeting - both 
>>> were in
>>> t-shirts. Even Joe walked all around downtown in summer attire!
>>>
>>> Here is the current view from my window (1 block away):
>>> http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsCAN.htm?CMON
>>> 0004
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:4459e9a0$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>> Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB
>>>> community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white
>>> north!
>>>>
>>>> chance.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
>>>> > Chance;
>>>> >
>>>> > Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text" data
>>> types
>>>> > (as far as I know).
>>>> >
>>>> > Regards ... Chris
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> > news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>> >> I thought this would work
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
>>>> >>
>>>> >> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is
>>> defined
>>>> > on
>>>> >> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding 
>>>> >> that
>>>> >> the
>>>> >> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct 
>>>> >> me
>>> if
>>>> >> I
>>>> >> am wrong.
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
>>>> >>
>>>> >> tia,
>>>> >> chance.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
chance
5/11/2006 6:09:13 PM
 That is because in ASE and SQLServer (a port of ASE) - "Text" columns are
really Blobs but can be used for normal VarChar as well. Once the DW sees
something > 4K it assumes you will use a SelectBlob SQL statement instead of
the normal Select Into :var for example. However, this will be negated in PB
11, with the DW supporting native Blob column access!


"chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message news:44637dc9@forums-1-dub...
> yep.
>
> "Andrew Giulinn" <NO.oscar.SPAM@NOSPAM.dsa.com.au> wrote in message
> news:445e8df7@forums-1-dub...
> > Does PB set it back to 4099 if you make some other change to the SQL
(even
> > just adding a space)?
> >
> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:445b98ac$1@forums-1-dub...
> >> Well...I have to tell you I was just informed that you can go into edit
> >> source and modify the column specification length. For example from
> >> char(4099) to char(32000). I am not that familiar with SQL Server text
> >> fields and their interaction with PB. (I thought they just defaulted to
> >> char(4099) and that was the cap set and you couldn't do anything about
it
> >> other than use a blob.) But, it works....However, I was wondering what
> >> people thought of this practice? It seems oddly dangerous to me....
> >>
> >> tia,
> >> chance.
> >>
> >>
> >> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
> >> news:4459f06b@forums-1-dub...
> >>>
> >>> Really nice here now ... Great Green North <lol>! Dave Fish from
Sybase
> >>> and
> >>> Joe Burger from ISUG were here yesterday for our OSUG meeting - both
> >>> were in
> >>> t-shirts. Even Joe walked all around downtown in summer attire!
> >>>
> >>> Here is the current view from my window (1 block away):
> >>>
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsCAN.htm?CMON
> >>> 0004
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> >>> news:4459e9a0$1@forums-1-dub...
> >>>> Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.....regarding the Pittsburgh PB
> >>>> community, it sucks. Perhaps I will join you folks in the great white
> >>> north!
> >>>>
> >>>> chance.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> wrote in message
> >>>> news:4459e349$1@forums-2-dub...
> >>>> > Chance;
> >>>> >
> >>>> > Until PB 11, you will have to do a SelectBlob ( ) on any "Text"
data
> >>> types
> >>>> > (as far as I know).
> >>>> >
> >>>> > Regards ... Chris
> >>>> >
> >>>> >
> >>>> >
> >>>> > "chance" <chance@crwmail.com> wrote in message
> >>>> > news:44590154$1@forums-1-dub...
> >>>> >> I thought this would work
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> Convert(varchar(4099), Err.error_text),
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> However, I am still getting a data overflow error. The column is
> >>> defined
> >>>> > on
> >>>> >> the SQL Server Side to be that of text and it is my understanding
> >>>> >> that
> >>>> >> the
> >>>> >> maximum size PB will hold in a dw in char(4099)....Someone correct
> >>>> >> me
> >>> if
> >>>> >> I
> >>>> >> am wrong.
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> Can anyone offer some suggestions?
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> tia,
> >>>> >> chance.
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
Chris
5/12/2006 3:13:16 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

superreview granted: [Bug 245619] Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. : [Attachment 150056] Don't convert the result to a string if t
Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> has granted Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com>'s request for superreview: Bug 245619: Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=245619 Attachment 150056: Don't convert the result to a string if the caller doesn't care about the return value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=150056&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> Duh, thanks. r+sr=me....

How can I get the 'entire' database, structure and data, from SQL server 2008 to SQL server 2005?
1) I can't get the 'copy database' function to work from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2005. I connect ok. Everything goes to the last step and then it fails.2) I cant get a SQL server 2008 backup to restore on SQL SEerver 2005 either. The only way I know that works is to script the creation of all tables then export and import. This does work. How can I get the 'entire' database, structure and data, from 2008 to 2005? ThanksSQL newbie. Visual Studio 2008 supports a type of project called a database project. You might try importing the schema of t...

superreview requested: [Bug 245619] Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. : [Attachment 150056] Don't convert the result to a string if
Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com> has asked Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> for superreview: Bug 245619: Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=245619 Attachment 150056: Don't convert the result to a string if the caller doesn't care about the return value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=150056&action=edit ...

Two things,Why do I keep getting emails that I don't want. can't get rid of them? Why can't I get my email when I am out of town? Or can I?
Name: Ed Leech Email: ELCraftatzoominternetdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Two things,Why do I keep getting emails that I don't want. can't get rid of them? Why can't I get my email when I am out of town? Or can I? Comments: I am getting frusted with all the emails coming in that I do not want, I am using the tools to get thme out but they keep coming. They just use different names or whatever. I have been thinking of just switching to something else but my business intrusts know this email and it is tooo confusing to change. Every time I go out of town on bu...

superreview granted: [Bug 252984] Cannot type in any of the fields
Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> has granted Aaron Leventhal <aaronleventhal@moonset.net>'s request for superreview: Bug 252984: Cannot type in any of the fields - forms don't get focus on left-click http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=252984 Attachment 154483: We actually don't need either nsIFrame::FocusableAncestor() or nsGenericHTMLElement::HandleDOMEvent() anymore http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=154483&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> If things still work right and someone who...

superreview requested: [Bug 252984] Cannot type in any of the fields
Aaron Leventhal <aaronleventhal@moonset.net> has asked Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> for superreview: Bug 252984: Cannot type in any of the fields - forms don't get focus on left-click http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=252984 Attachment 154483: We actually don't need either nsIFrame::FocusableAncestor() or nsGenericHTMLElement::HandleDOMEvent() anymore http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=154483&action=edit ...

I don't find any sql server database
Hi, I installed already vs 2005. The installation installed automaticaly SQL Server 2005 express. Now , I want to see which databases I have there and tables,views,store procedure etc. I tried the server explorer in the vs but I don't see any database on my pc. I tried also to open somthing like enterprise manager like I have in sql server 2000 but I don't found such a tool. I tried to find it in START=>Programs=>SQL Server 2005 but their I see only the Configuration tool. I want to know if the installation of the vs 2005 does not install Databases for the sql server Express ? Should ...

I can't get no cache, I can't get no cache. 'Cause I try and I try and I try and, I can't get no, I can't get no cache.
I have fiddled out for days tinkering with the setting in about:config trying to get FireFox 12 to use the disk cache. I have NOT found the trick. This One Trick Pony ain't doing it like it used to up until recently. Pray tell anyone, What information can I share that will point a knowledgeable person to aid me in getting FF to disk.cache? I have also tried restarting FF with add-ons disabled, (There were NOT too many to do this to, so it was quick and easy) Here is my stab at trying to convey the information that MIGHT govern matters Using about:cache Informatio...

Re: I can't get no cache, I can't get no cache. ' Cause I try and I try and I try and, I can't get no, I can't get no cache.
<div>please com e see me about htis<br /> <br /> ------- Original Message f= rom the Global Relay Archive -------<br /> From: Hp &lt;ferd@farkel.net&gt;= <br /> To: "support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org" &lt;support-firefox@lists.mo= zilla.org&gt;<br /> Sent: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:30:18 -0700<br /> Subject: I = can't get no cache, I can't get no cache. 'Cause I try and I try and I try = and, I can't get no, I can't get no cache.<br /> <br /></div> <pre class=3D"gr-maex-body-pre&qu...

the sql server is terminating this process? I don't enter my database !!!
hello! My database is ASE12.0 ,use NT platform. my database can startup ,but I don't enter it ,when I use sybase central to open database , i receive a message : the sql server is terminating this process . use ISQL ,the same too. Is my database dead ? how will i solve it ? ( I alter the tempdb and systempdb and model databases , I give a separate device to each database .) thank you ! Are you getting any errors in the database server error log? -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Senior Consultant Sybase Professional Services Get your free subscription to PowerTimes at h...

superreview granted: [Bug 264442] plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. : [Attachment 162212] Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network.
Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> has granted Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com>'s request for superreview: Bug 264442: plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=264442 Attachment 162212: Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=162212&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> r+sr=bzbarsky, I guess.. Is ther a reason mIsBrokenPlugin is write-only? ...

superreview requested: [Bug 264442] plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. : [Attachment 162212] Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network.
Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com> has asked Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> for superreview: Bug 264442: plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=264442 Attachment 162212: Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=162212&action=edit ...

Can't access sql server database
I am trying to display info from a sql server 2000 table on this aspx page. Here's the code. I keep getting this error Login failed for user 'GEEK\ASPNET'. Geek is the name of my server. I have assigned a user besides sa to the spectacles database I want to connect to. Please help me. Thank you. <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %> <html> <script language="VB" runat="server"> Sub Page_Load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs) Dim myConnection As...

Why I don't get "Plain Text" error messages from MS-SQL
Hello, I get more than less jargon error messages from Microsoft SQL, as Interbase can give something sane like "Foreignkey error SomeForeighKey on table SomeWeirdTableName" While with MS-SQL I get something like: "SQL State: 01000, SQL Error Code: 3621 SQL State: 23000, SQL Error Code: 547" which tells absolutely nothing, and takes ages to trace the actual error. I've seen sane error message from MS-SQL with our product maybe once or twice, so it can happen :) . Any ideas where to look at this??? -TP- ...

Web resources about - Converting a SQL Server TEXT field so we don't get overflow in a dw. - sybase.powerbuilder.database

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Facebook No Longer Converting Groups Into Pages
Back when Facebook first launched Facebook Pages, many businesses and brands who had built up substantial audiences in their Facebook Groups ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.


"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...

Click go fears of converting print files
Is there a way to convert a print queue item to a .RTF or .PDF file? I like to save or email them. - The Sydney Morning Herald

Sudanese woman ordered to hang under sharia law for converting to Christianity gives birth
Khartoum, Sudan: A Christian Sudanese woman sentenced to hang for apostasy has given birth in jail, a Western diplomat said on Tuesday.

Imams warn against radicalism to Aboriginal inmates converting to Islam
The prison system has enlisted the help of ASIO to crack down on radicalisation behind bars amid revelations that Aboriginals are converting ...

Converting the world's companies one by one - The Science Show - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting ...
Image: Trucks carrying logs make their way up a road in Jambi, Indonesia. A vast area of the Sumatran forest, and orangutan habitat, is being ...

Converting Churches Into Homes Is The Latest Hollywood Trend
You don't have to be a believer to be moved by the beauty of a church.

Resources last updated: 12/3/2015 8:29:20 AM