Powerbuilder SCC API

--------------14EF6CF74CEC4F8B8817C864

Hello,

I wanted some information about the SCC API. What can I do with this
interface?, and where can I find a list of exported functions?

I have been searching the Sybase site and didn't found this information.

Thanks in advance.

--------------14EF6CF74CEC4F8B8817C864

begin:vcard
n:Guerrero Escobar;Manuel J.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Hewlett-Packard
version:2.1
email;internet:mguerrero@hphis.com
title:Ingeniero de Telecomunicaciones
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Manuel J.  Guerrero Escobar
end:vcard

--------------14EF6CF74CEC4F8B8817C864--

0
Manuel

SCC is a common interface for source control systems, like ODBC for database
access.  You'll probably have better luck on the Microsoft site looking for
specifics for the API.

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:43:36 +0200,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.connectivity
Manuel J. Guerrero Escobar <mguerrero@hphis.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I wanted some information about the SCC API. What can I do with this
>interface?, and where can I find a list of exported functions?
>
>I have been searching the Sybase site and didn't found this information.
>
>Thanks in advance.

---
Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]            | Romac/Source International
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com   | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com
                                        | http://www.romac-source.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/text/knowgod.html

Bruce

SCC API
I am running Powerbuilder 8.0.2 build 9506 on an XP Machine using Powerbuilder Native for source control. Every time I attempt to do a get latest version, I recieve the following message box: SCC API - Powerbuilder Native SCC full path/object name.ext already exists in the local project path. Press ok to overwrite or press cancel to cancel the operation OK / Cancel Every time I do a get latest version, I recieve the message and it seems to be on the exact same objects. Is there anything that can be change to prevent the same messages from reappearing everytime I do a get...

PowerBuilder SCC API #2
Is there anybody who knows more about SCC API supported in PowerBuilder? If yes, please, send email to KazimirRob@ipb.cz ...

PowerBuilder 8 and SCC API
Hi, Does PowerBuilder 8 evaluation version come with the SCC API? I installed the evaluation copy, and the "Source" button does not appear on the menu, and also all "Source Control" links are greyed out. Regards, magda. Open the workspace, and go to the Properties dialog. You have to tell the workspace that it's using SCC, and pick a provider. Until that happens, all the SCC-related menu items are going to be unavailable. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Get the two new PB9 Books! http://www.pb9books.com?so...

Client Connections and PowerBuilder connections
What do I need to do to my NT box to be able to run a browser from a client machine to run the demo database/tutorial? I am able to run the demo from the NT server itself, but would like to test client connectivity. My client has browser capability. Furthermore, I am anticipating on using Jaguar as a middle tier for accepting communications from PowerBuilder. Jaguar would then take the SQL and pass the information onto a SYBASE SQL Server. I am not even concerned with any of the business logic that may be involved but am more interested in getting Jaguar to be a middle tier while...

Connection from PowerBuilder connects to Internet
We have a client who has experienced a problem I've seen posted on this forum but can't find now. When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I remember that it's a problem with their version of the winsock.dll, but I don't remember the recommended solution. Thanks for you help, James Clanton >When they connect with our application to SQLAnywhere, they're getting their >connect to AOL dialog. They can cancel out and everything works. I >rem...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

connect by powerbuilder
I download a ASE12.5 and install it on my machine , but when I connect it by pb6.5 , it tell me "dbms syc sybase system 10/11 is not support in your current installation " how I do to solve it ? I work in ASE12.5 and nt4.0+sp6.0 and pb6.51 . thank you! devid wrote... > I download a ASE12.5 and install it on my machine , but when I connect it > by pb6.5 , it tell me "dbms syc sybase system 10/11 is not support in your > current installation " > > how I do to solve it ? > > I work in ASE12.5 and nt4.0+sp6.0 and pb6.51 . This mea...

Connections in PowerBuilder
Is there any whay to create two cursors (nested cursors) at the same time against the same connection in powerbuilder, or do I have to declare two (or more) connections? regards Kjell Brandes I answered this in another section. Please don't cross-post. On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:51:47 +0100, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Kjell Brandes <kjell.brandes@sem@con.se> wrote: >Is there any whay to create two cursors (nested cursors) at the same time >against the same connection in powerbuilder, or do I have to declare two (or >more) connections? >...

Connections in powerbuilder
Is there any whay to create two cursors (nested cursors) at the same time against the same connection in powerbuilder, or do I have to declare two (or more) connections? regards Kjell Brandes It depends on the database. Some (e.g., Oracle) don't have a problem with that. Others (e.g., SQL Server) don't allow a select on a connection that already has a result set pending. In the latter case, you have to create a second connection for the second cursor. On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:52:32 +0100, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Kjell Brandes <kjell.brandes...

Connection from PowerBuilder
I tried a connection to a server NT with ASA 6.0 from a client with PowerBuilder 5.003 or 6.5 via ODBC drivers and I have this message error : sqlstate=S0801 [SYBASE] ODBC Driver [Adaptative Server Anywhere] communication link failure : communication error. Any suggestions ? Gilles ARNAL. ...

Powerbuilder connection
Guys need some help with this. We have a powerbuilder app which runs against 8.1.7 database on win. nt 4.0. Power builder is 7.0.3 version. Every other day I see either hungup apllication or ora-03113 end of file on communication channel oracle message. Any help from any body. There are lots of things that can cause ORA-03113 errors, many not having to do with PB at all. It's difficult to tell what the problem might be without more information though. For example, Oracle technote 1003596.6 indicates that: What does ORA-03113 "end-of-file on communication channel&quo...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Web resources about - Powerbuilder SCC API - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles