PB6.5 Connecting via ODBC to MS Access DB

I tried to connect to Access DB(created using access 2000 XP professional )
via ODBC in PB6.5. It connects successfully without any error messages but
when i try to
select table from the DB.

PB6.5 prompt me the below error:

SQLSTATE = S10003
[Micsoft ODBC Driver Manager] Program Type out of range

My ODBC driver is ver 4.0 and OS is Win 2000 and Win98

How can i solve this problems???

0
TOMMS

You need to install PB651 and then of the last EBFs.  PB6.5 doesn't know
what to do with ODBC4.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

"TOMMS" <tomms@po.jaring.my> wrote in message
> I tried to connect to Access DB(created using access 2000 XP
professional )
> via ODBC in PB6.5. It connects successfully without any error messages but
> when i try to
> select table from the DB.
>
> PB6.5 prompt me the below error:
>

> SQLSTATE = S10003
> [Micsoft ODBC Driver Manager] Program Type out of range
>
> My ODBC driver is ver 4.0 and OS is Win 2000 and Win98
>
> How can i solve this problems???

0
Terry

Web resources about - PB6.5 Connecting via ODBC to MS Access DB - sybase.powerbuilder.connection

List of Nebraska Connecting Link, Spur, and Recreation Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nebraska Connecting Link , Nebraska Spur , and Nebraska Recreation Road highways are a secondary part of the Nebraska highway system . They connect ...

Israeli Hotel U Coral Beach Club Eilat Has a Unique Way of Connecting Guests to Facebook
U Coral Beach Club Eilat, a hotel in Israel , is taking sharing vacation photos and checking in to the next level thanks to a collaboration between ...

Connecting 100 Million People in Africa
„Facebook for Business“ liefert dir aktuelle Nachrichten, Tipps und Best Practices für den Einsatz von Facebook zur Erreichung deiner Unternehmensziele: ...

Papa John’s Connecting with 200,000 Fans on Facebook
More brands are engaging with Facebook’s 150 million users through Facebook advertising solutions and the Facebook Platform, patterns of best ...

Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store on iTunes
Get Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Connecting the community, my Twitter strategy, and American Airlines at DFW - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
I thought, to commemorate this entry on connecting people, that I'd include a photo of an airplane from one of the busiest airports in the world ...

Connecting an Arduino to a DSC 1550 Alarm Panel - YouTube
Have an old DSC-1550 (PC 1550) Alarm Panel? This video shows how to connect an Arduino to the panel, simulate a keypad, and monitor the state ...