Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2

I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows
are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The
others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the
datawindow there are lot of blank pages.
Pl. advise

THanks
ramesh.subramanian@gs.com
ramesh
8/22/2001 2:15:37 PM
sybase.power++.datawindow 589 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #3
[...]

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Nested datawindow within a nested datawindow
I have a report, that contains a datawindow, which itself contains a datawindow. Everything is working fine until the number of retrieved lines get's over about 1100 primary and over about 3200 retrieved nested lines. Although the task manager (I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 on Windows 2000) shows me, that there is still enough free memory, the data retrieval stops and Powerbuilder (or the application which called the Retrieve() method) ends itself without any error message. That allways happens when the datawindow has allocated about 70 MB of virtual memory. (About 99% of those ...

Child datawindows (Nested DataWindows)
Hello all...I was wondering... I have used Child Datawindows for quite some time under PB9.03. These are invaluable when a user is in the Parent DataWindow and must choose a value from a list of choices provided by the Child DataWindow. The kind of Child DataWindow I am talking about is a DropDownDataWindow (DDDW). This is the only kind I have ever used. I was simply wondering whether there are more kinds of Child DataWindows other than the DDDW? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:) The next most popular use is of child DWs within Composite Presentation Style parents. Nested ...

nested datawindow within another nested datawindow?
I was trying to create a report which has a nested datawindow within another nested datawindow, and PB didn't seem to go for this... got memory errors. Is this even possible? I searched all of the usual resources and couldn't find anything about this... maybe they assumed nobody would be dumb enough to try. thanks, Pat It is perfectly legal to have multiple levels of nested reports. However, nesting isn't supported for certain DW types like grid and n-up. Try testing your DWs on their own to ensure that they work properly. Then nest them one at a time and try to i...

No nested datawindows or n-up datawindows?
Hi: Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket? I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the properties rows_Per_detail... Regards Currently, these DW types are not supported in PK 2.0.2. "Ignacio Mateos" <imateos@telefonica.net> wrote in message news:43282d5f$1@forums-2-dub... > Hi: > > Are there no nested datawindows or n-up datawindows in Pocket? > > I can't seem to add them in the painter, yet the help describes the > properties rows_Per_detail... > > Regards > ...

How can I count number of rows in each datawindow in composit datawindow then access and set item in each row in each datawindow! #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C308EA.0E4861E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi friends, I created a composite datawindow includes three datawindow. How can I count the number of rows in each datawindow? (Rowcount() function can = not works). Also, I need access in each row then reset the value that I want = in each row in each datawindow. I use the property to access to get data in each row in each datawindow, but the right value only happens in the = fi...

DataWindows and datawindow objects

modifiyin a datawindow in a datawindow
Hi, When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just dw1.modify() But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow in a datwindow ? I tried : dw1.dw2.modify() but that doesn't work. Anyone can help me out with this ? thanks. Regards, David get the dw via getchild & apply modify In article <4575976f.4dda.1681692777@sybase.com>, David says... > Hi, > When I want to modify a datawindow, then it's just > dw1.modify() > > But what do I have to do when I want to modify a datawindow > in a datwindow ? > I tried : dw...

Web resources about - Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2 - sybase.power++.datawindow

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo