Symbol Barcode Object

Okay its been awhile. I am using a Symbol mc50. I followed my own old
examples but I can't seem to get the scanner to work and I don't know why.
Here is my code. Any pointers appreciated.

Do I need any special files?

ue_postopen:

dw_1.InsertRow(0)

bar_1.Open( )
bar_1.ScanNoWait()

scantriggered:

int iRet
String sTmp

 iRet = This.Retrievedata( )
 If iRet = 1 Then
  sTmp = This.ScannedData
  dw_1.object.UPC[1] = sTmp
  cb_1.TriggerEvent("clicked")
 End If

 iRet = This.ScanNoWait()

tia,
chance.

0
chance
3/13/2007 7:44:34 AM
sybase.pocketpowerbuilder 3097 articles. 0 followers. Follow

this.flush()
iRet = This.ScanNoWait()

MC70 cann't beam by PPB1.52 403 due to WIN CE5.0 ?

> Okay its been awhile. I am using a Symbol mc50. I followed
> my own old  examples but I can't seem to get the scanner
> to work and I don't know why.  Here is my code. Any
> pointers appreciated.
>
> Do I need any special files?
>
> ue_postopen:
>
> dw_1.InsertRow(0)
>
> bar_1.Open( )
> bar_1.ScanNoWait()
>

> scantriggered:
>
> int iRet
> String sTmp
>
>  iRet = This.Retrievedata( )
>  If iRet = 1 Then
>   sTmp = This.ScannedData
>   dw_1.object.UPC[1] = sTmp
>   cb_1.TriggerEvent("clicked")
>  End If
>
>  iRet = This.ScanNoWait()
>

> tia,
> chance.

0
chiwaki
3/13/2007 9:54:06 AM
I assume you mean that after a call to a successful grab. That's the problem
tho. It never gets armed. Is there a call to Activate or anything needed?

<chiwaki> wrote in message news:45f674be.7140.1681692777@sybase.com...
> this.flush()
> iRet = This.ScanNoWait()
>
> MC70 cann't beam by PPB1.52 403 due to WIN CE5.0 ?
>

>> Okay its been awhile. I am using a Symbol mc50. I followed
>> my own old  examples but I can't seem to get the scanner
>> to work and I don't know why.  Here is my code. Any
>> pointers appreciated.
>>
>> Do I need any special files?
>>
>> ue_postopen:
>>
>> dw_1.InsertRow(0)
>>
>> bar_1.Open( )
>> bar_1.ScanNoWait()
>>

>> scantriggered:
>>
>> int iRet
>> String sTmp
>>
>>  iRet = This.Retrievedata( )
>>  If iRet = 1 Then
>>   sTmp = This.ScannedData
>>   dw_1.object.UPC[1] = sTmp
>>   cb_1.TriggerEvent("clicked")
>>  End If
>>
>>  iRet = This.ScanNoWait()
>>

>> tia,
>> chance.

0
chance
3/13/2007 10:34:33 PM
> I assume you mean that after a call to a successful grab.
> That's the problem  tho. It never gets armed. Is there a
> call to Activate or anything needed?
>

> <chiwaki> wrote in message
> > news:45f674be.7140.1681692777@sybase.com... this.flush()
> > iRet = This.ScanNoWait()
> >
> > MC70 cann't beam by PPB1.52 403 due to WIN CE5.0 ?
> >

> >> Okay its been awhile. I am using a Symbol mc50. I
> followed >> my own old  examples but I can't seem to get
> the scanner >> to work and I don't know why.  Here is my
> code. Any >> pointers appreciated.
> >>
> >> Do I need any special files?
> >>
> >> ue_postopen:
> >>
> >> dw_1.InsertRow(0)
> >>
> >> bar_1.Open( )
> >> bar_1.ScanNoWait()
> >>

> >> scantriggered:
> >>
> >> int iRet
> >> String sTmp
> >>
> >>  iRet = This.Retrievedata( )
> >>  If iRet = 1 Then
> >>   sTmp = This.ScannedData
> >>   dw_1.object.UPC[1] = sTmp
> >>   cb_1.TriggerEvent("clicked")
> >>  End If
> >>
> >>  iRet = This.ScanNoWait()
> >>

> >> tia,
> >> chance.

Very Sorry, wrong information was posted
Symbol MC3070 WindowsCE 4.2 not able to Beam !
Due to OS is not Windows Mobile OS ???

Regarding MC50
Windows Mobile 2003SE V.4.21.1088(B14235.20.0)
PXA270 64MB (2D barcode scanner)
Working fine
0
Chiwaki

Barcode object
Hi I just got 1.5 and I am trying to get the Symbol scanner object working as I wish. Currently, I can get a scan but it does not fire my itemchanged event in a dw. I need it to do this because that is where all my logic for my application is. I've tried accepttext but that doesn't seem to do it. Can someone help out? Nevermind, I figured it out. I do have another question though. What event should I put ScanAndWait to automatically arm the scanner? I do not want the user to have to take the extra step of activating it. I put this code in the open event but I get an erro...

detailsview and objects (and objects inside objects inside objects)
hi there!as I was browsing through the posts related to the detailsview I couldn't find someone with the problem I'm facing so I decided to post here...well, I was able to bound an object datasource into my gridview and detailsview, it deletes and shows the data very well, BUT inside the object, there's another object, for example, I have bound a class called Province and inside the Province class there's the Country class indicating the data from the related country, to edit and/or insert I have placed a drop down list so the user selects the country from a drop down list, everything seems ...

No Symbol About Graph Object
How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at every data point for display clear because it having much series and much points in Graph Object at mousemove events? I'm apologize Ningfei but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are saying. Could you use smaller sentences to explain what the problem is and I'll do my best to help. -EGM <Ningfei> wrote in message news:7CA3A98B0F8D8ACA0005B0C885256B6C.0005B10285256B6C@webforums... > How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at > every data point for di...

Object Session
Hi!, I have a file named cDatos.cs with the following lines:  this.usuario = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["usuario"].ToString(); this.contrasena = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["password"].ToString(); this.obtenerConexion(System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["nombrecompania"].ToString());  I call this code from another class who I instantiate from an aspx page, but I receive the following error:{"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."} Any hint on this?regards, -eduardo s.m. &nbs...

Barcode issue with Symbol MC70
Hello all, I have a legacy application that was built in PocketBuilder 1.5.2.403 to run on the Symbol PPT8800 which currently runs find on this device. The issue is that when I migrate the application to PocketBuilder 2.5.0.1135 to run on a Symbol MC70 (WM 5.0) when I try to enable the barcode scanner I am receiving a return code of -7(Error opening the specific scan device): integer li_ret iuo_ScanControl = Create Using 'uo_symbolscanner' li_ret = iuo_ScanControl.Open() MessageBox('','return from scanner.open(): ' + String(li_ret)) iuo_scancontrol.Sc...

Symbol Barcode Scanner (MC3000)
Hi There, I am new to PocketBuilder and would like to develop using the above device. I just wonder whether anybody got any codes and don't mind to share it. I have downloaded some sample codes from Internet including Sybase's codexchange web site but I would like to scan the barcode directly into a datawindow. Thanks in advance! I believe the MC3000 works with the "SymbolBarcodeScanner" object just peachy. One person I know is using either the MC50 or the MC3000 (I can't keep straight which is which) HTH, Reed Shilts <Standard-Disclaimers-Apply...

Cannot assign object of type object to variable of type object
Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected yet and if so what EBF for 7.02. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Thanks David Warner I'm confused. The only data type I can see of type object is an enumerated data type that takes values like Window! Can you give us a code snippet of what functionality fails? I'd be glad to test it in the latest EBF. Let us know, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten www.techno-kitten.com On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:18:15 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general David Warner <...

Difference between object is Nothing, object = Nothing and isNothing(Object)
Hi Is there a difference between object is Nothing, object = Nothing and isNothing(Object) Examples: If customParameter.Value Is Nothing Then If customParameter.Value = Nothing Then If isNothing(customParameter.Value) Then Thanks in advacneRegards,Prabu G~~~ If the reply answered is correct for your question please mark it as answered. This would help people know that the question has been answered. ~~~ Apparently there is a difference in the code generated by the compiler. You may find this article interesting: http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread352342.html /Kl...

symbol barcode scanner problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub42b44bf2 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable PocketBuilder 2.0.1 build 688 PDA: symbol MC50 I am trying to run the barcodescannersample by steves from Sybase CodeXchange. It is working fine. Then I modified the same program little. I just remove the singlelineedit and statictext controls and added one Datawindow(external) with single column =91UPC=92. And modified the ue_scancomplete event. Integer li_RowNum li_RowNum =3d dw_1.InsertRow(0) dw_1.Se...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Here's the scenario I have a running code in my localhost using windows xp with microsoft visual studio .net 2003 installed. No problem running the application. But when I transfered the application to a windows server no microsoft visual studio .net 2003 installed. i encountered Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object ref...

Recreate server object, sas object, cert objects...
hi, after having some problems with our Node2 of our sles10sp3+oes2sp3 cluster we restored Node2 (virtualized server) from backup and had to restore the - node2 server object - node2 sys volume object (they were deleted for some reason) After restore we had certificate problems with node 2, so we deleted the SAS service object and all certs of node 2. Everything seems to be fine, except we cannot create a new SAS object. Over iManager>Novell Certificate Server > Create SAS Service Object we chose node2 and create a sas object -> successful. But if we navigat...

From record to Object: What object?
Following up from my previous post about converting all my Record databases to Object based databases. What is the best Class I should use in my case? Original Record looks like this: {code} TLiveStationDTB = record FirstSinceRestart : boolean; ExistingRecord : boolean; SourceType : byte; Callsign, LastCall : ansistring; Tactical : ansistring; FirstHeardDateTime, LastHeardDateTime : TSystemTime; StartTSecs, LastHeardTSecs, SecsSinceRestart : cardinal; RawData : ansistring; // etc end; {code} ...

RE: Objects in an object?
Chris <chrisp3623@comcast.net> asked: > I'm not exactly sure what its called but for example, when > using mod_perl, I see the following: > > $r->prev->uri > > How do you create something like this? $r is an object of some class. prev is a method of that class. It returns an object on which the method uri is called. Or consider this example: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; package Fruit; sub new { my $class = shift; my $self = {}; bless $self, $class; return $self; } sub __getset { my( $self, $quality, $value ) =...

How do I alter the graphical symbol of an object?
I am using the BPM with BPMN v1.0 and I need to add a symbol that is missing. How can I do that? For example, I want to modify the process symbol and add a little clock to is. Any ideas? What manual do I need to read. Thanks, Troy Hi Troy PD is quite flexible in this regard especially in later versions. It all depends on whether you want to do it per symbol, per diagram, per model, per all models: Per symbol Right-click on symbol and go format Per diagram Right-click in diagram (but not on symbol), go display preferences and navigate in the left tree on the ...

Web resources about - Symbol Barcode Object - sybase.pocketpowerbuilder

Barcode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A barcode is an optical machine-readable representation of data relating to the object to which it is attached. Originally barcodes systematically ...

BARCODE ISLAND - A website with technical information about bar codes
General and technical information about bar codes, symbologies, and scanning technology Welcome to Barcode Island , a comprehensive new website ...

Barcode Reader Resource Center: Downloads and Resources - KEYENCE
... today! English Deutsch 简体中文 繁體中文 Italiano Español Français Sign In - Free Registration Home Library Applications Products Downloads Barcode ...

UPC-A, EAN-13, ISBN-13 - generate, download online digital barcode files and images - BarCodeRobot.com ...
BarcodeRobot provides everyone with on-line generated world-class Barcode images of EAN-13, UPC-A and ISBN-13 barcodes in PostScript (vector) ...

Used Barcode Scanner - The guide to cheap barcode scanners
Barcode scanners reviews, guides on finding a cheap, discounted, wireless, hand-held, bluetooth, laser barcode scanner. All applications and ...

Barcode Scanner, Barcode Software, Asset Tracking, Inventory Software, & Time and Attendance
Wasp Barcode manufactures barcode software and solutions. Solutions includes barcode scanners, barcode printers, inventory software, asset tracking, ...

Barcode Generator Generate QR Code Bar Code 2D Barcodes Font software application program app download ...
Barcode Generator Generate QR Code Bar Code 2D Barcodes Font software application program Barcoding Fonts app download QR Codes generator create ...

Open Directory - Computers: Graphics: Fonts: Barcode
about dmoz - help Top : Computers : Graphics : Fonts : Barcode Barcode fonts are special fonts used in packaging and sorting that use vertical ...

Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion ...
Get Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion App on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Mobile barcode scanning apps empower consumers to shop with confidence
Consumers unsure of what's inside the packaging of products they are considering buying can find out more by using mobile apps.