open client 10.0.4 on nt 4.0 terminal server edition

Although i'm able to use sqledit and ping my sybase servers, when I run Docs
Open 3.71, i receive a dr watson access error with nlnwadvnt from the
sybase\dll directory.   any ideas??
thanks,

wootene.atc@gao.gov

0
Eric
11/30/1999 10:12:06 AM
sybase.open-client 2017 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Open Client on Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server
Can anyone give me documentation to show if Open Client is or is not compatible with Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server? Hello, Sybase engineering does not perform any kind of certification for Windows Terminal Server. I think there are plenty of customers out there who have used the combination and I don't know of any outstanding problems reported with the two. jcoles wrote: > Can anyone give me documentation to show if Open Client is > or is not compatible with Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server? Hello, Neal! You wrote on 21 Aug 2003 11:49:54 -0700: NS> Sybase e...

Open Client 10.0.3, 10.0.4 to 11.1.1
Team, I have few questions here, if anyone can comment I would appreciate it. It is very important as we are getting closer to Y2K. 1. We are running PC(win95)open client 10.0.3, which as Sybase has stated is not certified as Y2K compliant. On Sybase "product matrix compliance" it states that PC open client 10.0.4 with EBF and 11.1.1 with EBF are certified as compliant. On the other hand, on doc#20217 titled "End of support alert for pre-release 11" sybase has mentioned that it has terminated all support for pre-relase 11 products including Open client. Now, my q...

Open Client 10.0.3, 10.0.4 to 11.1.1
Team, I have few questions here, if anyone can comment I would appreciate it. It is very important as we are getting closer to Y2K. 1. We are running PC(win95)open client 10.0.3, which as Sybase has stated is not certified as Y2K compliant. On Sybase "product matrix compliance" it states that PC open client 10.0.4 with EBF and 11.1.1 with EBF are certified as compliant. On the other hand, on doc#20217 titled "End of support alert for pre-release 11" sybase has mentioned that it has terminated all support for pre-relase 11 products including Open client. Now, my q...

ActiveX Data Objects, ODBC, Intersolv's DB/2 MVS driver, Open Client/Server 10.0.4, MDI 2.05 for NT and my suffering
I am trying in vain to get the following to work Visual Basic 5.0 SP3 ActiveX Data Objects (w/ MDAC 2.0) ODBC 3.5 Intersolv's DB/2 MVS driver 2.12.0002 Open Client/Server 10.0.4 MDI GW for DB/2 MVS on NT 2.05 Sometimes ( I know, I hate saying 'sometimes') DB/2 decimal columns are not returned in my ADOR or ADODB.RecordSet. Also, if I get (non fatal) warning messages from DB/2, ADO seems to ignore them (which i'd prefer it not do) Does anyone know of any issues from the Sybase/Intersolv end of this issue ?? Any and all help would be appreciated Thank you...

Client 4.0.1.4 with Novell Client 4.9SP1a and DLU
I have some clients, when log in, receive the Windows Login box when ZEN is to be login into the workstation for them. This just begun to happen and if they restart it will work, but then I have some who have to restart their machines a few times before Novell and ZEN will log them into the local machine. I also have had this problem but it only appears once in a while, about three times in the last few weeks. Except for me, all users share the same policy package. Any ideas? Benjamin, have you tried with the current agent version which is 4.0.1.26 ? I would try it on at least on...

tsequal and Open Client 10.0.4 for Windows
Hi, I have some problems using tsequal in my SQL statements. The tsequal function simple don't return the correct result. For eg.: update table1 set column1 = @value1 where column2 = @value2 and tsequal(timestamp_column, timestamp_value) The above SQL statement is always not successful because timestamp_column and timestamp_value seems always to be deferred. I wonder is this a bug in Sybase Open Client 10.0.4 for Windows or have I left out anything? The above SQL statement used to work with Sybase Open Client for Win 3.11 before......... If its a bug, how can ...

Open Client 10.0.4 ct_close error
Hi, We have a PowerBuilder 5.0.02 application that ran perfectly under Windows NT 3.51 / WinSock / Open Client 10.0.3 but now fails with Open Client 10.0.4. The DBMS is Sybase System 11. The application retrieves a number of images from the database using PowerBuilder's SelectBlob function. To achieve this Open Client internally allocates its own connection, gets the data stream, and closes the connection. However, 10.0.4 occasionally fails when it tries to close the connection. After a couple of hours of continuous running, Open Client runs out of available Open Client connec...

Open Client 10.0.4 and Windows 98
Has anyone experienced any problems with Windows 98 and 10.0.4 client with the standard version of Winsock.DLL (version 4.10.1998)? We're running into GPF using the 16bit client side of 10.0.4 and this particular version of Winsock.DLL. Winsock 1.0 seems to work fine. Any one? ...

Open Client 10.0.4 ct_close error
Hi, We have a PowerBuilder 5.0.02 application that ran perfectly under Windows NT 3.51 / WinSock / Open Client 10.0.3 but now fails with Open Client 10.0.4. The DBMS is Sybase System 11. The application retrieves a number of images from the database using PowerBuilder's SelectBlob function. To achieve this Open Client internally allocates its own connection, gets the data stream, and closes the connection. However, 10.0.4 occasionally fails when it tries to close the connection. After a couple of hours of continuous running, Open Client runs out of available Open Client connec...

RSM Client 11.0 on Win NT 4.0 does not show server icons
Hi. Does anyone know why RSM Client 11.0 does not show monitored server icons on start up ?? RSM Client and Server are running on a Windows NT (SP3) box. Thanks. Juan Avila Does your RSM Server know about your various servers, i.e., does it have a *cfg file for each one in it's admin/config directory? I'm running the client on an NT4.0 box while the server is running on HP/UX. I just make sure all the servers I want to see are 'known' to the server ... or am I mis-reading your post? Mark Parsons Iron Horse, Inc. Juan Carlos Avila wrote: > ...

open client 10.0.4 and ASE 11.9.2
When I upgrade a server from 11.0.3.3 to 11.9.2 will I also need to upgrade Open Client from 10.0.4 to 11.1.1? John McDowell This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------B94FA7CB009CDD65575D717F Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit John McDowell wrote: > When I upgrade a server from 11.0.3.3 to 11.9.2 will I also need to upgrade > Open Client from 10.0.4 to 11.1.1? > > John McDowell Hi John, You don't absolutely need to but to take advantage of any of the new features in 11.9.2.x you should use t...

Open Client 10.0.4 vs 11.1.1
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BD53FD.23C24F10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone in a nutshell explain what the differences between the 1004 = codeline and 11.1.1 codeline so that I can evaluate if we need to shift? = We're comfortably using 1004 talking to our Sybase System X and System = XI servers. Just wondering. Thanks P ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BD53FD.23C24F10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Tra...

Where can I get a Open client for Windows NT 4.0 (DEC Alpha)?
Where can I get a Open client for Windows NT 4.0 (DEC Alpha)? Pls tell me where to download it. Thank you very much! Honey Lee ...

Connectivity Problems with Open Client 10.0.4 and VMS 7.3-2
We have ASE 12.0 on a Windows 2000 platform and Open Client 10.0.4 on VMS 7.3-2. We are experiencing connectivity problems when sending queries from the VMS to Sybase. Has any else experienced similar problems? Any ideas? Judith Smith On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:37:44 -0700, wrote: > We have ASE 12.0 on a Windows 2000 platform and Open Client 10.0.4 on VMS > 7.3-2. We are experiencing connectivity problems when sending queries from > the VMS to Sybase. What sort of problems? Could they be network related? Michael -- Michael Peppler Da...

Web resources about - open client 10.0.4 on nt 4.0 terminal server edition - sybase.open-client

X terminal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing, an X terminal is a display/input terminal for X Window System client applications. X terminals enjoyed a period of popularity in ...

London terminal evacuated, man detained - AdelaideNow Search Search
A TERMINAL of London's Gatwick Airport has been evacuated, with police detaining a man and investigating a "suspicious item".

Gatwick terminal evacuated, UK on 'severe' terror alert following Paris attacks
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Saturday the threat to the UK remained "severe" after the Paris attacks, as a terminal ...

London terminal evacuated, man detained - The Courier-Mail Search Search
A TERMINAL of London's Gatwick Airport has been evacuated, with police detaining a man and investigating a "suspicious item".

FIFO headache: new Virgin terminal to cause airport parking havoc
Virgin Australia's new domestic terminal is set to become a headache for fly-in, fly-out workers who leave their cars in long-term airport parking ...

Cape Breton rail line could be saved if Sydney container terminal is built
The owner of the Cape Breton and Central Nova Scotia rail line is "in discussions" with the consultants hired to develop Sydney harbour, to gauge ...

Grand Central Depot/Terminal/Station
Images below via the excellent Ephemeral New York The original train shed of Grand Central in the background , on 4th Avenue (now Park Avenue), ...

"A panhandler outside Grand Central Terminal says he rakes in up to $200 an hour from kind-hearted New ...
It might be the dog and it might be the location (Grand Central): “People are more generous because I have a dog, 100 percent. They throw me ...

Grimes played Terminal 5, brought out Aristophanes for "SCREAM"
Grimes @ T5 - 11/16/15 (photo via Alban Murati) Grimes recently began her tour in support of this year's great Art Angels on 4AD (which is already ...

Los Angeles is building a new LAX terminal so that the rich and famous can avoid regular people at the ...
Celebrities and diplomats will soon be able to travel in and out of Los Angeles' LAX airport without having to deal with protestors, paparazzi, ...