Sharing OLE for two PowerBuilder Applications.

Hi All,
I have a PDF Printer Component that I connect using OLE, like below:
ll_return = l_ole.ConnectToNewObject( 'PDF.PDF')

Everything works fine. But this Object only can be open once, if I try
open twice an exception happens.

But I neeed to use the same PDF Printer for two applications, so I tried
to share the same OLE connection between Applcations, unsuccessfully.

There is a way to do that?? I tried to use ShareObjectRegister, but the
shared object is only available for application that registered the object.

Thanks in advance.
Guilherme

PS: I'm using Powerbuiler 9.01 build 7066.
0
Carlos