pb ole web browser post or get

Does navigate do a post or a get?  If it does a get how do I do a post?

0
ChrisHart

GET

--
<hopethishelps/>
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

"ChrisHart" <chris.hart@turner.com> wrote in message
> Does navigate do a post or a get?  If it does a get how do I do a post?

0
Roy
2/5/2004 12:26:01 AM
i don't know how to do a post but a know what could be a workaround
create a temporary webpage with a form holding all the values you want to
post and a automated submit in its onload attribute and just open this page.

quite strange but should work

tom

0
Tom

OLE Web Browser in PB
We have requirement in our project to use OLE Web Browser to open up a site. I am not aware of the functions which are avialable thru it. If would be great if anyone could provide me with some information regarding the functions /events avialable in the OLE web Browser. Basically, you want ole_web_browser.object.Navigate(ls_Url). Here's your resource: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa752043.aspx > We have requirement in our project to use OLE Web Browser > to open up a site. I am not aware of the functions which > are avialable thru it. If would be great ...

Trouble getting web browser ole to work.
I insert the web browser OLE control, and none of the functions seem to be valid. What's the deal? I try to call them dynamically, and that blows up, too. TIA -Jon Blilie ...

ole web browser control resize and PB 9
I have problem has developed with resizing the ole web browser control when I went to Build 7066 from Build 6066. It originally opened correctly but now it does not. Any help and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated. THIS.width = w THIS.height = h ole_web_browser.resize(w, h) ole_web_browser.object.width = unitstopixels(w, XUnitsToPixels!) ole_web_browser.object.height = unitstopixels(h, YUnitsToPixels!) This is a regression in 7066. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN CodeXchange -- http://codexchange.sybase.com <Jason Gilliss> wrote i...

I don't see a OLE AUTOMATION component already registered in the PB OLE browser
version PB : 6.5.1 I have some AUTOMATION components, made from PERL, which are registered the connection from PB to these objects works, but I don't arrive to see them into the PB browser, inside the tab OLE. Why ? Do we forgott something ? They should be under the Programmable Object folder in the OLE tab. Is that where you were looking? -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://sdn.sybase.com MySybase - http://my.sybase.com "Patrick Marduel" <patrick.marduel@power.alstom.com> wrote in message news:m8#mf1A...

PB 11.5 (3127) and OLE Web Browser
I am able to Navigate to an url, but if for some reason the url is odwn, does not exists - how do I get a return code to tell me this? Basically Navigate to www.weather.com for some unknown reason it does not work, doesn't exist. I need to get access to a return code like it FAILED. integer li_returncode ls_url = www.weather.com li_returncode = ole_1.object.Navigate(ls_url ) But it returns an error that it "cannot convert an oleobject in Any variable to integer". Help Thanks, Tom You could try: li_returncode = integer(ole_1.object.Nav...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

PB to create OLE and OLE with PD
It works great to reuse NVO's from Powerbuilder within PD. Excellent! D. Baer Sybase CH Works great to create instances of Jaguar COM proxies too! <!--SCRIPT comp = CreateObject("SVU.SVULogin"); comp.Username="jagadmin"; comp.Password=""; comp.Host="localhost:9000"; comp.Initialize(); if(comp.isLogin("123-45-6789") { document.writeln("Login successful"); } --> Dave Wolf Jaguar Product Team Dominik Baer wrote: > It works great to reuse NVO's from Powerbuilder within PD. > Ex...

OLE Web Browser ?
When performing a naviagate - Does navigate do a post or a get? If it does a get how do I do a post? I'm not sure the answer to your specific question, however I do have a suggestion. Using the OLE browser is not the best way to send out automated url posts or gets. Use the built in PB Inet object, which does give you control over whether a POST or GET is used. > When performing a naviagate - > > Does navigate do a post or a get? If it does a get how do > I do a post? > > > Will this allow me to operate a web browser within a pb window? If...

Web Browser OLE
I'm using the Microsoft Web Browser OLE (Shell.Explorer) to open up pdf's and doc's in PB. The only problem is that when I open up a doc file the menu bar for the save button isn't visible (I know it can be added by right-clicking and showing the standard menu). The thing is I want to add a PB button that will do the save for me. How can I manipulate the browser OLE to allow me to save the doc file inside the browser? ...

ole web browser
Hi When I am trying to resize an ole browser, (Microsoft web browser), the object within the ole resize in an odd way. I figured out that the measurement units of the object, within the ole, is different from the ole measurement units. How can I synchronize between the ole and the object so when I am resizing the ole the object within the ole will resize too, to fill the ole display area? thanks. ZAky Have a look at http://www.teamsybase.com/roy.kiesler/downloads/wbc70.zip -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase -- http://my.sybase.com http://cgi...

PB 10.5 build 4523 MS Web Browser OLE won't open XP ok 2000
Any ideas what is wrong? This imbedded browser opened in 9.01 in XP and 2000, but won't open in in 10.5 XP. Ok in 2000. ...

How to open new browser window for ole web browser control?
I insert a web browser control in my PB window, and I place a command button named "New Browser" in order to open a new browser window, I set the code for clicked event of the command button as follows: oleobject lob_browser boolean lb_cancel = True ole_1.Event newwindow2(lob_browser, lb_cancel ) the result is NO any window was opened. What is the problem? In addition, How can I obtain the current URL when the browser is navigating? Thanks a lot. ...

Get data from ole object in ole datawindow
Could anybody tell me how to get data (like blob myblob = ole_1.objectdata) .But in my case is ole datawindow which has a column is ole object. I try to updateblob using data(bitmap in painbrush) from ole object in datawindow. Thanks. You don't need to use updateblob with ole column objects in datawindows, it is done automatically. Check out Table Blob objects in the online help for details (NB these are broken in builds of 7.0.2 after 8030, but mended in 7.0.3) S. -- Simon Caldwell Get Real Systems Ltd Holtby Manor, Stamford Bridge Road, York, YO19 5LL Tel 01904 481999 F...

OLE Word97 and ole objects vs ole controls
--------------50D299EA9D99A20C83E801AB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am new to OLE automation. I'm trying to connect to a word97 document and filling forms fields with information. I'm trying to use the following code. I'm getting the following error in my log file: DateTime: 10/27/99 18:32:07 Title: System Error Message: Error Number 36. Error text = Name not found accessing external object property object. Window/Menu/Object = w_ole_test. Error Object/Control = cb_okay. Script = clicked. Line in Script = 22. ...

Web resources about - pb ole web browser post or get - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Nokia Browser for Symbian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copy paste support is poor. If you have a device with no Control-key or Pen-key, you can not copy paste in most web forms. With older Nokia models, ...

Write Swift code in a web browser with the IBM Swift Sandbox
... For more news on iOS Devices , Apple , and iOS continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Write Swift code in a web browser ...

Samsung Launches Web Browser for Gear VR Headset
Samsung has launched a Web browser for use on its Gear VR virtual reality headset. The Samsung Internet for Gear VR app allows users to browse ...

Microsoft to open source Chakra, the JavaScript heart of its Edge browser
... in Florida today, Microsoft announced that it is open sourcing Chakra, the JavaScript engine used in its Edge and Internet Explorer browsers. ...

Microsoft settles shareholders' lawsuit over browser blunder
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) executives settled a lawsuit with shareholders after a "technical error" cost the company a $732 million fine from European ...

One of Google Chrome's best features is coming to Microsoft's new web browser
Microsoft Edge, the replacement for Internet Explorer, could be about to get browser extensions after launching without them, according to a ...

Gear VR browser immerses you in the Web
With its new virtual-reality app, Samsung has created a very different way to interact with the Web.

Microsoft settles lawsuit against Ballmer, Gates, others over browser ballot blunder's $732M fine
... Wash. federal court since April 2014, stemmed from a multi-million-dollar blunder in 2012 when Microsoft was caught not displaying a browser ...

Google Launches Tool That Lets Users Save Images Directly To Their Mobile Browser
... further study later. But Google wants to be your Pinterest, with a new tool that allows users to save images directly to their mobile web browser. ...