OLE From Word To PowerBuilder

Hello All,

I have been having a problem, I have a PB App that uses Word to open
documents stored in a database.  When a document is open, a Word macro is
executed that searches the letter for a place where there needs to be a
signature.  If there is a signture needed, it communticates back to
PowerBuilder that the current user signature is needed.  It works great
with DDE, but I run into a problem with OLE.  How do cummunicate with a
PowerBuilder Appilcation that is already running?  As it is right now, I
have to build a runtime DLL, or use the "PowerBuilder.Application" and
specify the the libraries needed.  This is a problem because I have to
create another transactions object an connect again to the database.  I
want to avoid this extra database connection.  Any suggestions will be
helpful.

Thanks,

Josh
0
Josh

Web resources about - OLE From Word To PowerBuilder - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles