No Symbol

How can I get data at relative point in Graph Object which no symbol at
erery data point for display clear?because it having some series and a lot
of points .
0
NingFei

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

New to OCX : How can we access OLE, OCX events and properties
Hi Everyone I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is how can we access their events how can we access their properties Thanks There events should be posted along with regular PB events. Access properties and methods with the .OBJECT keyword. i.e. oleobject_1.object.property = ?? Craig Gluck mohammed Al <yagalhaj@aol.com> wrote in article <345E17F5.D6F6A994@aol.com>... > Hi Everyone > I have never used OCX, OLE controls, my question is > how can we access their events > how can we access their properties > > Thanks >...

OCX, ActiveX
Hi there. I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2 different scales). The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types (the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the application I�m working in. I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d really appreciate it !!! Thanks in advance. C�sar Bernal Mapas y Datos S.A. These guys probably have something that will work for you:...

OCX/ActiveX
Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms however. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 10 Jul 2007 08:43:19 -0700, "Mohammad Alhabibi" <malhabibi@yalla.com> wrote: >Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? > But Browser activex in Winform don't works. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@[N0Spam]sybase.com> wrote in message news:40k7939bkbj0652duqhk48bo9trevvngsc@4ax.com... > No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms > however. > >...

ActiveX, OCX
I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL as the library name. How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in PocketBuilder? rgds, SS ActiveX and OCX are not supported in PocketBuilder. <SS> wrote in message news:42eb46e3.449a.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need > to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. > I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL > as the librar...

OCX/ACTIVEX FOR HTML
Hello, Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database Thanks Stelios Stelios wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i > want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it > a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database > > Thanks > > Stelios > > ...

Adobe and OLE/OCX
I have inserted an OCX control for Adobe Reader 6.0 onto my PB window and it's working fine for now. But I understand from the Adobe User Forum that Reader 7.0 will no longer support this. And I actually don't need OCX support and would rather connect to Adobe Reader as an OLE Object that I connect to via ConnectToObject(). Is this possible? Are these two entirely different technologies? Thanks for any help. Last I heard, Adobe Reader does NOT support OLE automation - only the Full Acrobat product supports OLE/COM On 1 Apr 2005 14:25:56 -0800, in sybase.public.p...

Barcode ActiveX with OCX
I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the codebar of a item value. I don�t kow how to use it. Thanks, aa Antonio, You can use barcode fonts for that, no need for an OCX control. I searched AltaVista for "barcode 39" and "fonts" and found quite a few. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamPS] Antonio Adell Due�as <aadell@aragob.es> wrote in message news:371ED7DF.AD70AD10@aragob.es... > I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use. > > I need pu...

OCX on an activeX not working
I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem. Does anyone know how to get the html running? The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue. Nobody got a clue or a hint?...

Window ActiveX OCX
Hi I need PBRX70.OCX and PBRXS70.OCX. I will appretiate if anyone can tell where I can download it from. Many thanks Obed ...

ActiveX , OCX and other stuff
The story of my life .... Trying to figure out how to work with an ActiveX control in PB or with OLE. Got bored to see the annoying message "Error calling external object function". Is it so hard for Sybase to make PB behave like VB or VC when using external controls. e.g. Use Autocomplete for methods etc. That's really frustrating. Yes even I have faced this kind of problem when I tried to access Powerpoint application using OLE in PB. If autocomplete is provided in PB as VB and VC it proves more handy kishore "Christos Ioannou" <chris...

OLE/OCX in datawindow (PhotoPRO)
Has anyone got experience in embedding OLE controls in datawindows? I'm interested in how to access that control per row and how to load/store data between the control and - from/to an source external from database (blob/file) depending on the methods and properties this controls got for loading/saving and depending on the row (where the filename is stored in another database column), - a database blob column. Especially I want to use the Pegasus PhotoPRO (2.0) ActiveX control to give a preview of pictures (different for each row) and other database columns where the image is...

OCX
I am trying to place a Seagate Crystal Report OCX onto a PB window. The Crystal32.OCX is not in my default list in the OLE control so I registered a new one. I then place this Crystal OCX onto a PB window. I have access to the OCX Properties by right clicking. However if I close this window and reopen it, I cannot access the OCX Properties. It appears as though there is just a control on my window now. Any info. would be appreciated. TIA Bob (bhall@shl.com) ...

Web resources about - No Symbol - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

Paris attacks: #PeaceForParis symbol goes viral following terrorist attacks
A Peace for Paris symbol, combining the Eiffel Tower with the '60s peace sign, goes viral following the Paris terror attacks.

It’s Laundry Day, but what do the symbols mean on the label?
There are probably some people out there who know exactly what the care symbols on clothing labels mean. But, there are many who do not and if ...

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

The rise of legendary singer and sex symbol Sir Tom Jones
In his new memoir, the artist recounts how he rose from his roots in the coal fields of Wales to become an international star and an honorary ...

Twitter could move beyond its heart symbol to offer richer responses
A feature hidden in a developer version of Twitter's app shows emoji to express more emotions. That feature would add complexity to the service, ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

SwiftKey Symbol: Keyboard for autistic and other “non-verbal” users
SwiftKey has a new keyboard app: Symbol . But it’s not a conventional QWERTY typer, but a visual-based system, aimed at non-verbal autistic people, ...