Barcode ActiveX with OCX

I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use.

I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the
codebar of a item value.

I don�t kow how to use it.

Thanks,
aa

0
Antonio

Antonio,

You can use barcode fonts for that, no need for an OCX control. I searched
AltaVista for "barcode 39" and "fonts" and found quite a few.

--
pbm_hopethishelps,
Roy Kiesler [TeamPS]

Antonio Adell Due�as <aadell@aragob.es> wrote in message
> I don�t know what kind of ActiveX Codebar to use.
>
> I need put in the datawindow Object a barcode to print in each page the
> codebar of a item value.
>
> I don�t kow how to use it.
>
> Thanks,
> aa

0
Roy

Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup
Welcome to the OLE-OCX-ACTIVEX newsgroup. This is a forum for discussion on topics related to the usage of OLE, OCX and ACTIVEX with PowerBuilder. Feel free to post questions about the product, concerns about your development needs for enhancements and any other feedback. All posted messages will be in the public domain and may be republished on Powersoft's InfoBase CD ROM as well as on our WebSite in order to provide information that is extremely valuable to other developers. This is NOT Powersoft Technical Support and it is not the purpose of this newsgroup service to allo...

ActiveX, OCX
I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL as the library name. How can I use ActiveX and OCX objects for WinCE in PocketBuilder? rgds, SS ActiveX and OCX are not supported in PocketBuilder. <SS> wrote in message news:42eb46e3.449a.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have ActiveX and OCX resources built for Win32 that I need > to incorporate to WinCE in PocketBuilder. > I tried trough an external visual object but it asks for DLL > as the librar...

OCX/ActiveX
Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms however. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 10 Jul 2007 08:43:19 -0700, "Mohammad Alhabibi" <malhabibi@yalla.com> wrote: >Can I use OCX/ActiveX with WebForms ? > But Browser activex in Winform don't works. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@[N0Spam]sybase.com> wrote in message news:40k7939bkbj0652duqhk48bo9trevvngsc@4ax.com... > No, that is not a supported feature. They do work with Windows Forms > however. > >...

OCX, ActiveX
Hi there. I�m looking for a component in which I can create a graph with two Y axes (2 different scales). The idea is to achieve something like excel does with one of its graph types (the "lines in two axes" one) but I don�t want to use excel like an ole object because its menu appears and this is an effect unwished for the application I�m working in. I hope to be clear regarding this issue and if somebody could help me I�d really appreciate it !!! Thanks in advance. C�sar Bernal Mapas y Datos S.A. These guys probably have something that will work for you:...

how can i use powerbuilder to develop an activex/ole/ocx? help me please!!!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:jIQ8Mt7BCHA.200@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

can i use pb's automation server to create an activex/ole/ocx? help me!
Please do not cross-post. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "tadsun" <tadsun@163.com> wrote in message news:UXo0Ru7BCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

ActiveX , OCX and other stuff
The story of my life .... Trying to figure out how to work with an ActiveX control in PB or with OLE. Got bored to see the annoying message "Error calling external object function". Is it so hard for Sybase to make PB behave like VB or VC when using external controls. e.g. Use Autocomplete for methods etc. That's really frustrating. Yes even I have faced this kind of problem when I tried to access Powerpoint application using OLE in PB. If autocomplete is provided in PB as VB and VC it proves more handy kishore "Christos Ioannou" <chris...

Window ActiveX OCX
Hi I need PBRX70.OCX and PBRXS70.OCX. I will appretiate if anyone can tell where I can download it from. Many thanks Obed ...

OCX/ACTIVEX FOR HTML
Hello, Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database Thanks Stelios Stelios wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know any freeware ocx/activex that converts doc to html. All i > want to do is in a powerbuilder window to have an ole that i can paste on it > a doc and convert it to html and then insert the html code in database > > Thanks > > Stelios > > ...

OCX on an activeX not working
I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem. Does anyone know how to get the html running? The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue. Nobody got a clue or a hint?...

TIFF viewer OCX/ActiveX
Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing images (mostly TIFF) ? I would like to use it in PB application to view and print TIFF images. It's not free but it's pretty cheap (about 60 USD per developer, royalty free): http://www.viscomsoft.com/products/imageviewercp/ ImagerViewer CP v3.0 I just successfully integrated it into our PB 10.2.1 application. hth, Brian Simmons stbfs at tecoenergy dot nospam com > Do you know any free OCX/ActiveX component for viewing > images (mostly TIFF) ? > > I would like to use it in PB application to view...

OCX
I am trying to place a Seagate Crystal Report OCX onto a PB window. The Crystal32.OCX is not in my default list in the OLE control so I registered a new one. I then place this Crystal OCX onto a PB window. I have access to the OCX Properties by right clicking. However if I close this window and reopen it, I cannot access the OCX Properties. It appears as though there is just a control on my window now. Any info. would be appreciated. TIA Bob (bhall@shl.com) ...

SSLVPN ActiveX OCX file
Has anyone else noticed that the SSLPVPN ActiveX component in NAM 3.1.1 appears to have an invalid code signing certificate? The Verisgin certificate that signs the ActiveX applet expired in April 2010 which means that the ActiveX component always causes a prompt in Internet Explorer.... Just curious if anyone has seen this? The activeX client is so messed up it's not even funny. The "preinstall" installs everything fine, but then the login page fails to detect it's been installed and repeatedly wants you to reinstall it every time. Unfortunately it won...

differences between DDE and ActiveX-OCX
Hello My client has a requirement of using a thrid party product from PB application. The third party tool has two versions. The previous version supports DDE and the new version supports ActiveX-OCX. Can someone tell me the difference between DDE and ActiveX and which one to chose? Thanks for your help. Dave Hei, Dave! It depends lot of that product itself. ActiveX may be NOcompatible with PB. At first check compatible issues! Sincerely, Indrek ...

Web resources about - Barcode ActiveX with OCX - sybase.ole-ocx-activex

Barcode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A barcode is an optical machine-readable representation of data relating to the object to which it is attached. Originally barcodes systematically ...

BARCODE ISLAND - A website with technical information about bar codes
General and technical information about bar codes, symbologies, and scanning technology Welcome to Barcode Island , a comprehensive new website ...

Barcode Reader Resource Center: Downloads and Resources - KEYENCE
... today! English Deutsch 简体中文 繁體中文 Italiano Español Français Sign In - Free Registration Home Library Applications Products Downloads Barcode ...

UPC-A, EAN-13, ISBN-13 - generate, download online digital barcode files and images - BarCodeRobot.com ...
BarcodeRobot provides everyone with on-line generated world-class Barcode images of EAN-13, UPC-A and ISBN-13 barcodes in PostScript (vector) ...

Used Barcode Scanner - The guide to cheap barcode scanners
Barcode scanners reviews, guides on finding a cheap, discounted, wireless, hand-held, bluetooth, laser barcode scanner. All applications and ...

Barcode Scanner, Barcode Software, Asset Tracking, Inventory Software, & Time and Attendance
Wasp Barcode manufactures barcode software and solutions. Solutions includes barcode scanners, barcode printers, inventory software, asset tracking, ...

Barcode Generator Generate QR Code Bar Code 2D Barcodes Font software application program app download ...
Barcode Generator Generate QR Code Bar Code 2D Barcodes Font software application program Barcoding Fonts app download QR Codes generator create ...

Open Directory - Computers: Graphics: Fonts: Barcode
Azalea Software Inc. - Publishes bar code software that creates Code 39, PDF 417, Code 128, UPC, EAN, Interleaved 2 of 5, and other barcode symbols. ...

myShopanion - Barcode Scanning, Price Comparison, Social Facebook Shopping for iPhone, iPod touch, and ...
Get myShopanion - Barcode Scanning, Price Comparison, Social Facebook Shopping on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Mobile barcode scanning apps empower consumers to shop with confidence
Consumers unsure of what's inside the packaging of products they are considering buying can find out more by using mobile apps.