Sample program using powerbuilder .net and asp.net

Hai,

I am beginner in pb.net . So please can you provide me a sample program using
powerbuilder web application with asp.net.

with thanks and regards
POLACHAN PAILY

POLACHAN
7/29/2008 8:33:24 AM
sybase.net.webform 1327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Part of the point of WebForms (and WinForms) is that you can deploy
any application to these targets without recoding. So, for a sample
app, take any sample that comes with PB. <g> No special coding
required.

Of course, you have to make sure your app isn't dependent on
unsupported features.

Good luck,

On 29 Jul 2008 01:33:24 -0700, "POLACHAN PAILY" <polachanpp@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hai,
>
>I am beginner in pb.net . So please can you provide me a sample program using
>powerbuilder web application with asp.net.
>
>with thanks and regards
>POLACHAN PAILY
>
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

*********************************
Build your vocabulary while feeding the hungry
http://www.freerice.com
*********************************
Newsgroup User Manual
=====================
TeamSybase <> Sybase employee
Forums = Peer-to-peer
Forums <> Communication with Sybase
IsNull (AnswerTo (Posting)) can return TRUE
Forums.Moderated = TRUE, so behave or be deleted
*********************************

PB Futures updated June 25/2008
See the PB Troubleshooting & Migration Guides at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry
7/29/2008 11:50:46 AM
Polacan;

    There are some good PB 11.x examples on CodeXchange ...
https://powerbuilder.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=869&expandFolder=869&folderID=0

--
Regards ... Chris
ISUG - NA RUG Director

"POLACHAN PAILY" <polachanpp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hai,
>
> I am beginner in pb.net . So please can you provide me a sample program
> using
> powerbuilder web application with asp.net.
>
> with thanks and regards
> POLACHAN PAILY

Chris

how to know rss url of asp.net like ASP.NET News,ASP.NET team Weblogs,ASP.NET Article of the Day
 Hai All,            how to know rss url of asp.net site like ASP.NET News,ASP.NET team Weblogs,ASP.NET Article of the Day ?          please tell me tool or any other idea for finding rss url any website like Google News,MSN News like that.          please help me.  thanks&regards,Pankaj Kumar Singh   You can do that by adding a link tag with type="application/rss+xml" , For example , www.asp.net have something like that in the page declaration : <link rel="alter...

Using .net application in ASP (not ASP.NET)
I'm building an authorization componet and I'd like to create it in .NET (I've done a significate amount of work in building Windows executables in C# and VB.NET) but.... the tool will be used in a standard ASP page. Assuming that the server that is running the application has the .NET Framework installed what is the best way to build a tool in .NET that is accessable by a standard ASP page. Should it be a control that is run at the server or is there a simple way to creat a dll that can be accessed via the old stlyle ASP page. Regards; GlennW You may have problems. For one...

is video tutorials on this site enough to learn asp.net and vb.net or they should be used with asp.net source book ?!
hii'm new in asp.net and vb.net i'm studying "Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 The Language" for learning vb.net and i found it hard for me, it does not have good practice examplesbut videos on this site for learning vb.net and asp.net are easy to learn, do you think they can be enough to build regular web sites with asp.net or i should keep studying source books?if the book is better which is the best book for some one new to programming?and just to now i'm familiar with programming basics, vs 2005,html and css2 Hi,all possible information that you can ga...

From asp to asp.net
Hi, I'm trying to convert to asp.net but I cant find any examples which would do the same as I am doing in asp I've played around with the repeater control, but you cant seem to do anything with the values other than display them. I want to check what the value is then change it to something else. Heres my asp code:It basically loops round an array, but also gets the datetime of the next value in the array to work out the time difference. ---------------------------------------------- intUserId = request.QueryString("userId")  strSQL = "SELECT pl_scriptna...

Difference between ASP.net with VB.net and Asp.net with C#
Can any one suggest me some links which will help me to get the differences between using "ASP.net with VB.net" and "Asp.net with C#" More precisely to say, it should be the differences between VB.NET and C# language. Article : Complete Comparisons for VB.NET and C# [codeproject]Hope it helps..Alvin ChooiMicrosoft ASP.NET™ Enthusiast v1.1 / v2.0, Malaysia Blog : http://alvinzc.blogspot.com it is correct that there is a difference but in general.... The difference is behind the code syntax and in general we say add sime-colon for each line and bracec instead of Begin and End ... for VB co...

Web Based Chat Program using ASP.NET/VB .NET
I've been trying to make a web based chat program using the above languages to no avail.  I've tried almost every method I know of to get something working, and here are my failed results: 1) UDP Based - tried to use a broadcast so that multiple clients can receive the message; however, because of UDP's nature, the message sent was lost in transmission or the clients were not fast enough to pick it up. 2) TCP/IP Based - made a console server to handle multiple clients; while running in infinite loop mode to accept new clients.  While in this loop it would try to send a...

ASP.Net/VB.Net
Hi , I am trying to build asp.net menu with menu control the menu like http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/default.mspxbut unable to do , as i am new bee to dot net if anybody already done similar or can help to find a way out,  Somebody already suggested me using javscript to hide or show the element , but i am not sure of using as such , is it possible using asp:menu to achieve the same. with regards I don't think the asp:menu control will work that way. If you really want to do that, you'll have to cook up something yourself.Rob,MySpaceCodeZone.net Hi , Thanks f...

ASP.NET and .NET
Sorry if this is basic, but thats where i'm at. What is the difference between .NET and ASP.NET? Is ASP.NET an offshoot from .NET? I'm looking to do a training course and just need some facts here. I'm a newbie web developer. Thanks Dan At its simplest level .NET to a developer usually refers to the .NET Framework, which is a set of classes that you can extend to create your software applications. ASP.NET is a way of building a web based user interface for your application using the .NET Framework. Dan. Cheers Dan, some home work required for me i think. Thanks Dan...

ASP.NET Podcast Show #91
Subscribe - It doesn't get any better than a subscription Original Url:  http://aspnetpodcast.com/CS11/blogs/asp.net_podcast/archive/2007/05/11/asp-net-podcast-show-91-asp-net-ajax-integration-with-asp-net-services.aspx In this show, I do an update to a previous show on AJAX with ASP.NET Services.  This show has info about using Login, Profiles, and Roles in ASP.NET AJAX. Show Notes: Book #3 update. Login. Profiles. Roles Presentation Source Code    My life with Visual Studio 2008...

How to give preview option and back option in asp.net using vb.net or c#.net
Hi ,Can please tell how to solve my problem regarding giving preview option and back button, My task is uploading image in server, I am uploading one image using upload file control  in asp.net and I wrote code for uploading image in server its is working fine, After uploading image I am giving an option to see preview in other page and I am giving back button, up to here it is working fine My problem is after click back he will once again come back to uploading image page, if once again if he want to see preview , after click preview button I am getting error, because in...

ASP.net using VB.net
How do you change the grid size in ASP.net? I have to disable "snap to grid" in order to size things the way i want them. I want to have the grid size at 4,4 instead of its default....

use windows.net or ASP.net?
I need to create a app for company which clients may not be at the same location. Can someone tell me of using Windows.NET or ASP.NET? That depends on a lot of factors. You probably know that you can put your logic on a web server, and use XML Webservices to distribute data between clients. You may actually end up with a mixed solution using both web and windows clients connecting to the same logic on a corporate web server. This is some of the beauty about .Net.RegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Ma...

ASP.NET VB.NET to VB.NET Executable
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I could not find a more suitable section. I have several ASP.NET (using VB.NET) web pages that I have to convert to VB.NET executables. Can someone recommend a roadmap? Is this a huge task? Is it more manageable with the .NET platform? Thanks. the roadmap is to move as much code as possible out of the GUI into codebehind, and get GUI code out of code-behind. then move as much as possible into library assemblies and/or Webservices. then use the Visual Studio editor to drag and drop your new winapp gui, and easily plug in the back end....

Web resources about - Sample program using powerbuilder .net and asp.net - sybase.net.webform

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles