Printer Problem - Not sure where problem lies

The problem is that One of our customers is having a problem
doing wireless printing only from our Powerbuilder built
application.  All other apps that access these wireless
printers seem to be working. Both offices are completely
wireless and are Microsoft.  What happens is that print jobs
are sent to the printer and it prints only blank pages.  If
the print is sent to a PDF file it will then print ok.  Any
ideas?  Thanks in advance.
0
Lyle
12/9/2007 5:41:07 PM
sybase.net.webform 1327 articles. 0 followers. Follow