External Visual in .Net web forms?

Hi all,

Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web
forms?

I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a
standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version.

Thanks.
0
Assaf
8/23/2007 8:18:30 AM
sybase.net.webform 1327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, that isn't supported.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 23 Aug 2007 01:18:30 -0700, Assaf Sasson wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web
>forms?
>
>I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a
>standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version.
>
>Thanks.
0
Dave

DropDownlist Questions on Web Forms Visual Basic.NET ASP.NET
Hello, I have a form with a DropDownList and an hyperlink at its right , so when they click it a new window appears to fill some information and a button , I want in this new window that when the user clicks the button it refreshes the dropdownlist of the previous window (aspx).I don't know how to reference the dropdownlist from another aspx. In other words , I have a web form (aspx) named A with a dropdownlist and an hyperlink , when the user clicks the hyperlink a new browser window appears (aspx) named B which has some textboxes and a button, when the user clicks on the button of web f...

web.net window form to asp.net form
is there a way to convert a form written in vb.net in a window form to an asp.net form ?Computer Engineer, CIW , MCP , MCSAhttp://www.elmajdal.net...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications
A very common but weird error we get when trying to open asp.net applications using visual studio.net is "Visual Studio has detected that the specified Web Server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services." This Article would help you in resolving the issue. Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1 . You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications
I installed Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 . There is no problem in installation . IIS is also working fine . But when i try to open a project i get a error .  Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1 . You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services  What is the problem ? help me Looks like web extensions are disabled. Here is the solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817267   If you are still stuck let me know Good luckPlease Mark Post that helped you as answer, also ...

I get that msg. Try several things, but not working yet!! help please http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817267 <- Jase -> Try opening the Visual Studio .NET command prompt (Start > Programs > VS.NET > Toosl > VS.NET Command Prompt) and typing in: aspnet_regiis -i To install ASP.NET with IIS.Stanley Tan theSpoke Blog...

"Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications"
Hi, A very common but weird error we get when trying to open/create asp.net applications using visual studio.net is "Visual Studio has detected that the specified Web Server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services."  The resolution is simple, just re-register the aspnet user account.  To do that, type the following from your command prompt:- %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -ithe above is based on .net 1.1 version. for other versions, just change the version number.This will install th...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. #2
I am getting the following error when I try to open a project. Please help me.  Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. Thanks in advance, Prabaavaty      go to ur frameworx pathC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v[ur version here]  and type in aspnet_regiis -ithen try again If this post was useful to you, please mark it as correct answer. Thank you!no problem should ever be solved twice.net wand Hi Prabaavaty, Based on my und...

Urgent
Hi All,   I have seen a number of posts regarding this error message and unfortunately none of the suggestions work for me. I am developing on WinXp Pro SP3 and have had VS Studio .Net 2003, Version 7.1.3088 with the .NET Framework Version 1.1.4322 SP 1 and VS Studio 2005 Version 8.0.50727.762 SP .050727-7600 with the .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727 SP1 on my development machine. Everything was working fine until recently. Certain errors that were happening on a server could not be reproduced on my development machine so I registered with DynDNS and created a dynamic dns that p...

Can Asp.Net Mobile form coexist with Asp.Net Web Form ?
Hi All, I have a question. Can Asp.Net Mobile Forms coexist with Asp.Net Web Form under one roof or I have to separate as 2 visual studio project and put it into to different path at IIS. Can I get proper output when it is accessed by PC and Mobile Phone for the repective forms. Will it affect the Authentication method?Pls advice. Thanks a lot.Rdgs,Chin Chin, I can't answer all of your questions, but I have developed a site that has both standard and mobile forms, and the mobile forms function as expected on a standard web browser.  Of course, the formatting is not wh...

Visual Studio .NET -> Visual C# -> ASP .NET Web Application
Dear Friends, I am new in ASP .NET ... so i bought books and tried what they said in the books... but when i create new project for ASP .NET Web Application , in the location , there is http://localhost/WebApplication1... but i can not click ok, it returns error " http 1.1 / 500 internal error"... my computer is windows XP, with IIS 5.1 ... the database is SQL Server 2000... i don't know what's wrong, perhaps i miss some settings ... thanks a lot for all your attentions. Hendy Hi, Try running the following from your command prompt:- %wind...

Unable to create neither new ASP .NET Web Project nor New Web Project in Visual Studio .NET 2003
 Hi all, I'm sort of newbie in ASP.NET so don't mind if I am maybe complicated. I have ercently installed VS .NET 2003, along with IIS 5.1 on OS Windows XP Professional SP 2. I developed some Windows applications with Studio and it worked nice. I tried to create New ASP .NET Web Service, and a message was showing that I have an Error 'HTTP 1.1 500 Internal Server Error. On some forums I got a message that I should prpoerly configure IIS 5.1 by going to my IIS and on Virtual Directory tab find button Configure. Then I should search for .aspx extension. I d...

Web resources about - External Visual in .Net web forms? - sybase.net.webform

Externals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All of the Externals were originally portrayed as immortal and important, playing an extremely major role in the future and Apocalypse 's rise ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets - AdelaideNow Search Search
THE Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances where ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets
The Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances, where ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets
THE Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances where ...

Sad decline of West Indies cricket can't be arrested without external help
The great West Indian cricket dynasty of the mid-1970s to the mid-1990s produced some of the finest cricketers of the 20th century.

Russian plane crash: 'External' factors to blame for downing of jet over Sinai, airline Kogalymavia says ...
Russian airline Kogalymavia says external factors are to blame in the downing of one of its aircraft over Egypt.

How-To: Setup Photos and iCloud Photo Library with external storage + Time Machine backups
... photo library either, but Photos on OS X lets move your Photos library from the default Photos folder to cheaper and higher capacity external ...

Review: Mophie Juice Pack Reserve for iPhone 6/6s & Power Reserve 1X external battery
Battery maker Mophie's latest portable charging accessories are compact, convenient and durable, making them an easy recommendation for anyone ...

CleanMyDrive 2 for Mac makes cleaning external drives as easy as one click
... OS X 10.10 or later. It’s a free tool designed to help users monitor their hard drives and quickly clean unspecified junk files from external ...

Get a 1TB external hard drive with 200GB of cloud storage for just $50
... deals you missed on Black Friday continue for a full week so you get another chance to take advantage. If you were on the hunt for some external ...